Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:14:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Who Runs CryptoCoinTalk.com  (Read 673 times)
the1silverwolf (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 06:12:34 PM

Does anyone know who runs CryptoCoinTalk.com ?

It's a very nice looking forum, and obviously is a lot friendlier toward altcoins than bitcointalk.

The alt-coin community really needs a better place to be than a single board on bitcointalk.

It's absurdly hard to find what you are looking for here because everything's just jumbled up in a single place.

That and the search function is heavily restricted.

--
the1silverwolf
drummerjdb666

Activity: 244
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 06:17:17 PM

I agree with all of this.  Alt section here is retarded.  Cryptocointalk forum is a much nicer version of these forums.. and if all the alt coin people moved over there we could have some organisation between all the coins and other topics people like to chat about.   That site really is just naked and waiting for thousands of alt coin users to have it replace this forum!!  Everybody to cryptocointalk AT ONCE!!!!
lowlevel

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 06:24:41 PM

I agree with all of this.  Alt section here is retarded.  Cryptocointalk forum is a much nicer version of these forums.. and if all the alt coin people moved over there we could have some organisation between all the coins and other topics people like to chat about.   That site really is just naked and waiting for thousands of alt coin users to have it replace this forum!!  Everybody to cryptocointalk AT ONCE!!!!

I've been hanging around there for a couple weeks... lots of decent people and a little but of light chatter going on...  the heavy discussions aren't happening there yet... but it takes time to build a community.  Anyway, the admin seems to be dedicated to the cause... so come on over and check it out.

https://cryptocointalk.com/

Would you rather talk Altcoins? - https://cryptocointalk.com/
fendlestick

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 06:37:27 PM

Made an account, see you there.

20% OFF All Bondage - www.cryptosextoys.com
Affiliates Get 10% - Join
the1silverwolf (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 06:40:11 PM

I agree with all of this.  Alt section here is retarded.  Cryptocointalk forum is a much nicer version of these forums.. and if all the alt coin people moved over there we could have some organisation between all the coins and other topics people like to chat about.   That site really is just naked and waiting for thousands of alt coin users to have it replace this forum!!  Everybody to cryptocointalk AT ONCE!!!!

Agreed.  I'm going to be moving all of my primary support threads over there shortly.

I kind of hate to move away from bitcointalk but they have made it clear they don't want us here.

We desperately need sub-forums for pools, coins, trading and the like and the sticky titled "declutter solutions" makes it plain they aren't going to add any.... ever.

I mean seriously, the "greek" board with a grand total of 22 threads has a sub forum (It's greek, so I have no idea what it says) and they won't let the alt-coin community have even one and we currently have 9,232 threads!

This is a Bitcoin forum and that's the way they want it to stay, it's nothing against them really.  They just want to specialize and we need to go somewhere else.

You can't be all things for all people.

--
the1silverwolf
digitalindustry

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2013, 12:36:17 PM

hmm its a nice looking board -

my problem with the design is where does the discussion pool  ?

information like water or electrons has to flow somewhere and pool for resistance .

much better would be to have all these - currencies listed with the price and exchange ( that looks great )

but just have a CryptocoinTalk - forum - with sub forum for [ANN] and maybe [Trade]

i know you might not think that's correct but i can tell you ;

you are now making the user click in and click out of each currency - and the information flow is disjointed-

edit - but the site looks hot- and i love that your Ads are direct from Crypto' s

signed up - **

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
aa

Activity: 544
Merit: 500

Litecoin is right coin

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2013, 01:56:35 PM

Who do I talk to in order to receive my payment for astroturfing for that forum?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: