Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:22:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MAD Network - A Decentralized Network for the Advertising Industry  (Read 26234 times)
jager44

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:08:29 AM

Hello. I dont really understand what server MAD is for. I know that it creates transparency between publishers and advertisers but modern industry works just fine with out it.
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:12:16 AM

Hello. I dont really understand what server MAD is for. I know that it creates transparency between publishers and advertisers but modern industry works just fine with out it.
Yes, you are right. Transparency is just one of MAD ideas. But the main focus is to let publishers and advertisers work together without a middleman as a traditional necessary part of the ads market.
jager44

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:14:15 AM

Yes, you are right. Transparency is just one of MAD ideas. But the main focus is to let publishers and advertisers work together without a middleman as a traditional necessary part of the ads market.
Why would you work without a middleman since he makes certain things easier?
unkletoken

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:16:12 AM

Good Day. Does anyone know how make tokens were produced by MAD developers?
nothappend

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:19:21 AM

As a matter of fact, advertisers and publishers are able to work rather successfully without a middleman that just makes advertising campaign more expensive and obviously decreases publishers' income.
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:21:30 AM

As a matter of fact, advertisers and publishers are able to work rather successfully without a middleman that just makes advertising campaign more expensive and obviously decreases publishers' income.
Well.. Do you know what commission does a middleman get?
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:38:52 AM

Sometimes it gets up to 60% of advertising budget. So a publisher gets only $0.4 for every $1 spent by an advertiser. The rest is for middleman's commission. Can you imagine all those opportunities for advertising campaign if publisher could use this money?   
sinfazat22ron

Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:42:12 AM

Sometimes it gets up to 60% of advertising budget. So a publisher gets only $0.4 for every $1 spent by an advertiser. The rest is for middleman's commission. Can you imagine all those opportunities for advertising campaign if publisher could use this money?   
Wow that's impressive. In fact middleman doesnt do much in this partnership. Do you think it is not going to damage the quality of the service provided? In the market?
spottcoin

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:10:08 AM

Can anyone explain to me why data leakage is so bad for advertising market? It kinda males targeting easier.

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:16:11 AM

Good Day. Does anyone know how make tokens were produced by MAD developers?
Hello. Yes, the total of 220 million coins
alcoholbtc

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:17:54 AM

Hello everybody. What about the price per one MAD coin?
coldday

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:19:18 AM

Hello everyboday. What about the price per one MAD coin?
Hi) If i'm not wrong it's $0.25.
ggcript

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:39:33 AM

Greetings. The main focus of this project is to let an advertiser to work directly with a publisher, isnt it?  If Im getting it right then it's a brilliant idea.
dayasinfo

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:11:57 AM

That’ really cool that advertisers can pay for leads in fiat money. I see that Platform is using cryptocurrencies more and more every day. Probably they start issuing their own coins soon. I wonder how long fiat money are going to be available in the platform.
hunterofmoney

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:44:29 AM

That’ really cool that advertisers can pay for leads in fiat money. I see that Platform is using cryptocurrencies more and more every day. Probably they start issuing their own coins soon. I wonder how long fiat money are going to be available in the platform.
Wait, what? Where did you get it from? MAD Network advertisers can use fiat money to pay publishers?!
dayasinfo

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:46:23 AM

Wait, what? Where did you get it from? MAD Network advertisers can use fiat money to pay publishers?!

I’m not sure where exactly I’ve seen it. I guess in some blog. Probably the same one I learnt about this project from.
hunterofmoney

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:51:33 AM

I’m not sure where exactly I’ve seen it. I guess in some blog. Probably the same one I learnt about this project from.
Well… Just want to inform you that advertisers cant use fiat money to pay for anything in this platform.
max-the-sailor

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:56:54 AM

On website airdrop of 50 MAD token if you register. Mmm.. only few comments for this project. It seems the idea is not catching up.
deort

Activity: 406
Merit: 31

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:58:49 AM

Well… Just want to inform you that advertisers cant use fiat money to pay for anything in this platform.

It turns out that only cryptocurrencies can be used in the platform, right?  
californybit

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:01:19 AM

It turns out that only cryptocurrencies can be used in the platform, right?  

I’m pretty sure that you can use only MAD coins for all the transactions. There are also gonna be MADbonus that are to be used to reward most active users.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: