Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:05:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Another hard fork along with bitcoin gold will make another impact?  (Read 269 times)
masterbt (OP)

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:53:50 PM

Even BTG is not settled yet and many are still in confused mode to support or not. Another hard fork means there might be mass selling, will that make an impact for the btc prices in months to come.

By making too many forks, there might be a conspiracy to get this too hard to maintain.

||
My Idea Helped You, GIFT BTC
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:05:51 PM

for bitcoin gold (BTG) you should only have had bitcoin before October 24-25. but when that date was gone and they took the snap-shot of the bitcoin blockchain on the predefined block height, everything was in place. you having bitcoin after that date couldn't do anything for you.

in other words anyone who wanted to receive BTG and sell bitcoin afterwards has already done that. and it will not have any more effects.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:06:55 PM

I agree with you. I don't like the idea of having multiple Bitcoin alts as they make no sense to me and I would still prefer having the 'authentic' one. However, there's pretty much nothing we can do to this coming fork so just sit back, hold your coins, and see what happens.

It's free coins after all, and we have nothing much to lose, except getting confused, with the chance of Bitcoin getting heavily devalued. We'll see... hopefully no more forks...

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
masterbt (OP)

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:12:53 PM

I agree with you. I don't like the idea of having multiple Bitcoin alts as they make no sense to me and I would still prefer having the 'authentic' one. However, there's pretty much nothing we can do to this coming fork so just sit back, hold your coins, and see what happens.

It's free coins after all, and we have nothing much to lose, except getting confused, with the chance of Bitcoin getting heavily devalued. We'll see... hopefully no more forks...

Now, segwitt hard fork was cancelled. There is something surely going on. This price increase and dumps are happening regularly by the name of free coins.

||
My Idea Helped You, GIFT BTC
soham

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:24:10 PM

The upcoming hard fork has been cancelled by the initiator. Just came across to the news which seems to have started impacting the bitcoin price already. Those who have invested money into bitcoin with the hope of getting free 2X coins will now be pulling out their investment. It will make the bitcoin price go down and the downward trend has already started.

However, with some exiting news around the corner like CME group's bitcoin future contract and Bitcoin ETF, the dip will be minimum. It will show a little downward trend at first and then take the next leap. Wait for few days to see it happening.

▄████▄       
██████       
▀████▀       
▀██████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
▄▄█████  ▄██████████████████▄
▄██████▀██  ████████████████████
▄█████▀    ▀  ████████████████████
▄█████▀         ███ ████████████ ███
██████▀          ███ ████████████ ███
███████           ███ ████████████ ███

▄████▄                  ███████   
██████                 ▄██████     
▀████▀                ▄█████▀     
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄    ▄█████▀       
▄██████████████████▄  ██▄ █████▀         
████████████████████  ██████▀▀           
████████████████████  ██████▄             
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                       
  [    |    ████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███            ▀████████
███  ███████  ▄  ▀██████
███           ██▄  ▀████
███  ███████  ████▄  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
  ] 
FACEBOOK  )   (  TWITTER  )
  SUBSCRIBE NOW!!! 
INSTAGRAM  )  (  LINKEDIN  )
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:23:13 PM

You dont need to worry about the price because it is already decreasing right now, and about bitcoin gold, it happened like a half of a month before man, it was on october 23rd, lol, why are you still complaining about that fork? it was a fail too.
The only good fork was Bitcoin cash, and nobody can deny that, because that coin is still on the top five and it is still being one of the most used ones, and bitcoin gold and the other segwit can not even be compared with those, and now that it got cancelled..

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:30:05 AM

Even BTG is not settled yet and many are still in confused mode to support or not. Another hard fork means there might be mass selling, will that make an impact for the btc prices in months to come.

By making too many forks, there might be a conspiracy to get this too hard to maintain.

Too much forks will ruin Bitcoin and make investors begin to think otherwise.
Forks will always make an impact on BTC price. As most people are holding Bitcoin at that moment.
Yankeestyle

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:09:56 PM

The main great fork was Bitcoin money, and no one can deny that, since that coin is still on the best five and it is as yet being a standout amongst the most utilized ones, and bitcoin gold and the other segwit can not be contrasted and those, and now that it got crossed out
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: