Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:49:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS: Fully Refurbished Dell Latitude D620 Laptop - Win 7 - Core2Duo - 2GB RAM  (Read 1566 times)
bitcoin-rigs.com (OP)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2011, 04:33:15 PM

Fully refurbished.  Asking 15BTC which includes shipping to anywhere in the USA.  I am in Vermont and willing to meet locally and make the exchange as well.  Worldwide shipping is available by request.  It has a 1.6GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, WiFi, Nvidia GPU, 2GB RAM, 100GB Hard Drive, DVD-RW Drive, running Windows 7 (Includes the restore DVD).  In great condition, comes with power adapter, battery that lasts over 2 hours, restore DVD, and the laptop itself.  Let me know if you have any questions.  PM me if you are interested and hopefully we can make a deal.
I know I am new here, but here is my website to show that I am a real computer repair person: http://www.sethscomputer.com.

NOTE: Even though my username is bitcoin-rigs.com, I let the domain run out and now it is owned by someone trying to sell it for rip-off prices.  I am not the one selling it and I have no control of it :-(
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SgtSpike
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 28, 2011, 04:36:32 PM

That's a pretty good deal!  I'd buy it if I hadn't already bought a new (used) one a couple weeks ago.
bitcoin-rigs.com (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2011, 12:33:25 AM

I also have several other laptops (Apple iBooks, Older Cheap Dells)  Let me know if you're interested in anything older and cheaper as well! :-)

NOTE: Even though my username is bitcoin-rigs.com, I let the domain run out and now it is owned by someone trying to sell it for rip-off prices.  I am not the one selling it and I have no control of it :-(
bitcoinTrader

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2011, 07:15:26 AM

I also have several other laptops (Apple iBooks, Older Cheap Dells)  Let me know if you're interested in anything older and cheaper as well! :-)

PM sent.

bitcoin-rigs.com (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2011, 12:54:34 PM

Replied :-)

PM sent.

bitcoin-rigs.com (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2011, 07:34:52 PM

**bump** Have had a lot of interest but all international and the shipping made it not worth it....

Zncon

Activity: 46

View Profile
June 29, 2011, 07:42:52 PM

For anyone interested in this laptop, I have a pair of batteries for it that I'd sell very cheaply. They are slightly used and about 2 years old. I bought them as spares then my machine died and I used the warranty program to trade up to a D820. PM me if your interested.
bitcoin-rigs.com (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2011, 12:49:05 PM

**bump**

bitcoin-rigs.com (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2011, 11:45:06 PM

I just found a spare docking station for this laptop so I'll include that as well with its extra power supply :-)

bitcoin-rigs.com (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2011, 01:27:05 PM

Still available at 15BTC!

BitterTea

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2011, 03:06:43 PM

Still available at 15BTC!

I'm interested. I've got a E1500 series that could use some work... would that be eligible for trade-in? Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: