Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:53:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO with campaigns for NEWBIES  (Read 440 times)
aervin11 (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:08:33 AM

I am already tired of searching up each post on the alt-coin announcements just to find a good ICO with bounty/signature/translation/media campaign for newbies like me here on BTT. If you know some can you kindly post it's link here? Im really looking forward to work and earn tokens of great ICO projects using only my services coz at the moment got nothing much to invest. ( TBH I need to buy food first  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin)
Agozyen

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Until the end

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:32:30 AM

Tell me, if a developer announces an airdrop and allows newbies, what is to prevent everyone and their mother from creating dozens and dozens of alt accounts to claim the airdrop?  Overnight Bitcointalk would have thousands of more users that will never post or contribute.  This is one of the reasons developers exclude newbies.  

Contribute to the community, pay your dues and wait your time.  You'll be fine.  

And take it from me, you want nothing to do with any campaign that accepts newbies. Just look at all the campaigns going on now where 1/1 newbies post their address expecting to get something, clogging up the forum.

EDIT:  Some free advice.  Get on Twitter and develop yourself a good following.  If you're so inclined also make a YouTube channel and start writing articles about coins.  When you are able to participate in campaigns you will be glad you have a bunch of Twitter followers.
Al Amin

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:25:55 AM

I think you can participate in social media campaigns such as facebook or twitter but you have to have a lot of followers from your social media account because that's the only thing that allows you to join.  because if you follow the signature campaign with newbi account you will be hard to find it.

ksgerb

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:30:48 AM

I think you can participate in social media campaigns such as facebook or twitter but you have to have a lot of followers from your social media account because that's the only thing that allows you to join.  because if you follow the signature campaign with newbi account you will be hard to find it.

Thats also what I know though some social media campaign requires rank level to join most are not yet need certain number of followers and friends in social media platforms. Airdrop? Most also requires rank level to join but some are not, dont even need bitcointalk account you just need to be patient enough scrolling into webpages and check each airdrop. You may visit airdropalert.com to make your search easier than scrolling into Ann threads.
nonlinearboy

Activity: 703
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:35:53 AM

Generally, since your rank is too low, you can not wear avatar and signatures, you can not join in signature bounty, also, you can not show your former work on translation, it is hard to join in the translation bounty campaign.
cryptoenterprise

Merit: 114

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:42:08 AM

I would recommend you join campaigns such as Bounty programs, and one that I'm participating in is the trade.io bounty program. You can find it here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2370663.0
If you would like information as regards the ICO itself, that can be found here https://trade.io/
niknik1966

Activity: 266
Merit: 251

DIW - Security Decentralized,Life Revolutionized

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:42:33 AM

I am already tired of searching up each post on the alt-coin announcements just to find a good ICO with bounty/signature/translation/media campaign for newbies like me here on BTT. If you know some can you kindly post it's link here? Im really looking forward to work and earn tokens of great ICO projects using only my services coz at the moment got nothing much to invest. ( TBH I need to buy food first  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin)

If you need to buy food first, then here you have nothing to do. This is a high-risk occupation. If you want to earn, pump your accounting, and then earn your participation in the advertising company. When there are free funds, then one can think about investing in the ICO.

▄▄
        ▄█▀▀█▄
      ▄█▀ ▄▄ ▀█▄
      ▀ ▄████▄ ▀
   ▄▀ ▄ ▀████▀ ▄ ▀▄
 ▄▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄
█  ███████  ███████  █
 ▀▄ ▀███▀ ▄▄ ▀███▀ ▄▀

▀▄ ▀ ▄████▄ ▀ ▄▀
      ▄ ▀████▀ ▄
      ▀█▄ ▀▀ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▄█▀
          ▀▀
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▀███████
██████            ▀████████     ████     █████    █████     ███████
██████     ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██████     █████    ████      ████    ████████
██████     ██████▄    █████     █████    ▀██▀  ▄▄  ▀██▀    ████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████    ██   ██   ██    █████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████    ██   ██   ██    █████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████     █   ██   █     █████████
██████     █████▀    ██████     ███████       ████       ██████████
██████     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██████     ████████     ██████     ███████████
██████            ▄████████     ████████     ██████     ███████████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.DIWtoken.com.
▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀

SECURITY DECENTRALIZED

alexsando

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:44:54 AM

You can research new projects. Investigate carefully before investing in a project. Please analyze the idea, team Dev, community ... of the project you invest. If it's ok then invest.
boyjackyou

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:45:38 AM

just keep posting here in Bitcointalk so you can participate campaigns in the future,we all experience the same here

Bulletdodger

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:55:22 AM

You definitely need to have a higher rank, for start.

_
Defloration

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:02:29 AM

You need to be a full member to join the signature campaign
So i know that, you need to rise the activity
Signature campaigns are very nice.
toanvu

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:03:38 AM

I also want to ask the same question becuz I am a newbie etheir,
But, as Agozyen explain, I think that should be that way, strive to get/earn something that call "free"
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:06:04 AM

You can rarely find an ico having a BTT campaign for newbie. Just make sure you post 30 meaning posts within a couple of weeks. Then you should be able to see a campaign for Junior member. Most BTT campaign starts from the rank of Junior member

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
aervin11 (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:12:56 AM

Tell me, if a developer announces an airdrop and allows newbies, what is to prevent everyone and their mother from creating dozens and dozens of alt accounts to claim the airdrop?  Overnight Bitcointalk would have thousands of more users that will never post or contribute.  This is one of the reasons developers exclude newbies.  

Contribute to the community, pay your dues and wait your time.  You'll be fine.  

And take it from me, you want nothing to do with any campaign that accepts newbies. Just look at all the campaigns going on now where 1/1 newbies post their address expecting to get something, clogging up the forum.

EDIT:  Some free advice.  Get on Twitter and develop yourself a good following.  If you're so inclined also make a YouTube channel and start writing articles about coins.  When you are able to participate in campaigns you will be glad you have a bunch of Twitter followers.

Sounds a little bit harsh but true. If im also going to announce a bounty campaign I also dont want somebody to spam my post. Great advice sir, surely doing that.
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:32:01 AM

Well, it is on you. I mean, you should be the person who is in charge of your boat in order for it to move. Go read the whitepaper of ICO and do tell if that project is good or not. Well, if you are a newbie, you can't join bounties at this time, try to rank up first.
helin9108

Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 10:58:39 AM

As a newbie you have to be patient to earn some money because there is no shortcut to earn money in this forum.First you have to post daily  2-3 posts and be active in this forum to get your activity rank higher. from newbie as your rank increase , your earning chances also increase for signature campaigns,because all signature campaigns pays as participant's rank and signature campaign is very very good way to earn some money from this forum.And for ICO before join or invest in any ICO you have to research well about their developer team, their future project etc well.

akmittal

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:07:29 AM

Restriction of newbie rank is only for signature camping. but for other bountis like Tewtter, Telegram, Facebook, Reddit, translation work There is no restriction of Bitcoin talk rank. even than some ICO allow newbie for signature camping. one ICO i know you may join signature camping bitcoin talk link is here. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2310239.0
internaldr

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:12:18 AM

Recommendation for beginners; Just read for 3 months without entering the bounty! Try to understand everything. it becomes easier after you learn the job.
Keziara

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:06:33 PM

you can follow some bounty social media, twitter and facebook ,, I see there is a newbie participant accept .. i think you are less trying to find it ,,, there are many bounty that is running at this time
kumiskura

Activity: 632
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:10:51 PM

it's very hard to find something like that,
because they're forbiding a newbie to join the signature and something like that.
it they allow it,there'll be a spam caused by the newbies.
and with that,their project will get affected and of course the investor will think it's a bullshit not a real project.
but you can find out there a bounty that allow newbie to participate it,
like translation,telegram,etc etc.
go to Bouties board,you can find it in there.
(you need to compete with older member obviously)
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: