Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:00:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sia Coin is viable investment  (Read 974 times)
udayantha11 (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 02:47:41 AM

I am plannning to buy sia   equal to 1000$, Dear members , please let me know is it viable activity? i have gone through some articles its saying that this sia is shit coin, now it already dead.

in some articles it appeared like with new updates its going to be massive.

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
esgdrhlg

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:52:31 AM

I didn't care about the coin. However, I think seeing his update speed and frequency should go to github for a look. I remember that there was a website that tracked the updates of different development teams every day, but I forgot the url.
A.Chanaka Bandara

Activity: 140

Feeling Relax in Underpressure

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 08:21:02 AM

Nowadays market price of Sia coin is low. So this is the surtable time to buy and hold Sia coin.

strohhirn

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

★ WORLDCORE ★

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:31:15 AM

There is no hype around this coin. Nobody is really speaking about it. So it might be a good point to get in.
However they got recently some huge competitors, like filecoin which raised over $200 mln in there ICO recently.
Nevertheless SIA is developing since some years now and have already a working product, there plans are also cool, like offering local storage for Netflix so that the movies load faster.
Take a look at their website and inform yourself where they are right now. I somehow dont really hear news about SIA in other Media.
illiki23

Activity: 602
Merit: 295

Hail Eris!

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:03:54 AM

I am not picking up more but definitely not selling.

Might pick up more if it dips again.  Every couple weeks there is good things with that team.   It is a decent high risk high payout coin (most alts are).  If the storage is as cheap as they say and becomes quick and reliable then it should find its place in a rapidly growing data industry.

I also like IOTA.  And you should probably have some Storj too.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███    

██████████

██████    

███████████

███████████████    

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

na]][/font][/font][/size][/font][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][/tr
udayantha11 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 09:14:10 AM

Investment always risky. I will move to sia , storaj , and filecoin

criticoflife

Activity: 353
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:24:53 AM

Don't do it. Sia has not lived up to any expectations it had when it first got started. There are a lot of better coins/tokens that are rising up a lot faster than sia. I would go rpx, kcs, ctr or something along those lines. than you may be able to make your $1000 into $5000 within a few months.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Zogrd

Activity: 96

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:30:30 AM

The price is very low at the moment. Might be an idea to get in.
Coinanalysis.io

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 09:31:54 AM

Sia is a sleeping giant IMO.
It works really well but has 0 hype.
Nonakryse

Activity: 83

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:16:47 AM

There are other alternatives to SiaCoin (storage and decentralized networks). If I would invest 1000 dollars into a project I would try to find something unique that doesn't have a lot of competition. Siacoin is against some serious projects which are much more likely to succeed, due to better funding and more experienced teams. If you follow Sia closely and keep up with their updates/upgrades, and you see some innovative patterns emerging when compared to other projects, then by all means invest your money in them. But you should understand the technology behind Sia and what differentiates them from competition, because if they can't differentiate their service from competitors, then that means that they are not offering anything new to the market, and the value of the project and respective coin will eventually dip. Just to remind you that Filecoin had one of the biggest ICO's in history and they are competing on the same domain.
MakaveliTheDon
Copper Member

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 11:20:27 AM

As others have said, research all competitors and maybe even back all decentralized storage projects (one of them will most likely succeed Wink ), but have in mind that none of them has actually proven adoption and massive usage despite working products.

VERITY.NETWORK | Decentralized oracle for smart contracts | Try our ALPHA and earn rewards
000JC88

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:40:53 AM

Well Siacoin is an example of good team and ICO. I think now is a good time to invest to it!
udayantha11 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 12:04:25 PM

Well Siacoin is an example of good team and ICO. I think now is a good time to invest to it!

Now sia is going up

BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:09:24 PM

There are other alternatives to SiaCoin (storage and decentralized networks). If I would invest 1000 dollars into a project I would try to find something unique that doesn't have a lot of competition. Siacoin is against some serious projects which are much more likely to succeed, due to better funding and more experienced teams. If you follow Sia closely and keep up with their updates/upgrades, and you see some innovative patterns emerging when compared to other projects, then by all means invest your money in them. But you should understand the technology behind Sia and what differentiates them from competition, because if they can't differentiate their service from competitors, then that means that they are not offering anything new to the market, and the value of the project and respective coin will eventually dip. Just to remind you that Filecoin had one of the biggest ICO's in history and they are competing on the same domain.

I agree with you that there are more crypto coins that offer the same thing that sia is trying to offer, but don't forget that decentralized storage is a very large market which makes those crypto coins to have an huge growth potential.

I don't suggest you to invest on sia for few reasons:

1. soon their competitor FileCoin is going to come out and their team is much more experienced in my opinion, I am pretty sure that a large number of sia users/supports will switch to FileCoin.

2. Sia inflation is huge, about 28% in a year, which makes it a bad investment for the long run.

Just sharing my opinion, I am not telling you to buy or not to buy. altcoins markets aren't stable and trades should be done with extreme caution.

udayantha11 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 02:58:52 PM

I agree with you that there are more crypto coins that offer the same thing that sia is trying to offer, but don't forget that decentralized storage is a very large market which makes those crypto coins to have an huge growth potential.

1. soon their competitor FileCoin is going to come out and their team is much more experienced in my opinion, I am pretty sure that a large number of sia users/supports will switch to FileCoin.

2. Sia inflation is huge, about 28% in a year, which makes it a bad investment for the long run.

Just sharing my opinion, I am not telling you to buy or not to buy. altcoins markets aren't stable and trades should be done with extreme caution.

I agree with you. Sia has big competitors.. And also billions coin supply.. So this coin never wake up

xbiv2

Activity: 560
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:23:49 PM

SIA extrimly overpriced now
https://explore.sia.tech/
Total File Contract Size 318 TB
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/siacoin/
$139,990,340
318 HARD DISKS COST $139,990,340
440,221$ EACH
Compare marketcap with SYSCOIN:

nieninja53

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:38:13 PM

yes Sia Coin is viable for investment and Sia Coin has great concept and also great technology and good team work and Sia Coin is creates great market capitalization, but this time due to bitcoin Sia Coin rate is too much down and i think this is the best time to join Sia Coin platform to get great profits in future, Sia Coin price was touch at the rate of 700+ satoshi in past and we hope in future Sia Coin price will again go at the moon.
jk_14
Legendary

Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:42:47 PM

If you want to invest in Sia because you believe in them, I recommend you invest in the SiaFunds instead. They will redirect a share of the profits the platform makes to your wallet on a regular basis. As Sia grows, along with its usage, the price of SiaFunds will go up in anticipation of higher profits.

Sia is a very long term investment though, don't expect to get rich quick here. But if you do believe in this fantastic project, then as already mentioned go with SiaFunds.
Iamlegit4sure

Activity: 350

💲

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:28:28 PM

I agree with you. Sia has big competitors.. And also billions coin supply.. So this coin never wake up
billion supply is not a real issue if the coin has a real value /use opportunity

khan149
Copper Member

Activity: 463
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:25:50 PM

Sia Coin prices are much lower now.I think buying a long-term can be a good profit.Without holding long term you can not make good profits.I hope Sia Coin will go very quickly at its previous price.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: