Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:43:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When ICO rush will stop?  (Read 1218 times)
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:39:37 PM

Hi, everyone!
I became familiar with ICO world only 3 months ago, now I see how many new projects have appeared during that period.
I think the amount is enormous, so many different projects even with repeating ideas!
When do think will this rush stop and why? Huh
I don’t think that this race of coin will stop as more and more people will come up with new coins it will only end when a global currency is declared like bitcoin than this other currency will not be used by any one as due to this no one will invest in this and ultimately it people will stop creating new ICO's and they will understand all things. So ICOs are increasing every day and people are investing in it so lest see who will win this bitcoin has already won this but.
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:48:46 PM

Certainly so. ICO projects that come quickly and leave no impression on investors will have to stop quickly. There are currently too many ICO projects but not much success. Investors are more cautious with the ICO.
Most investors are getting smarter each day and that is a good thing. The reason why we are having so many ICOs now is because there are still some naïve investors who just drop cash for any project they see. A time will come when people will only start investing in projects with value  and discarding unreasonable projects and with that we will hardly be seeing any scam ICO in the community or worthless ones.
Not only ICO many other currencies in the world will stop because there are no investors to buy those currencies, and so is the ICO, and after China’s ban over ICO the market value of this currency fell down to its knees and I think that soon it will stop because no one want to invest in ICO when there is bitcoin available in the market, because everyone wants profit against their investment and not to lose their investment.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1137

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:51:13 PM

Hi, everyone!
I became familiar with ICO world only 3 months ago, now I see how many new projects have appeared during that period.
I think the amount is enormous, so many different projects even with repeating ideas!
That's why most of them are trash and you are right they are just copying ideas on one another which you would find out that its not really need to have lots of options on what they are offering which would turn out that they are already useless or not really needed at all. If I do see some unique projects then I might consider it and would plan to invest but for those who are just copying from another then theres no value on those coins for sure.
You cant stop it because anyone can create their own coin and launch an ICO.

wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 03:23:55 PM

Hi, everyone!

Yup, welcome to the world of ICO mate :-)

That is how it works here, and so many shit projects will be formed and published here on the forum itself. What you have to do is pick the right choice and legit choice for yourself to invest your money. Thats not easy isn't it, so its better to read about the ICO, look out for the signs of scam and ask people around the forum before you can invest your money into it. You should be watching out for the announcement section and see how people are looking at the ICO which you are going to engaged with. There are many ways to it and what I would suggest is get engaged into discussion always and watch out the social news about it. See the patterns for that particular idea, whether it is repeating and if yes then what is the new addition and much more. All this can give you clues about the success. So there is no way but to invest after you study the thing completely. :-)

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:49:30 PM

Hi, everyone!

This rush will never stop and there is no way to stop it because there are millions of people who are making the ICO projects and who think that they will become billionaire with the projects that they create. yes this is the greed for the money which they are having and thats why they not gonna stop at all. ICO has become easier way to make money, raise it for the projects and develop them legally to generate the passive profits in the market.

Im 100% sure that 99% ICO are scam and only 1% comes with the genuine ideas to create the projects they are wishing to publish in the market. This has now become very difficult to find out which one are those in 1% and this is all because of this rush you talking about.

Nothing will stop unless and until their ban from the government side.
earnmoneyonl

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:25:25 AM

Certainly so. ICO projects that come quickly and leave no impression on investors will have to stop quickly. I think people will stop creating so many icos when their expenses will not be covered by investments!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: