Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:57:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sia Coin is viable investment  (Read 980 times)
p i e c e

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:49:02 PM

Siacoin does not belong to the list of the mostly supported and promising alts. Therefore, although it has been growing (and very fast), it is difficult to predict its future.
You can follow the changes in this crypto here https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/siacoin
udayantha11 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 08:29:14 AM

Sia Coin prices are much lower now.I think buying a long-term can be a good profit.Without holding long term you can not make good profits.I hope Sia Coin will go very quickly at its previous price.
m

Sia has its unique idea.. But the competition is very high. Specially filecoin. Yes you correct in a long time huge profits may be there.. With this low price we have to get more and keep for future purpose

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
Rexdavinci

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:56:33 AM

I didn't care about the coin. However, I think seeing his update speed and frequency should go to github for a look. I remember that there was a website that tracked the updates of different development teams every day, but I forgot the url.

Perhaps it's  www.coinmarketcal.com
mysterecryptoooo

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:41:20 PM

This coin surely has competition but given the fact that it s cheaper, makes me think it s gonna start to bubble this year. Im buying it now that the price is low.

▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮WORLDOPOLY▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬
First Augmented  reality game based on blockchain
JOIN OUR   ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
BitChief

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:42:54 PM

This coin surely has competition but given the fact that it s cheaper, makes me think it s gonna start to bubble this year. Im buying it now that the price is low.

It has a great team, with a low price. I think it can go much higher from here

GoNetWork★☆★ By the Winning Team at ETHWaterloo ★☆★GoNetWork
▬World's Largest Ethereum Hackathon▬ (https://gonetwork.co/)
Cryptokingind

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:51:58 PM

i don't think SIACOIN Is viable investment because it is sleeping mode. if you want to get good returns then check once RDD, BITB and XMY Coins.  These coins also available in low price.
chromium jedi

Activity: 69

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:59:57 PM

i don't think SIACOIN Is viable investment because it is sleeping mode. if you want to get good returns then check once RDD, BITB and XMY Coins.  These coins also available in low price.
according to coinmarketcap.com sia coin price is $0.030085 USD
with market cap $944.537.360 USD
i think that is much money put in there
and also it si already in so many exchange such as bittrex, poloniiex, hitbtc, abucoins, bisq and bitholic
so i think it is viable enough
just watch about this roadmap

Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:04:26 PM

Siacoin is the potential coin in the market you will get the profit if the single piece of big investment. You check with the miners, most of the GPU miner have this coin as a successful potential coin to mine and make the profit.
Still for the high expected for siacoin is not a perfect coin for you. You have to choose the coin like ripple or steller. You will get the profit soon.
HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:10:01 PM

Yes, SC have coming hard fork this Jan 31 watch out it will go to the moon.
grimesrhymes

Activity: 161
Merit: 12

📶Decentralized free Wi-Fi📶

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:12:22 PM

I am plannning to buy sia   equal to 1000$, Dear members , please let me know is it viable activity? i have gone through some articles its saying that this sia is shit coin, now it already dead.

in some articles it appeared like with new updates its going to be massive.

SIA is a potential coin, that's how I like to think of it right now at least, it has the potential to one day be a highly valued coin and enjoy a pump similar to that of Verge (I mean in terms of bitcoin value).

VestRidCr

Activity: 392

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:15:21 PM

I agree, after January 31 there may be a good price jump up. And this year the price of siacoin may well reach 0.00001-0.000015 BTC. The team is good and they work well. Cool

cryptofan1990

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:21:31 PM

I agree with the sentiment that around the end of January with the planned hardfork and the arrival of the obelisk, we could see a jump upwards for Sia.
RamesesLabs

Activity: 133

The Wall Street Bitcoin Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 05:26:43 PM

After seeing how good the high supply coins like Ripple (XRP), Cardano (ADA), and Stellar (XLM) are doing I have been a buyer on Sia (SC). I usually buy some and sell a little off, buy some more, and take a little larger stake in the blockchain every time. I have recorded prices through Bittrex of what I have bought and sold Sia (SC) for, and it has made me some decent profits. I am considering hodling all my new buys of Sia (SC) after seeing how quickly these other high supply coins did. I also like ReddCoin (RDD) and Tron (TRX) too with TRX going to the moon right now. I think the high supply coins dominate this year, as the transaction fees are lower and the transactions settle quicker as well. I definitely think it is a viable investment if you're going to hang on to it for awhile.

The Wall Street Bitcoin Exchange by Rameses Labs, LLC
rasyiqul1505

Activity: 85

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:27:09 PM

I am plannning to buy sia   equal to 1000$, Dear members , please let me know is it viable activity? i have gone through some articles its saying that this sia is shit coin, now it already dead.

in some articles it appeared like with new updates its going to be massive.

I think the sia coin is very good to invest. I agree if you invest coin sia because promise. hopefully you get great benefits from coin sia.
cryptotnak

Activity: 194

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:51:20 PM

Price will still go up just wait on january 31 it will skyrocket ive hear obelisk will arrive,so hold it if i were you.

gracer88

Activity: 378

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:56:57 PM

Price will still go up just wait on january 31 it will skyrocket ive hear obelisk will arrive,so hold it if i were you.
This is great news !! I have been holding Siacoin for a long time. I think on these positive news siacoin will bring me even more profits. I think that from the current prices it will grow by 2-3 times. Wink

HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:16:43 AM

I agree, after January 31 there may be a good price jump up. And this year the price of siacoin may well reach 0.00001-0.000015 BTC. The team is good and they work well. Cool

Thanks for this. SC has a potential and just waiting for the Big news then it will BOOM.
CryptoAnnie

Activity: 74

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:32:25 PM

No, right now i don't think so that sia is a viable investment because it price dropping day by day. Sia is a potential coin may be in future it will become one of the trusted coin.
Dlikrot

Activity: 230
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:37:25 PM

I have been mining sia for soon 9 months I think xD
Haven’t sold anything. I still think it can be somthing.

BTC and KFC
geauxtigers

Activity: 30
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:53:18 PM

I believe SC will be in the range of $0.1-0.2 soon.

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=geauxtigers)
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: