Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:19:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitcoinCash, will it take over?  (Read 1390 times)
Freddoe (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:08:55 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2017, 01:41:36 PM by Freddoe

Hi all,

I have read a couple of places that they forse that BCH will take over for BTC and the upcumming fork is just the start for this. The fork will splitt btc yet again and make it slower and more complex.

https://bravenewcoin.com/news/bitcoin-cash-price-analysis-upcoming-fork-tackles-erratic-network/

https://www.yours.org/content/predicting-the-outcome-of-the-november-bitcoin-fork-89914ce0e1f5/?utm_content=bufferf3dec&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

https://theflippening.github.io/open-letter-to-bitcoin-miners-from-another-miner/

What do you think? Is it any trooth in this? Will BCH take over?

turbulence

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:38:53 PM

yes i think the chance is good enough that it's worth it to accumulate BCH as well as BTC, probably i'll even focus more on stacking BCH since  i can get more of them Grin

the chances of a flippening this month/year i guess is not that real anymore with fork canceled, but btc's problems are still there and if support for bch can keep growing maybe it can make me more money than just having segwit btc

███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
        ▄▄███████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████████
 ████████   ▀██████████▀▄▄▀███████         ███          ███       ▐█▌     █████████████   █████████▄       ███     ███       ███
█████████     ▀████████ ▀▀ ████████        ████        ████       ███     ▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄     ███      ███     ███
█████████  █▄   ▀█▀  ███  █████████        █████      █████      █████         ███        ███      ▀██▌    ███       ███▄ ▄███
█████████  ███▄     ▄███  █████████        ██████    ██████     ██▌ ▐██        ███        ███       ██▌    ███        ███████
█████████  ███▀ ▄█▄ ▀███  █████████        ███▀███▄▄███▀███    ███   ███       ███        ███     ▄███     ███        ███████
█████████  ███  ███  ███  █████████        ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███     ███      ███        ███    ████      ███       ███▀ ▀███
 ███████ ▄▄ ██  ▀█▀  ███  ████████         ███    ▀▀    ███  ███       ███     ███        ███     ▀███     ███      ███     ███
  ██████▄▀▀▄███▄   ▄████  ███████          ███          ███  ██         ██     ███        ███       ███    ███     ███       ███
    ███████████████████████████
      ███████████████████████
        ▀▀███████████████▀▀

The Intelligent Blockchain
▬▬  Pre-ICO: January 4th  |  ICO: January 16th

ANN  News  Scene  Showcase
██  Whitepaper:  Bussines | Technical  ██
Facebook  Twitter  Github  Telegram

███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
      ███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
Freddoe (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:15:48 PM

yes i think the chance is good enough that it's worth it to accumulate BCH as well as BTC, probably i'll even focus more on stacking BCH since  i can get more of them Grin

the chances of a flippening this month/year i guess is not that real anymore with fork canceled, but btc's problems are still there and if support for bch can keep growing maybe it can make me more money than just having segwit btc

Apperently the cancellation of the fork has only given it a even higher pace. Look out here it comes!

Cracotte461

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:21:06 PM

Yes it is dumping....

But can it really replace bitcoin ?  Not even sure of that...

It may values 0.3 btc quickly,  possible!
bummm

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:45:56 PM

After the events with fork (I mean its cancellation), Bitcoin Cash has rapidly started going up. As I see it, it will go on increasing, but the situation when it can reach BTC sounds like nonsense. IMHO.
Praetorian.1legion

Activity: 476
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:55:47 PM

There are a lot of rumors and speculations about this. I think it's too early to bite bitcoin, but at these rumors the people began to drop the bitcoins and move to the altkoins, which, in fact, stirred up the market - and that's good.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Freddoe (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:35:58 AM

I'm not saying that it will take over right away but it has a huge potensiall and will climb even higher then it was this weekend. Hopfully it now will drop a bit so I can accumulate more of them. Wait 6 months and it will be exspensive!

blockchain-man

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:48:41 AM

yeah. I think the whale will continue to increase the price of bitcoincash. But not now, they took profit yesterday and let the bitcoincash back to the bottom once again
AlexeyVoranov

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:01:15 PM

I think it will not take over because bitcoin is still too strong and even has more support than bitcoincash. In a few years bitcoin will have a high price and people will leave bitcoincash.

Maybe other coins that are not replicas of bitcoin can take over.
NorihiroName

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:10:45 PM

I don't believe that it will grow further. It seems to be a simple pump to push out BTC's from easy-bounty hunters, nothing more. Do you really think that it will dominate the market in future?

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:15:09 PM

Well Bitcoincash's big USP is that it has big blocks. And big blocks are mainly useful for merchant transactions.

So bitcoincash's success will depend on the payment processors like Bitpay adopting BCH and providing it as an option in their checkout systems.

There is a long way to go with that though. Bitpay is talking about enbling it but hasn't done anything yet.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
bundo

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:19:17 PM

Bitcoin Cash is a coin that is formed from the bitcoin system fragments because of the increased bitcoin transaction capacity
Many people think of beating bitcoin but I remain positive that bitcoin is still superior. For the problem of falling up market prices it is very reasonable that in my opinion
promosn

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:19:38 PM

I guess we can just whatch how it develops, i do personally trust in bitcoin !
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:41:03 PM

Hi all,

I have read a couple of places that they forse that BCH will take over for BTC and the upcumming fork is just the start for this. The fork will splitt btc yet again and make it slower and more complex.

https://bravenewcoin.com/news/bitcoin-cash-price-analysis-upcoming-fork-tackles-erratic-network/

https://www.yours.org/content/predicting-the-outcome-of-the-november-bitcoin-fork-89914ce0e1f5/?utm_content=bufferf3dec&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

https://theflippening.github.io/open-letter-to-bitcoin-miners-from-another-miner/

That will never happen, why so many people who believe this temporary hype as bch momentum will be the number one crypto currency by beating bitcoin???
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:58:57 PM

Speculation again.no and will never happen.bitcoin struggles many years just to be take over by alts?this is purely a advertisement another propaganda for that BCH .but for all we know..that BHC arise fast and will drops more faster for it has no reliability and no credibility
Fakayode1

Activity: 110

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:33:10 PM

The only thing that's constant is change body knows anything is possible let us wait and watch the drama
VeeTeaSee

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:33:38 PM

it does not have such a big uses and does not have such a strong adoption
i think its only some pump and dump
but we'll see
sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:36:11 PM

I don't think the question is whether or not BCH will replace BCT, but rather does BCH have a future.  This was a massive coordinated attack and yet BCH didn't even get to 50% of the value of BCT.  We'll see what happens for the next two weeks after this craziness.  I'll be surprised if it stays over $1000... good to watch as an indicator.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:44:03 PM

Hi all,

That will never happen, why so many people who believe this temporary hype as bch momentum will be the number one crypto currency by beating bitcoin???
I concur. This is just a hype and then it will dump. This kind of speculation doesn't even make sense. It jumps too much from what a speculation should be. I acknowledge that future is totally not predictable and there are things that may happen unpredictably but, for now, this speculation is a big joke. Bitcoin's dominance in cryptomarket is no joke and the developments and acceptance that it received from different merchants worldwide says a lot how far it had gone through.

Never trust news articles saying this and that; since it appears to me (others also) that the purpose of this article is to hype and make money out of it.
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:52:44 PM

I know many of us wants something new and something better but for whay expense?
Your money being invaluable because of changing it to another coin which dont have a lot support.
If it is really the one who will take over then why is bitcoin price still way up that we cant even afford it.
Just think about it. The reason is right in front of you.
You are just being taken over by all the FUD that is happening.
Open your eyes.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: