Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:05:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading tips  (Read 3397 times)
supto005

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:19:58 AM

I am a newbie to crypto field.I want to now some crypto trading tips.can you help me
As a new trader in cryptocurrency first of all spend your most of time to learn about trading for that read blogs about trading and daily watch market and also look around this Forum which also helpful you a lot.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:25:09 AM

I am a newbie to crypto field.I want to now some crypto trading tips.can you help me
As a new trader in cryptocurrency first of all spend your most of time to learn about trading for that read blogs about trading and daily watch market and also look around this Forum which also helpful you a lot.

after spending a lot of time to learn about trading, he still needs to try and practice in every day and if he cannot do daily, then maybe once for two days so what he read will be used in trading. it will be good again if he can learn more analyze or try to watching and analyze the charts so he can decide the trends are down or up and he can buy or sell the coins. it will need a long time before he can master his skill so he can make his profit from cryptocurrency.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
spiderm4n15

Activity: 168
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:53:55 AM

you must have target and stop when starting a trade, for each trade we must set a clear target level for taking profit and more importantly,
a stop-loss level for cutting losses. a stop-loss is setting the level of loss where the trade will get closed
Webberson

Activity: 588
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 06:28:28 AM

As far as trading is concern, people have different methods on how they trade - they have different strategies that work for them, some are even aggressive traders while others are not. Some of the basic things you need to embark on are: proper research on coin(s); analysis of the market (knowing your entry and exit positions);control of emotions, amongst many others.

virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:45:59 AM

As far as trading is concern, people have different methods on how they trade - they have different strategies that work for them, some are even aggressive traders while others are not. Some of the basic things you need to embark on are: proper research on coin(s); analysis of the market (knowing your entry and exit positions);control of emotions, amongst many others.
Yes, you enumerate it correctly but it you forget to have some tips  Grin .Okay trading tips or ideas to make it simple like you've said that there were many so kind of methods wether it was different from each other i will give some tips in general that would be appropriate and can work with any types of a trader.

First is patience - this is the most common word we have heard as always but too few people who only knows to apply it.
DYOR - make sure that you'll research on your own not only by reading or coming from the rumors. (Rumors can be a good buy signal but make sure it source) like the other crypto in the exchange needs to be researched before you go.
Observe - observe the market price, total marketcap both bitcoins and altcoins that you are going to buy.
Lastly Hold it or Sell right after a pump - this belongs to yourself how would you able to set your trades from short to longterm.
tradinginsid

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 06:59:47 AM

Insider Info :

#VOISE soon will be listed on #BINANCE!

Also

#THC

📌 This coin stay in one price range even when hard BTC dips happens. This is makes THC very attractive to invest.
On the 4-H chart we can see a breakout of big triangle. Ready for mooning.

📌 Big investor Doug Casey, founder of Casey Research, predict a huge growth everything marijuana-related in this year because of legalizing marijuana in USA (since 01/01/2018).
Today the Elite Marijuana Millionaire Summit will happen. Doug Casey with his partners will tell about investing in crypto and so on. All marijuana-related coins will moon.

📌 Moreover, the huge events are still awaiting in January:
- Rebranding
- Hardfork
- Whitepaper

Trading

➡️ 0.000036
⬅️ TAR 1 : 0.000039  TAR 2 : 0.000044  TAR 3 :0.000052
⏸  LOS : 0.000028

This coin stay in one price range even when hard BTC dips happens. This is makes THC very attractive to invest.
On the 4-H chart we can see a breakout of big triangle. Ready for mooning.

Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:27:58 AM

Trading is not an easy job. Firstly, you have to focus on learning not your earnings. Research on it. Understand the whole market. Make your own strategy according to situation. Always start with small. Buy chip coins for starting period. Always stay calm. Because aggressive trader’s always find in troubled take decision on the basis of your emotion. and most importantly do not get greedy. Remember all those things that will really helpful to you.
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:59:34 AM

As a newbie, the first thing you need to do is to do a research on trading and different cryptos in the market.  If you encountered a certain crypto, double check its credibility first to avoid falling on a scam.  Read articles and watch videos regarding trading tips and listen to the testimonies and advice of those people you trusted that is pro in trading.  Learn different techniques and analyze proper timing prior to trading.  Learn to accept the reality that trading is not always earning, there is also some instances that you will experience losses so you must not expect too much. When you experience losses, do not panic. Remember that everybody experienced to loss in trading even the expert traders.  So, do not trade cryptos you cannot afford to loss meaning, do not trade all your cryptos once and tart trading a little portion of crypto at first. In short, do not engage in trading unless you are mentally, emotionally and financially prepared.  Good luck to your first trading experience.
len23

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:31:20 AM

I am also new in trading,thank you for the tips and I will remember what you all said to become a good and successful trader when I start trading.May all the traders get a positive results on their trades.
GREATLOVE

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:39:27 AM

As a newbie, the first thing you need to do is to do a research on trading and different cryptos in the market.  If you encountered a certain crypto, double check its credibility first to avoid falling on a scam.  Read articles and watch videos regarding trading tips and listen to the testimonies and advice of those people you trusted that is pro in trading.  Learn different techniques and analyze proper timing prior to trading.  Learn to accept the reality that trading is not always earning, there is also some instances that you will experience losses so you must not expect too much. When you experience losses, do not panic. Remember that everybody experienced to loss in trading even the expert traders.  So, do not trade cryptos you cannot afford to loss meaning, do not trade all your cryptos once and tart trading a little portion of crypto at first. In short, do not engage in trading unless you are mentally, emotionally and financially prepared.  Good luck to your first trading experience.
Yes you are right since we all know that we must start first to learn about it especially the coins you want to hold, you must know if this is potential coin. Since we know that trading is about selling and buying so we experience winning and losing.
RavenHood

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:15:38 PM

In my opinion, The most powerful to do some study about the trading and the whitepaper first before you start trading on you chosen coins try to understand it very well. Reading with understanding is essential, you can also watch a video on YouTube about the trading, Listen to the guidance someone that already a professional in the trading. On the trading admit if you lose our profit. Failure is part of trading, Not everyone the win. Learn from your mistakes. Analyze your errors and the appropriate. Start again don’t give up. In short, don't enter the trading  if you cant handle the pressure and risky.
DennisStoff

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:55:08 AM

1. Find a Trusted Forex Broker
Finding the right forex brokers in the heart is bothered easy. Since you are a beginner trader who departs from a small capital, then a suitable broker is a foreign forex broker.

"Not safe?" That's the consequence if one select the outside broker.
"If so I am trading in a local broker is" All right, but enlarge your capital. Indonesia's Bappebti-regulated forex broker generally requires a small deposit.

Then how, dong? Back again to which consequences are more able to bear. But calm down, does not mean there is no solution. Astronacci strongly recommends and recommends you to trade in MRG Premiere. MRG Premieris a forex broker that is safe and reliable. For more info you can see here.

2. Registration To The Broker
If you have found the right and reliable broker for you, all you need to do is open a trading account on the broker. How to? You just need to fill your data correctly with the broker. For the list process you can see here. If there are difficulties when registering a trading account, please contact the customer care broker here.

3. Deposit Funds In Your Account
After your real estate trading account has been completed, all you have to do is deposit the funds or put your money into your trading account to start trading forex. For the deposit process please ask the customer care broker here.

4. Start Trading
If your registration and deposit of funds have been completed, all you have to do is download the MetaTrader platform on the smartphone or pc that you will use for trading. You can download it here. After the download is complete, please login using your trading account number. If you are having trouble or need help when login or trading, please contact the customer care broker here.

Well, that's the start trading step for a beginner who wants to plunge in the world of forex market. If there are still difficulties in trading, do not forget to keep learning through articles or to people who are experienced in the world of trading. Remember, do not be lazy to learn if you do not want to lose your money in vain. Good luck!
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:12:52 AM

I don't have experienced in trading yet because I'm just a new member of the forum but according to my reliable source,the first thing you need to know is you must know on how to find a good stock broker.Open an account and invest just a small amount first.Then you must read some articles on books on how to avoid scam.And lastly better to have a mentor or someone that is close to you and willing to help and guide you always.And don't forget to consider things or consequences upon having trade online because that is normal.Just learned from your mistakes and be careful always.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
ezajavo

Activity: 405
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:08:10 PM

for simple think you can start to choose which coin crypto you will take by learning and knowing it,there is many good coin out there. The key in trading is you have to find a coin whose price is cheap for buying and sell when high price to make sure you get a lot profit and don't be afraid of actions you do
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 06:49:14 PM

As a trader, i would like to give you some advice that do not blindly trade what other suggest you or advice you instead do your own research with the proper mindset and trading approach you will surely learn the basic foundation of trading. Trading is art where you need to learn from your own mistakes so you should at least practice your trading skills for 3 months on demo account or simulation website and afterward while trading live make sure that you take your first few trades on small scale and if your strategy is working fine then you can scale up later on. By this way, you will be mastering the trading techniques one day for sure.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:02:35 AM

You need to study and seek to reliable information to what are the factors might affect the trading business, to help you to inform and gain a lots of knowledge about it.
And also to you to find out what are disadvantage and advantage of trading business.
horrifiedx1

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:11:02 AM

You need to study and seek to reliable information to what are the factors might affect the trading business, to help you to inform and gain a lots of knowledge about it.
And also to you to find out what are disadvantage and advantage of trading business.
i think that is a basic knowledge of trading, but i see trading is not just a technique but the main thing is to control our psychology so that discipline to with analysis we have planned

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
kolega

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:07:07 AM

I think that you need to pass trading courses. To begin to trade is better, having an experienced mentor. It is necessary to study the basic principles of trading. To study the trader's tools, for example, trading indicators, candles, etc. Start trading a small amount from a trading account
untugede

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:46:40 AM

for simple think you can start to choose which coin crypto you will take by learning and knowing it,there is many good coin out there. The key in trading is you have to find a coin whose price is cheap for buying and sell when high price to make sure you get a lot profit and don't be afraid of actions you do

it is very difficult of course for us to know the coins we want to buy really is cheap, if I start to learn trading, I do not choose cheap coins, but I prefer coins that have large volumes and price movement of coins is fast, and indeed very risky
Once for example we choose to trade by buying coins that price movements quickly, but I think it is very interesting for me to trade, although initially often experience defeat, but that does not stop me to always trade.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:35:40 AM

it is very difficult of course for us to know the coins we want to buy really is cheap, if I start to learn trading, I do not choose cheap coins, but I prefer coins that have large volumes and price movement of coins is fast, and indeed very risky
Once for example we choose to trade by buying coins that price movements quickly, but I think it is very interesting for me to trade, although initially often experience defeat, but that does not stop me to always trade.
If you are thinking positive as always like that, then each mistake will bring another venue to cope up much stronger, I also like to see where people will be heading after fluctuations, maybe things will be much brighter if you are always in a positive approach, if you are keen to learn then understanding this business will be much easier and much profitable in the long run.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: