Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:35:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: be ware of the airdrop forms  (Read 1779 times)
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 03:46:30 PM

I have participated in many airdrops by filling the forms, now I am receiving a lot spam messages to my email and sometimes some strange people reaching my via telegram.

Airdrops is really funny thing.
As a newbie, I did not think about the fact that it was worth creating a separate email for such matters, as a result, I had to change my main email because I could not find anything important in it.
So it was the same with me, my email was just torn from the abundance of phishing emails and spam.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Weng simok

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 04:47:51 PM

It proves that currently 90% airdrop is one of the veiled ways of deception carried out by some parties to deceive others and of course this is very detrimental to other parties who do not really understand about this kind of fraud

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 05:01:27 PM

It is hard to find out if the airdrop is scam or true.
Beware of the google forms, telegram bots and everything what is not managed on the official site of the coin.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
anjho.ace

Activity: 371
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 05:12:47 PM

E-mail address is requested by all projects, not only in airdrops. Spam is the least of the evils that you can get on your e-mail, and phishing emails are much worse. For airdrops, you can create a separate e-mail so that your main one does not suffer from spam.

Very TRUE!
You can notice it if you are not logged on on your google chrome.
Once you click the form it will tell you to log in first your google main.
So better to have a seperate email in doing this and more important, different wallet address!
anjho.ace

Activity: 371
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 08:13:34 PM

You must be carefull fo choose good airdrop or scammer airdrop.many people make scam airdrop just for make channel telegram or mage share refferal by email.we know many promo program reff at some website foe give refferal rewards.many scammee use this condition for get big rewards by reff link share at email

It is so hard to tell which is good and not, As airdrop is just a couple of minutes to do you can join many of them.
Just never do this on doing Airdrops:

1, putting your private keys on any form or website.
2,Be secured in downloading their wallet, better not to download anything!
3, Never do a KYC or giving your documents to anyone just for this.
4, make a seperate email address and cryptowallet.
etc.etc.etc....
dedocry

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 08:33:28 PM

guys be aware of the airdrop forms that you fill up in here , i filled out a few forms yesterday and i started receiving scam emails on that email address.

I have long warned that all these airdrops are now only for the collection of your personal information and documents or just for hack you

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Oyarebu

Activity: 258
Merit: 32

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 08:45:07 PM

guys be aware of the airdrop forms that you fill up in here , i filled out a few forms yesterday and i started receiving scam emails on that email address.

I have found that before now and have leant my.lesson and went straight to create a dedicated email address for the airdrops and never mine if the email is flooded with spam. Most importantly, the emails you use should not have any link to your account or contain some good data. Those emails can be hack if not careful.

bc1q09t7xlllkfalkypqvca36qzczd6vlhctnpwj9u
Grenee

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2019, 10:45:22 PM

Airdrop to me is shit. I so much hate what's is called Airdrop. Bad and good forms looks alike. And all this form might harm wallets. I so much regret signing some forms because the little Eth I have was transfers. So Airdrop form to me is shit. Beware of scam..

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 10:54:39 PM

It proves that currently 90% airdrop is one of the veiled ways of deception carried out by some parties to deceive others and of course this is very detrimental to other parties who do not really understand about this kind of fraud

Now there’s a hoax around the cryptocurrency market, it’s in the ICO, in the IEO, in bounty campaigns and, of course, most of all in airdrops. Airdrops have long turned into a free collection of user data, which can then be used for criminal purposes.
Prettygirl01315

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 05:29:46 AM

Yes we need to be aware of google forms or rather airdrop and bounty forms because the owners are just secretly collecting our emails and sell it to the people who need publicity for spamming email sending to promote their projects
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 05:35:46 AM

This is true that we should be alert for the airdrop form because these forms are basically created to steal the personal data of the filler. So, be careful at the time of filling the Airdrop. First of all you should scrutinize the Airdrop provider and then fill the form which are necessary. If any unnecessary are asked then do not participate in that airdrop.
Indymoney

Activity: 896
Merit: 236

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 10:56:32 PM

As many already saying these Airdrops are just for gathering data of users so better for you ignore them or if some one want to join then surely create new email for just them and never give you any personal data I have no good experience of these airdrops so now never join any one just ignoring for safety of my own data and system.
bangjoe

Activity: 1414
Merit: 682

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 11:19:56 PM

Even though the airdrop doesn't make us lose money, we still have to be careful, we still have to choose the best, not just following the airdrop as much as possible to increase our chances of getting a good airdrop
I used to apply this method but I thought it was in vain because the project that I thought was bad ultimately did not work

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2019, 12:23:41 AM

Not all the airdrops forms circulating are authentic. Some are fake and developed by fraudsters who intend to gather the personal data of applicants. The collected data can now be sold for huge sums of money on the dark web.

judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 12:51:54 AM

It's easy all you have to do is to hit spam and those emails will land in your spam folder and be deleted automatically within days, they are harming their reputation if their emails are flagged, I used to receive a lot of emails but after reporting them as spam they are now landing in spam folder.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Ezio_Auditore

Activity: 487
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 03:09:17 AM

I never use my main mailbox for registration in obscure projects. I use either a second mailbox or generate a temporary one in special services. Therefore, my main mail is almost always without spam.

▰▰▰▰  TRONBOMB  ▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰    PLAY AND EARN DIVIDENDS    ▰▰▰▰
 Dice Roll    Lucky Wheel     To The Moon 
Globen
Copper Member

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 05:12:18 AM

One really needs to be careful, some times they give out useless tokens  just to get more information  for sales. We really should be careful of the forms we fill. some would go as far as telling you to put your private key and some innocent ones will fall victim.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[    IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
Maestro75

Activity: 1918
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2019, 07:08:23 AM

I never use my main mailbox for registration in obscure projects. I use either a second mailbox or generate a temporary one in special services. Therefore, my main mail is almost always without spam.

It is an easy task weeding spam mails if you do get them. Just go to unsubscribe button and click on it removing yourself from the mailing list of the project. You can also block the site from sending you mails. It is very annoying when you get the spams.
faadhilah

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 01:00:28 PM

Airdrop is sent via email. I suppose if we do not access it necessarily they can not enter to steal our data. This kind of thing, of course, we have to be vigilant and better use other browsers to access it. But so far I have never experienced that Airdrop sent via email can access my data.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Ajprotocol

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 01:24:00 PM

This is so true.  There are many scam airdop forms parading around,  in fact more than 90% airdrop forms now are scam. They use that medium to gain access to airdopers documents such as eth adress, perosnal details and many even ask for KYC details
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: