Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:58:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MAD Network - A Decentralized Network for the Advertising Industry  (Read 26235 times)
coin63

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:18:50 PM

I recently watched a TV shoe dedicated to a similar topic ... The advertising market on the Internet was estimated by billions of contracts a year in the show. This is the number of transactions. How many transactions can this startup process?
qqniceguyqq

Activity: 358
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:22:04 PM

)))  )) It's funny! Where can I find the Mad-token? So many opportunities for design solutions))
cryqtovn83

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:27:10 PM

Marketing and advertising industry is huge market that's why many new startups working on this field.
What's your difference to compete with another one?
ro777jer

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:34:08 AM

Hello! I’ve read that monetization can be customizable and changeable in the platform. By what rules will this be introduced? How will it be regulated? Such a problem and a problem of fair monetization are very common. As for me, I’ve encountered it on Youtube.
Forspareparts

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:37:20 AM

Hello! I’ve read that monetization can be customizable and changeable in the platform. By what rules will this be introduced? How will it be regulated? Such a problem and a problem of fair monetization are very common. As for me, I’ve encountered it on Youtube.
Greetings! You’re right - this is a very important and relevant issue for content creators. There’re a lot of questions about monetization programs. Prerequisites are the following: different campaigns on different platforms, different support for content creators. All in all, we can say that this market is still quite new and simply isn’t “ripe” yet.
ro777jer

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:40:16 AM

Greetings! You’re right - this is a very important and relevant issue for content creators. There’re a lot of questions about monetization programs. Prerequisites are the following: different campaigns on different platforms, different support for content creators. All in all, we can say that this market is still quite new and simply isn’t “ripe” yet.
One can say it isn’t “ripe”, but one can also say that there’s no regulation and each platform performs it in its own way, basing on some their rules. One famous platform blocked my videos several times on the first day after the release (when there’s the maximum number of views). Then, after my appeal, I was unblocked just like nothing happened. Of course, I’ve already lost some of the views and profits. Will MAD create a platform that is fair in this regard?
Forspareparts

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:43:41 AM

One can say it isn’t “ripe”, but one can also say that there’s no regulation and each platform performs it in its own way, basing on some their rules. One famous platform blocked my videos several times on the first day after the release (when there’s the maximum number of views). Then, after my appeal, I was unblocked just like nothing happened. Of course, I’ve already lost some of the views and profits. Will MAD create a platform that is fair in this regard?
Your example can be called classic, many content makers have suffered from it.  Introducing a fair approach in this start-up to this issue is one of the managers’ tasks. Moreover, solving such problems directly affects loyalty. The goal in this part of the work is to create a convenient and fair monetization system.
ro777jer

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:45:49 AM

Your example can be called classic, many content makers have suffered from it.  Introducing a fair approach in this start-up to this issue is one of the managers’ tasks. Moreover, solving such problems directly affects loyalty. The goal in this part of the work is to create a convenient and fair monetization system.
Good! Apparently, there won’t be any problems with transparency, too?
Forspareparts

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:48:20 AM

Certainly! A united platform combined with the advantages of blockchain technology provides all stakeholders with transparency of the system.
ro777jer

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:50:35 AM

Certainly! A united platform combined with the advantages of blockchain technology provides all stakeholders with transparency of the system.
This is a great advantage and a keystone to loyalty in this case. How does the service plan to capture the market?
deort

Activity: 406
Merit: 31

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:12:11 AM

We are on the threshold of the ICO, the 14th of December 14 is “around the corner”, but there’re almost no details! When will the date be announced?
hunterofmoney

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:14:17 AM

We are on the threshold of the ICO, the 14th of December 14 is “around the corner”, but there’re almost no details! When will the date be announced?

You’ve already partially answered the question: the sale of tokens will continue from December 14, 2017 to January 14, 2018. The rest of the project is taking place in accordance with the road map)
romfish

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:27:13 AM

Hello! How is it planned to distribute the tokens? I’ve heard that a team of managers and advisers plans to get a sweet piece immediately!
askon

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:29:15 AM

As I see, the project still needs to be developed. Especially they should work on such an advanced platform. How much funds will be allocated to its development?
matthewtalbot

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:06:40 AM

What total amount of tokens will be issued? For all directions.
ionbefore

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:09:02 AM

What total amount of tokens will be issued? For all directions.

Greetings! We’ve only heard about 220 million units yet. I guess I’ve read in WP.
angercoin

Activity: 209

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:12:08 AM

I see that we are on the threshold of launching the system. I have already invested my “penny”.  Can I take part in testing the platform?
Eric.Lichmann

Activity: 240
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:15:25 AM

Do I understand correctly that as a content maker I’ll be able to see how advertisers use it and how I get profit in real time?
ilsshort

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:35:15 PM

How long ICO will run dev?
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:11:50 AM

I got acquainted with the WP. It seemed to me that there’s nothing unique in MAD data. Just a usual chain. Am I mistaken?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: