Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:01:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lemon - defaulted loan  (Read 18617 times)
iwilcox

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 10:53:41 AM

Then suck it up, have someone drive you to your house, and spend the 2 minutes it takes to send out people's btc?

Would you mind giving your private key and bank account login details to a number of people? Suck it up.

*sigh* Straw man.  Nobody is suggesting you give out login credentials; if they were, why bother driving you anywhere?

... play the victim, despite suffering no physical harm and pretending to have skin as thin as a single layer of carbon nanotubes ... It's utterly predictable. ...
... speaking with the police over the actions of some of the users of this forum (I can only assume that you are one of them) ...
... iwilcox and btcfaucet can act as menacing as they like ...
... those fuckwits who kept continually trying to harass me during my recovery ...

"menacing" must refer to: collecting your fantasy claims and quoting them back, pointing out your slimy evasive habits and asking you difficult questions.  I don't think the word means what you think it does, which makes me question (for the first time, which is a bit embarrassing for me) whether you ever got harassed, at all, by anyone, unless by "harassed" you mean "they continually asked me for their money back, like so many others have".  Sounds like an imagined crime (and an equally imaginary of pursuit of justice) which you've created to make readers conclude that anyone with a bad word to say about you might be a perpetrator.  Naturally, there's no way to falsify/verify a word of it.  *yawn*.

... Having gone through my complete history, I see no record ...
... If people wish to contact me in relation to anything, they can do it via email - I will not be responding to this thread again ...

Uh-huh.  Incredible bad luck with electronic communications: check.  Driving enquiries off public forums so that it's your creditors' word against yours: check.  San1ty openly requests and later openly asks for confirmation of receipt of his refund request, but of course, you've stopped reading this thread so can't confirm anything in a verifiable way.

A single (valid from start) refund request has come in, which I have seen today as I check through my backlog.

Sure, because your director and two silent partners couldn't have handled that in the past month; it had to be you.  To quote myself, is that perhaps because crypto.pm was
only ever just you, sitting alone in your flat in your underwear?

I've counted 5 people claiming they're owed things who I've never done business with, which is pitiful. Let's make it a good dozen at least.

Really?  'cause I've counted jim667, BigBitz asking for their loans back, both of which you confirmed you owed; San1ty, FaradayC, Rawted asking for their crypto.pm investments back, at least San1ty's confirmed by you, and Azelphur asking for promised paperwork.  Let's be charitable and ignore the nuPlay thing you seem to have promised to a bunch of people, so I'm not claiming you owe me or them anything.  By my maths that's two people (FaradayC, Rawted) making claims the public can't verify.  You seem to have let your guard down momentarily and made a claim about communications in a medium that's verifiable/falsifiable.  Sloppy.

But fear not: while those claimants could probably sign challenges using the Bitcoin addresses they sent from (I believe someone has a record of your "investment" addresses) verifiably proving beyond reasonable doubt that they did business with you, you're always free to belatedly create GPG-signed agreements; you could easily conjure up e-mails whether you sent them or not, and they can't prove a negative (non-receipt).  Phew!  E-mail to the rescue.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BigBitz

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 12:48:56 PM

I have been told I will be paid today.

Let's wait and see.

Tips BTC --> 1BS2sYvy3T1cpNhie6CVFMcUrHa84a8mPa <-- Thanks! || Tips [LTC] --> LaytYJNCha7z7zcws5a2o2GWWjvWfDCGkr <--
BigBitz

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 01:57:06 PM

I will be expecting payment here:

1gUQUrBWm9SKckR9fdKarKiiqVvJQbWUi

Keep an eye on it.

Tips BTC --> 1BS2sYvy3T1cpNhie6CVFMcUrHa84a8mPa <-- Thanks! || Tips [LTC] --> LaytYJNCha7z7zcws5a2o2GWWjvWfDCGkr <--
iwilcox

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 03:32:25 PM

I'd speculate ... that the timing of its disappearance just after I posted potentially embarrassing links to it here is pure coincidence[1][2].  Doncha just hate link rot?  Google to the rescue; cached copies of the four most recent threads can (for now, at least) be found at:

The two more embarrassing nuPlay posts seem to have left Google's cache.  Google doesn't say why; might have expired, might have received a removal request.  Since the nuPlay forum is still "currently in the midst of an upgrade to allow for software integration"[1] here are copies I took with WebCite, plus snapshots-of-Google-cache which I took with archive.is immediately after the originals disappeared:

[1] To an outsider, the three weeks of forum downtime while Lemon (Ryan) has been ill might suggest nobody else in nuPlay's team is pulling their weight --- no wonder he's been so busy and unhealthy!  The mind boggles as to how team member "Simon" whose role is nominally "Getting people to actually converse on the forums" has been earning his keep at nuPlay.
BigBitz

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 07:20:12 PM

Keep an eye on it.
Still nothing.

Lemon had told me his bitcoin client is syncing. Last update was 97% about 20mins ago.

We will see within the hour I suspect.

DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2013, 07:22:03 PM

Keep an eye on it.
Still nothing.

Lemon had told me his bitcoin client is syncing. Last update was 97% about 20mins ago.

A 3% sync does not occur in 1 hour. The last couple percent are a massive drag.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
btcfaucet

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

Bitcoin Faucet

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 12:21:42 AM

Token payback or not, I wish you success in getting your money / coins back. I know what it feels like to wait a long time and keep hearing promises and excuses.

BigBitz

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 09:34:36 AM

Token payback or not, I wish you success in getting your money / coins back. I know what it feels like to wait a long time and keep hearing promises and excuses.

Online here 30minutes ago. Still no BTC.

Such a shame. If I'd known he had blue hair I'd have probably not bothered  Shocked

BigBitz

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 11:08:33 AM

For anyone owed money from crypto.pm investment I suggest you try these links:

http://companycheck.co.uk/director/917780085
http://companycheck.co.uk/company/08505571/CRYPTOGRAPHY-LTD/company-summary

That's who, in legal terms, owes you anything.

btcfaucet

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

Bitcoin Faucet

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 11:05:51 PM

They they invest money too? Not "just" BTC?

Also, did he actually promise to send shortly after syncing the client etc the other day? If he wasn't going to send, why do it? I don't get it.

BigBitz

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 03:09:17 PM

Anyone who has been scammed in anyway be it Bitcoin, USD/GBP/EUR etc or offered legal representation etc please PM me all details.

Thanks.

Rawted

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 04:47:35 PM

They they invest money too? Not "just" BTC?

Also, did he actually promise to send shortly after syncing the client etc the other day? If he wasn't going to send, why do it? I don't get it.

Because he is a pathological liar. 
Rawted

View Profile
July 21, 2013, 04:08:30 PM

Any word gents?
San1ty

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2013, 01:21:49 PM

Unbelievable how long he tried to convince people of his intention of refunding.
Well this case is closed - Hardcore Scam

Found my posts helpful? Consider buying me a beer :-)!:
BTC - 1San1tyUGhfWRNPYBF4b6Vaurq5SjFYWk NXT - 17063113680221230777
Rawted

View Profile
August 19, 2013, 03:25:56 AM

Yup. What a scumbum. This industry is fucking chock full of them.
megaproxy

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 11:21:34 AM

This guy is a known scammer.

Its a shame i didn't see this post before. We have a whole document on him.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/169lniPjVjfuyFhHcfKaGWCUSMRg527j2_yLXkEU7uXs/pub 

If you are in the UK and have been scammed (by Affi or anyone) please report it to http://www.actionfraud.org.uk/ - you can also report attempted scams, or scams that happened to other people (with their permission)

Please remove this post if it breaks any rules.
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2013, 02:07:23 PM

Oh, that's a very nice dox.

Good work.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
Rawted

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 03:40:00 PM

Updates on this bum yet? I noticed he went private on all his social media, probably still scamming along.

Where's the repayments, Ryan?
Zakryze

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2013, 01:11:45 PM

Updates on this bum yet? I noticed he went private on all his social media, probably still scamming along.

There won't be much of a repayment...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=306947.msg3283308;boardseen#new

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SNttx1hwtpf8TQEK7ZBojcvQrDmBaz9QPK SFC Addy
BigBitz

View Profile
October 07, 2013, 01:19:03 PM

There won't be much of a repayment...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=306947.msg3283308;boardseen#new
Yes - this is correct. Avon & Bath Police contacted me last week to let me know. I didn't want to push this information into the public eye just yet.

He was released on bail for now and his computers/phones seized. It's a long term game for the Police to catch him.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: