Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:24:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MAD Network - A Decentralized Network for the Advertising Industry  (Read 26235 times)
romfish

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:03:33 AM

Hello. Do you think that service provided to advertiser will be still high quality job if theres no middleman control?
Ackedy

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:12:04 AM

Greetings everyone. What is the difference between MAD and MADcred coins? Can they be used for all the transactions withing the platform or there are any restrictions?
fgreg2692june

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:13:14 AM

Hello. How much are planning to get during ICO? Founders have already some idea?
Mat24

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:13:40 AM

Hey everyone. When does MAD coin sale start?
matthewtalbot

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:18:31 AM

Hello. How much are planning to get during ICO? Founders have already some idea?
Well founder would consider 25 million USD as a quite a good result.
coldday

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:18:49 AM

Hello. Is there any particular reason for transaction and MADcred accounts transparency?
foreverman

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:19:25 AM

Hey everyone. When does MAD coin sale start?
Good evening. MAD sale starts on Dec. 15.
newboi

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:31:23 PM

In the project description it’s said that less and less MADbonus will be issued. Does it mean that eventually Madbonus program will be over
spottcoin

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:32:34 PM

Good Day.  Does anyone know detailed information about proof-of-real-work algorithm?  I just want to figure out what exactly it is and why is it so unique.
defender77

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:15:15 AM

Tell me the date of the sale of the tokens. I can’t find it.
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:19:21 AM

Tell me the date of the sale of the tokens. I can’t find it.
Greetings! 12/14/2017. Very soon)
kentuckykid

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:31:23 AM

How much does one mad-token cost? With what currency can I buy it?
spacegt

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:22:40 AM

Hello! I'm not very good at all these technologies, but I'm interested in the project. How will participants be able to interact?
alcoholbtc

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:25:36 AM

Hello! I'm not very good at all these technologies, but I'm interested in the project. How will participants be able to interact?

Greetings! The core of the system is the MADnet advertising server, it was created for the purchase and sale of advertisements that should be as accurate as possible for advertisers. Search and selection will be carried out as quickly and as correctly as possible.
spacegt

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:30:07 AM

Greetings! The core of the system is the MADnet advertising server, it was created for the purchase and sale of advertisements that should be as accurate as possible for advertisers. Search and selection will be carried out as quickly and as correctly as possible.

Well, does it turn out that it’ll be a kind of exchange for advertisers and manufacturers?
alcoholbtc

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:33:13 AM

Well, does it turn out that it’ll be a kind of exchange for advertisers and manufacturers?

Quite right. The most correct execution of requests of all participants will take place on this exchange. And this is only one of all the advantages.
spacegt

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:35:34 AM

Quite right. The most correct execution of requests of all participants will take place on this exchange. And this is only one of all the advantages.

And how will the order process itself be occurred in the system in general terms?
alcoholbtc

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:38:30 AM

And how will the order process itself be occurred in the system in general terms?

The advertiser creates an application using MAD-tokens. The information enters the core of the platform and gets analyzed. The optimal match is selected. Then there is a smart contract is created.
spacegt

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:42:34 AM

The advertiser creates an application using MAD-tokens. The information enters the core of the platform and gets analyzed. The optimal match is selected. Then there is a smart contract is created.

It looks simple. As everything ingenious does) Can you tell us more about the ecosystem?
nicolasbit

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:43:37 AM

Mad-greetings to everybody!) Will there be any restrictions on the operation of the network? I mean, on time or on requirements to the participants?

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: