Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:43:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MAD Network - A Decentralized Network for the Advertising Industry  (Read 26234 times)
arakx

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:13:12 AM

If I want to watch the project first and perhaps join it by buying tokens later than ICO, how can I do it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
defender77

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:14:40 AM

Something that I don’t understand completely is the following: will there be one ad network? Or will there be several specialized ones, but on the same platform?
devilini

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:16:08 AM

If I want to watch the project first and perhaps join it by buying tokens later than ICO, how can I do it?
Such conservative and cautious investors as you are likely to get an opportunity to buy tokens and on the stock exchanges also.
spacegt

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:25:49 AM

The launch of the token is scheduled for December 14. And when will ICO start?
dayasinfo

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:27:22 AM

The launch of the token is scheduled for December 14. And when will ICO start?

Unfortunately, there’s no information yet. But as for me, I'm sure that soon it will be revealed)
termonator61

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:29:27 AM

I'm skeptical! As far as I understand, your solution differs from modern working ones, such as Google, only by blockchain’s capabilities of the. Is that really enough?)
Mang Li

Activity: 327

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:51:35 AM

the thread created on november 8, 2017 and its almost one month now,
but there is no updates from this project,,

hollybit

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:03:45 AM

Hi everybody! Is MADnet going to struggle against intermediaries between advertisers and developers? Are intermediaries really so bad and harmful for business?
slavonicpl

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:06:26 AM

Hi everybody! Is MADnet going to struggle against intermediaries between advertisers and developers? Are intermediaries really so bad and harmful for business?
No one says they’re harmful and no one going to struggle against them. However, you are unlikely to deny the fact that in general the mediator doesn’t create anything, but instead “clings” to a profitable stream of money.
hollybit

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:08:32 AM

No one says they’re harmful and no one going to struggle against them. However, you are unlikely to deny the fact that in general the mediator doesn’t create anything, but instead “clings” to a profitable stream of money.
But that’s not a fact! Intermediaries often greatly contribute to the spread of an industry, simply earning on the performing some small operations, which the creator or the client have no time to do.
slavonicpl

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:13:09 AM

But that’s not a fact! Intermediaries often greatly contribute to the spread of an industry, simply earning on the performing some small operations, which the creator or the client have no time to do.
I can agree with you in part. But I’ve heard somewhere that intermediaries in this project’s industry collect up to 60% of the final price. Perhaps, there should be some limits!
hollybit

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:16:01 AM

I can agree with you in part. But I’ve heard somewhere that intermediaries in this project’s industry collect up to 60% of the final price. Perhaps, there should be some limits!
Hmm! If these data is real, of course it’s significant. Especially if you imagine that the final service might be cheaper for me these 60%, for example!)
slavonicpl

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:19:06 AM

Hmm! If these data is real, of course it’s significant. Especially if you imagine that the final service might be cheaper for me these 60%, for example!)
That’s what I’m talking about?! But modern organization principles, centralization and restrictions don’t allow you to limit the costs of intermediaries. The principles of this project will make it easier for clients and manufacturers to “have a sigh”, and simply “take down a peg” the intermediaries.
hollybit

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:22:24 AM

That’s what I’m talking about?! But modern organization principles, centralization and restrictions don’t allow you to limit the costs of intermediaries. The principles of this project will make it easier for clients and manufacturers to “have a sigh”, and simply “take down a peg” the intermediaries.
The prospects seems to be very good in this perspective. In this case, I'm interested in the opportunity of participating in the bounty program...)
energycrypt

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:36:45 AM

Look, are there examples of how much cheaper advertising becomes in the long run? Or some other assessments of the economic effects of the project?
hunterofmoney

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:17:29 AM

Hello. I don’t understand it-terms, but my mate advised me to look at this project. Explain me please, what parts does the system consist of?
romfish

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:17:40 AM

Excellent start-up! Tell me, how will participation and work with the network be evaluated? Are there any one-off payments for using it? Or is it planned to put there any proven partners to work according to a tariff?
bit679

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:18:46 AM

Hello. I don’t understand it-terms, but my mate advised me to look at this project. Explain me please, what parts does the system consist of?

MADnet Books, MADnetCore, MADnetData. Hello. Together all these parts become a system based on blockchain trchnology. Did you understood purpose of each element?
hunterofmoney

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:22:43 AM

MADnet Books, MADnetCore, MADnetData. Hello. Together all these parts become a system based on blockchain trchnology. Did you understood purpose of each element?
Smiley You ve anticipated my question! Of course I d like to read about them in plain words. S for blockchain, I ve been hearing about its advantages.
bit679

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:25:23 AM

Smiley You ve anticipated my question! Of course I d like to read about them in plain words. S for blockchain, I ve been hearing about its advantages.

MADnet Books allows users to place the orders, opens a platform already tokenized for trading and exchanging advertisements.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: