Bitcoin Forum
August 18, 2024, 04:25:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN MIXER FOR SALE  (Read 727 times)
BTCMIXLAB.io (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 09:49:59 AM

Shocked BITCOIN MIXER FOR SALE Shocked

PM IF SOLID BUYER
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:06:40 AM

Shocked BITCOIN MIXER FOR SALE Shocked

PM IF SOLID BUYER
I think it will be better to move this mate on digital goods or auction, there you can find at least interested buyers for your bitcoin mixer. And better put more details on this so that they will pm you with an offer.
bias

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:56:27 AM

Except of putting more info about your mixer,which i'm more than sure that it's a fake/trap one,you should stop spam others threads.
Like this one.
BTCMIXLAB.io (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 01:10:58 PM

no fake or trap. buyer can verify everything in live mode. during negotiations. right now in maintenance mode. buyer will obtain all passwords, domain, server in friendly jurisdiction. we prefer to talk about details in PM. 

Except of putting more info about your mixer,which i'm more than sure that it's a fake/trap one,you should stop spam others threads.
Like this one.
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:27:10 AM

no fake or trap. buyer can verify everything in live mode. during negotiations. right now in maintenance mode. buyer will obtain all passwords, domain, server in friendly jurisdiction. we prefer to talk about details in PM. 

Like this one.

Are you also selling just the source code? I'm really not that interested in your site and the brand you build, but rather in the basecode that your site uses.

If so, please give me a PM with your pricerange for the full source code, ( As i assume you coded the mixer yourself? )

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: