Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:35:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✅[ANN]✅✅[ICO]✅✅[HUB]✅✅ 🔹🔹 UHUB 🔹🔹 Decentralized E-Commerce Ecosystem 🔹🔹  (Read 5517 times)
Bertram89

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:32:44 AM

Basically, the aim is to create one application that will cover the majority of online shopping needs and provide long-term benefits to the community.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptowilie (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 10:46:42 AM

Basically, the aim is to create one application that will cover the majority of online shopping needs and provide long-term benefits to the community.

Yes, that's correct. By combining many useful features we hope to create an ecosystem which will be appealing enough to attract a large number of users.

cryptowilie (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 12:48:58 PM

Our presale has started! Join us, only a few more places are left. In just half an hour we've gathered over 125 ETH.

y4y4n8

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

Indonesian Translator

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:53:47 AM

ANN [IDN] link missing
please fix it sir.

thanks
satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:12:08 AM

This is very profitable for buyers and sellers because if there are third parties who intervene then usually the price will become more expensive and good luck with your project
cryptowilie (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 10:10:01 AM

ANN [IDN] link missing
please fix it sir.

thanks

We'll update, no worries.

cryptowilie (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 10:10:57 AM

This is very profitable for buyers and sellers because if there are third parties who intervene then usually the price will become more expensive and good luck with your project

Thank you, we're doing our best to successfully fund this ICO Smiley

ainsleyfran

Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:35:47 AM

I have a question about HUB Connector: is there a list of cities/countries that are going to be supported? Which counties have the priority in the project?
Dasengineer

Activity: 434
Merit: 123

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:10:28 PM

I have a question about HUB Connector: is there a list of cities/countries that are going to be supported? Which counties have the priority in the project?

As this project is from Vietnam, but registered in Singapore. Obviously it will start from Asian market.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 05:55:36 PM

I think ecommerce projects based on blockchain can do really well and can significantly reduce the prices by eliminating the brokers and big comissions, uhub is a great project, INS ecosystem also aims the same, i think there will be positive competition between the to projects for the wellness of the community.

Ratko1922

Activity: 175
Merit: 15

General Director at MoonBounties.io

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 01:05:24 PM

I think ecommerce projects based on blockchain can do really well and can significantly reduce the prices by eliminating the brokers and big comissions, uhub is a great project, INS ecosystem also aims the same, i think there will be positive competition between the to projects for the wellness of the community.

I couldn't agree more. We hope for the best. Smiley

rudilo

Activity: 1834
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:35:09 AM

The project uhub is very good, the platform uhub is very good for the sewer and who likes to travel abroad, all the transaction, ordering tickets hotels, the plane and so on.. platform uhub is very help the tourists and entrepreneur..and the concept of the project is good, uhub success.. uhub project will have the concept of a very promising to the future
y4y4n8

Indonesian Translator

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:22:17 AM

Any update of this project.??
How many token sold out during pre ICO?
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 11:24:29 AM

Uhub needs to spread out the word to the community, i think the funding is a bit slower at the moment, a similar project that intends to introduce smart contracts for the c2c marketplaces was sold out quickly reaching their hardcap. I wish the same for uhub.

Ratko1922

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 01:40:02 PM

Our main problem is the lack of funds and human resources for an effective promotion. The idea itself is great, and we're working with Vietnamese investors to get the funds and push with an aggressive marketing campaign. It's quite difficult to do everything at the same time, so we hope our team will expand as well. Hope we'll succeed, we invested ourselves to the bone in this.

y4y4n8

Indonesian Translator

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:44:35 PM

Our main problem is the lack of funds and human resources for an effective promotion. The idea itself is great, and we're working with Vietnamese investors to get the funds and push with an aggressive marketing campaign. It's quite difficult to do everything at the same time, so we hope our team will expand as well. Hope we'll succeed, we invested ourselves to the bone in this.

This is great poject with good idea i thought.
We are supporting this this project to get succed..
Uhub would get a great succeed...
Ratko1922

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 08:51:14 AM

Uhub needs to spread out the word to the community, i think the funding is a bit slower at the moment, a similar project that intends to introduce smart contracts for the c2c marketplaces was sold out quickly reaching their hardcap. I wish the same for uhub.

Yes, we're working on it. Some big investors are coming in soon, hopefully, everything will be alright.

Ratko1922

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 01:36:45 PM

As this project is from Vietnam, but registered in Singapore. Obviously it will start from Asian market.

Yes, you're right. We plan to start from Asian market. Thank you

y4y4n8

Indonesian Translator

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:08:28 PM

Hi dev Im sorry I have to ask this question..
Is uhub.io website has any trouble...
I see on the website that  the token sold is not raise...
Im sorry if im wrong sir..

My best Regards
Yayan
Ratko1922

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 06:38:20 PM

Hi dev Im sorry I have to ask this question..
Is uhub.io website has any trouble...
I see on the website that  the token sold is not raise...
Im sorry if im wrong sir..

My best Regards
Yayan

No troubles with the website at all Yayan. The team behind the project decided to build an ICO without any investment and the results are showing. Even the bounty manager received only half of the amount promised, and after I had to beg for days because I guaranteed for them. I'm really disappointed this has happened. I don't even expect to get any payment at all, although we agreed earlier. Not respecting the deals made is one of the worst mistakes in business and it could easily destroy the reputation of the team behind UHUB. I wish them all the best, but this is not the way to do business.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: