Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 10:23:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ICOs very much focused on masses of people.  (Read 202 times)
Architect1978 (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:28:48 PM

Hello,

I am looking for this type of ICOs, like singulardtv (btw you think about it?).

Anyone can give hints?

I have a job that takes most of my time and I really cant look into all the 600... coins.

Thank you very much and happy buying.

May the bitcoin force be with you!!!!
Welckomtome

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:33:59 PM

Hello,

I am looking for this type of ICOs, like singulardtv (btw you think about it?).

Anyone can give hints?

I have a job that takes most of my time and I really cant look into all the 600... coins.

Thank you very much and happy buying.

May the bitcoin force be with you!!!!

What are you looking specifically for? ICO that will give a big increase after entering the stock exchanges? Just projects are creating crooks scammers?
skullsandbones

Activity: 222
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:36:56 PM

what exactly are you looking to invest in? what investment field?
cryptowomba

Activity: 234

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:51:47 PM

Currently I am looking into Crowdholding, they are looking to build co-creation between the masses and startups. (I think this is what you are looking for according to the title)

https://ico.crowdholding.com
Architect1978 (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:13:52 PM

Thanks all,

I cant be very specific because I am still quite new to bitcoin, still researching etc.
Just that i believe that this type of ICO, once they release their apps to the masses, that the price will rise considerably throu time in a shorter time than a project very high tech.
Also

Yes cryptowomba, that´s really a good example of what i was looking for.
Do you think crowdholding is worth taking a shoot? It doesnt seem so much for the masses comparing to singulardtv.

Thanks!

cryptowomba

Activity: 234

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:36:08 PM

Thanks all,

I cant be very specific because I am still quite new to bitcoin, still researching etc.
Just that i believe that this type of ICO, once they release their apps to the masses, that the price will rise considerably throu time in a shorter time than a project very high tech.
Also

Do you think crowdholding is worth taking a shoot? It doesnt seem so much for the masses comparing to singulardtv.

Thanks!

I mean I like their team (big, good developers and the head guys have experience from Google, HP, Skype), whitepaper is good and makes sense, strong social media channels / attending events, concept seems all up to date with finite amounts of their currency and they are aiming to co-create with startups and people. Plus on top of the fact they have a work beta before their ICO. Looks a good project, only time will tell!

I suggested these because I thought that was what you were looking or (mass inclusion i.e. co-creation on a global scale)

Here is the website if you want a look https://ico.crowdholding.com
Architect1978 (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:52:27 PM

Yes indeed it´s a great example and will invest on it!

Many thanks man!
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:18:45 PM

Thanks all,

Also

Thanks!

In general you should act quickly before mass adoption come and take advantage before you Wink Better make your own research before investing to this type of projects. Good luck!
Ereun

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:26:18 PM

Thanks all,

Also

Thanks!

I mean I like their team (big, good developers and the head guys have experience from Google, HP, Skype), whitepaper is good and makes sense, strong social media channels / attending events, concept seems all up to date with finite amounts of their currency and they are aiming to co-create with startups and people. Plus on top of the fact they have a work beta before their ICO. Looks a good project, only time will tell!

I suggested these because I thought that was what you were looking or (mass inclusion i.e. co-creation on a global scale)

Here is the website if you want a look https://ico.crowdholding.com
I think you are promoting a project, but it is true that the concept and purpose is worthy of attention, so you are looking forward to making investors look at this project
chaosfourever

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:56:42 PM

I suggest you stay away from ICO's lately. There are bunch of air drops available and that is the least risky for investing. Just not seeing many ICO's pan out these days.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███