Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:45:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earning a Living from Altcoins  (Read 598 times)
Remaka (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:45:15 AM

Please how can I earn some money with Altcoins. I am new and clueless. I don't have resources to mine Altcoins but I am really interested in earning some money. Thank you.
TravelMug

Activity: 2674
Merit: 854

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:30:27 AM

Please how can I earn some money with Altcoins. I am new and clueless. I don't have resources to mine Altcoins but I am really interested in earning some money. Thank you.

First off, making a living out of altcoin specially trading is not the best option. You need to get a stable job and let altcoin trading be just like a side line on making money. Second, since you don't have resources to mine then don't do it. And if you really are interested to earn, then you need some capital to begin trading in altcoins. I would say that $100 is a good starting capital to begin with. But always remember that there is risk involved. So if $100 is affordable for you to lose then you can begin with your altcoin trading. Of course you need to learn first how trading works, however, I won't spoon feed you, go around the forum and you will see tons of advise and tips regarding trading. Go read and research all about it. Goodluck to your journey.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
ETCethereum

Activity: 451
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:41:23 AM

much people is ready living from earning crypto curency
not only altcoin but include bitcoin
this now my income only from online, altcoin trading, bicoin trading, forex trading, youtube and adsense
hieu81

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:21:17 AM

You can use money to buy Altcoin  when it is growing at a moderate price and sell it when it raises it, or actively participate in forums, look for jobs or bounty to earn coins.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 05:23:55 AM

It won't be wise to depend on altcoins alone for living.
Even for a full time investor and trader, it would be wise to diversify the investment between virtual and real assets.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:25:17 AM

Earning money by trading altcoin is bit risky you can get some free money by joining airdrop or bounty but it is too much time consuming as well as not sure of payment sometime you will end upto getting nothing or sometimes the coins you received worthless. So find snob do the crypto currency as secondary job or alternative income.
illusioNiZt

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 05:30:50 AM

Might be possible if you get lucky with small investment and the coin price spikes high although that's temporary and its very unlikely you will get huge profits back to back from small investments rather just see it like a side income? and keep a more stable income source like a real life job so you don't face problems when one of your investment messes up.

indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:31:03 AM

First off, making a living out of altcoin specially trading is not the best option. You need to get a stable job and let altcoin trading be just like a side line on making money. Second, since you don't have resources to mine then don't do it. And if you really are interested to earn, then you need some capital to begin trading in altcoins. I would say that $100 is a good starting capital to begin with. But always remember that there is risk involved. So if $100 is affordable for you to lose then you can begin with your altcoin trading. Of course you need to learn first how trading works, however, I won't spoon feed you, go around the forum and you will see tons of advise and tips regarding trading. Go read and research all about it. Goodluck to your journey.
yes im agree. earning from altcoin seems promising but qe need to have a real job that earn money that can help us in this cryptoworld

rommelzkie

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:49:11 AM

Earning for living in trading crypto is achievable as long as you have a big amount of well diversified portfolio

You must also be a good trader with minimal loss and can reach x3 or more maximum gain.

kumiskura

Activity: 632
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:52:58 AM

it's very hard for you to get something from an altcoin because it's very unpredictable compared to Bitcoin,
the best way to living is by following the airdrop and join the bounty.
also offer yourskill to the developer,
like posting in blog,design and etc etc.
you can find something like that in here,and everyday you will see a new project with a new bounty
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:15:39 AM

If you want to earn altcoins you have to risk your money on investments or trading but proper research is a must to prevent fraud and scammer people. you can try faucets but the big problem is that you can just earn a little pennies for doing so and you're just wasting your time if you don't have a lot of referrals, so if ever you come across with some faucet altcoins my advice is to not engage with them. you can also join signature campaigns here but the problem is the majority of them do not offer altcoins as a payment for your work as they pay in bitcoin for a normal campaign or tokens for a bounty campaign.

CryptoGeneral

Activity: 219
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 07:32:02 AM

Go to your local library and get some books about trading. Read them and forget about them right after you finished reading. Open a Twitter account and follow every cryptotrader you can find. Read everything they provide as links or information for you. Again, forget all about it. Make a vacation in the woods or near the beach (whatever you prefer). Go back home and open a coinigy account. Take whatever amount of money you have left and buy bitcoin to start trading on your own.
newelllamo

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 08:26:40 AM

Bitcoin or Altcoins trading you need investment to buy some coins low and sell when the price is high. Even in basic buy/sell trading require basic knowledge of trading which is needed to to determine when to buy (entry) and sell (exit). Alternatively you can participate in some airdrops, signature campaign etc. Those are free coins but moreover you still need to wait for you to sell it. In campaigns you are paid by your effort but i think much higher rank is need on this.
cryptoenterprise

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:47:07 AM

First of all you can start by learning more about the Cryptoworld. Understand how Bitcoin and Altcoins work. Look into the different ICO's that are around now.
If you have a starting capital of around $100-200, its a good amount to invest in some Altcoin that you can get profit out of. Perhaps you can join a Bounty program and help ICO's.
One I'm participating in now is trade.io, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2370663
Herlina

Activity: 406

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 08:56:03 AM

Do not consider altcoin as the main income because you are new and it's risky, if you are interested in altcoin you can get it on airdrop and bounty campaign, or if you are ready to invest you can start for trading altcoin

silent17

Activity: 420
Merit: 119

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:08:02 AM

As the Title said, Earning a living from Altcoins, I really hope this is really true, but unfortunately this can't be. As investing in this kind of currency only allow you to grow money if you really invest a good money on it. I would suggest if you really need money for your daily living, you should try to find a real job because if your only depending on Altcoins, you will never really earn. Because Investing in an Altcoin will take years before you can earn a lot of money.
feelideb

Activity: 770

fLibero.financial

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:08:46 AM

You should go out there and some real work. How can you expect to earn regular income from altcoin. You will be broke and frustrated after your initial failure. You can make huge money in crypto but you have to pay your dues first and that takes time.

DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:58:50 PM

I am looking for new altcoins with a penny price. I already missed a chance with Dash, that's why my choice fell on the similar currency of Pivx. You need to buy 10 000 coins and receive a passive income. I believe it must be something about $600 per month. Enough for living I think.
TimtheYoutuber

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 06:01:06 PM

You can day trade some alts in order to make a profit, or offer a service where you can accept alts as a payment method. Hope that helps

Positivebetting
juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:01:54 PM

I think you can earning a living from altcoins in different ways, for example, you can join in the translation bounty campaign, or to be the bounty manager, I can see many guys are doing this job to get a lot of payback.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██