Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 02:01:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: be ware of the airdrop forms  (Read 1782 times)
Zionatin

Activity: 906
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 05:32:49 PM

Most of these airdrops are fake and have no Ann thread or website or anything. Don't trust those ones. They will send you these scam emails and also sell your emails on a email list. This is why you must always use a differnt email address for different things. You can even use a separate eth address for airdrops only. I recommend that since it massively reduces your risk of loss. Thanks for warning people though. It is a good reminder for all users not just new ones.
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 02:54:14 PM

Guys, you always need to be careful, be careful with your own information, your contacts and other. And of course you need to be careful with your money
Ifychuks
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 03:41:16 PM

It's hightime people learnt to be vigilant on the kind of forms they fill, be it airdrop or bounty or any kind of form that promises some kind of reward. Most of these forms has a way of collecting personal informations. A friend of mine lost all assets because of this kind of form. The Internet is really crazy these days and everybody needs to becareful.
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 03:47:43 PM

I always cautious for filling up the Airdrop as I already faces the biggest issues by this. I got hacked of my Ethereum account last year maybe because of this. In fact, now I never join any Airdrop of any company which are offering only the Airdrop. But I join that are which are seeking not my private information and offering the bounty program.
BryanK

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 05:16:59 PM

Recently, airdrop has come to mean scam. Today, this tool is used only by questionable projects and developers.
Chicky213
Copper Member

Activity: 476
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 06:35:19 PM

Some of this Airdrops issue forms just to steal users data and email. Sometimes i receive email notifications that i should click on confirmation button for having registered on an exchange etc. I am more careful now.
khimer_rangers

Activity: 565
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 06:47:40 PM

yes right I almost every week receive the latest airdrop e-mails. I don't think I've ever sent e-mails to anyone, except filling out an airdrop form,so we have to be more careful in filling out airdrop forms because they use our data.

Gayong88

Activity: 1540
Merit: 22

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 07:48:36 PM

guys be aware of the airdrop forms that you fill up in here , i filled out a few forms yesterday and i started receiving scam emails on that email address.

You are right, when we fill in the form they always request a confirmation email. that's when they send information and we are expected to be careful before. Choose a project that has really good potential.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2019, 07:58:10 PM

For me I believe when you submitted emails you have given them the right send you information they feel like. It is left for you to be wary of any form you will fill esp the ones that ask for your private keys

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
odukoyaewatomi27

Activity: 536
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 09:16:10 PM

It is very good to be secure that a project is legit before you fill any airdrop form, because of scammers. Or better still you an email that is not official to fill any form you want to fill.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
Furious 7

Activity: 2870
Merit: 644

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 09:34:41 PM

Most airdrop doesn't use forms, but now they use telegram bots to share tasks.
very easy, what needs to be avoided from airdrop is KYC.
don't let your data be sold for $ 10

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Impaler

Activity: 826

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 09:59:18 PM

At this moment most of the airdrops are not good. I am in this market for a long time and I am saying from my personal experience that most of this airdrops are not legit. Some of them are scam sold your data to other places. So it's not worthy to waste your time in this things. Very very few airdrops are legit but that also lost price most of the time when they enter market. So don't waste your valuable time in this thing.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
restuibu

Activity: 994

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 10:04:22 PM

never use e-mail related to anything and don't click on any e-mail in e-mail, ask the team in the telegram first, do they really send e-mail or not

renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 10:04:32 PM

Airdrops can be used just for fun. In very rare cases you can gain a real money from them, but it can happen
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 10:34:01 PM

That is very true. Mostly, those that we fill on telegram with our email addresses are the major part that we have to take notice of. It is easy to fill your email address but we don't think about how these guys will spam our mails when they get them. And the worse of it all is that the mails are very tempting that they may lead you to open a phishing site for your private keys
Leema
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 10:34:26 PM

Most of the airdrop forms promote fake project allowing participants to expose their email addresses and start receiving a spam messages.  I don't participate in an airdrop form expect i can confirm the authentication.

krb91

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

Streamies Rocks!!!!

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 10:48:30 PM

Yes, one should ensure to verify the authenticity of any airdrop before participating in it. Many airdrops are conductor d for the sole purpose of personal information harvesting. In order to protect oneself against such, one should use only verified airdrop platforms in finding airdrops.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Denis1991

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 10:34:09 AM

guys be aware of the airdrop forms that you fill up in here , i filled out a few forms yesterday and i started receiving scam emails on that email address.

I fully agree with your opinion, since last year I was a very active participant of Airdrops and earned more spam than assets.
key4co.in

Merit: 503

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 10:48:38 AM

Some airdrop forms from scammers just get your personal information to fast track their scam activities. They might even ask you to register on a website, then try to use you login details on various exchanges or try to see if it's same login details for your email which when accessed can be disastrous. Please don't click any links sent to your email, you should know they are from scammers. These same scammers also get emails from bounty spreadsheet aside airdrop forms.
Sendi blackspade team

Activity: 941

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 12:23:54 PM

Airdrop forms are usually used by many people for crime and currently many airdrops are like that, they promise to give tokens or coins when filling the airdrop form but many are fake and many are fooled.
be careful with airdrops, especially those who ask KYC to follow their airdrops. many scams everywhere and they can get our data for negative activities.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: