Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:01:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [AMLT] The Token of Compliance by Coinfirm  (Read 33289 times)
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 01:45:20 PM

I hope this token can go in for a good exchange later the price can be good and exceed the price of ico and the future for this project can be bright.

This token will first be listing on Lykke exchange.
https://twitter.com/lykke/status/968063278416039936

I don't understand what the AMLT Team is considering so choose Lykke exchange
I prefer to keep hold my token until there is a better exchange.

In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
thehihoguy

Activity: 497
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 05:01:18 PM

I hope this token can go in for a good exchange later the price can be good and exceed the price of ico and the future for this project can be bright.

Good choice....getting angry at those KYC procedure of lykke-.-
Registering and transfering token is ok with basic info but buying and selling needs KYC with id, selfie and utility bill
thehihoguy

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 05:31:13 PM

Registering and transfering token is ok with basic info but buying and selling needs KYC with id, selfie and utility bill

Removed my tokens from lykke again....no volume at that exchange...
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:49:09 PM

Today, the bounty people also get their tokens. that's what the team wrote a few days ago. Now let's see if they do it and do not abuse the trust
orange399

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:11:09 PM

it says on twitter that the tokens can be used on the coinform platform, what does this mean? is this for a report ? why do I need a report? is there more exchanges gonna get listed?
orange399

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:12:54 PM

doesn't really explain on the coinform website or  twitter how you use the token
Dopert

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:47:28 PM

I also hate the price at etherdelta, but its the ico investers who make that price. We have to hold the tokens untill product is ready for the tokens. Damm yes, if i buy now i am like a cheap hilbilly 50% better off. Come on, don't dothose pricrs ar ED  Sad
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:04:29 AM

My Hubby received his tokens yesterday but he is in no rush trading them. Anyway, I really prefer trading in idex now than Etherdelta for some reason and maybe it will get picked up on there also later on. I hope it comes on an exchange like Kucoin or COSS later too as I like to trade there as it is easy and fun. Idex would be a good start though for a bit of volume. It's early days so selling so cheap now would be a complete no-no in my books.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 03:47:00 PM

My Hubby received his tokens yesterday but he is in no rush trading them. Anyway, I really prefer trading in idex now than Etherdelta for some reason and maybe it will get picked up on there also later on. I hope it comes on an exchange like Kucoin or COSS later too as I like to trade there as it is easy and fun. Idex would be a good start though for a bit of volume. It's early days so selling so cheap now would be a complete no-no in my books.

Maybe you will hold this token longer than you think, because Dev has said that they will not facilitate the exchange
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:24:48 AM

Maybe you will hold this token longer than you think, because Dev has said that they will not facilitate the exchange

It looks like this long-term tokens that have great potential, it's time to wait for this token to be in a good exchange to raise prices in the future.
SparkyU

Activity: 784
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:49:22 PM

Yeah this token needs to be on a decent exchange, there are many options but I've never even heard of lykke.

I also hate the price at etherdelta, but its the ico investers who make that price. We have to hold the tokens untill product is ready for the tokens. Damm yes, if i buy now i am like a cheap hilbilly 50% better off. Come on, don't dothose pricrs ar ED  Sad
What was the ico price again?
loughlin

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

Only Bitcoin!

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:15:25 AM

I know about Lykke when jas been in ICO phase, there where some things which I did not like and i forgot for Lykke. Now i am registered on his platform and trying to understand how it's work but i am feel very stupid and Lykke is very confused to me.
I expect here some usable exchange than Lykke
luioanh

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:53:46 PM

So will I keep the token forever and can not buy or sell  it? I hope to see it on any trading platform soon
Dopert

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:16:21 AM

So will I keep the token forever and can not buy or sell  it? I hope to see it on any trading platform soon

Exchanges can also list tokens if they feel like it there is market for it (unless Coinfirm has this excluded by legal terms, that is unlikely).

That the price on Etherdelta is half the tokenprice is because investers can not wait and hoped money will flip by token launch. Me to offcourse.

The market for this token is big, but will rolldown with the speed of law making mixed at country levels. So i think we have to see after a year how business is doing for Coinfirm. It feels like everything or nothing situation, but this is a big operation and oppertunities are looking good.

Only to bad that Coinfirm hasn't priced there report services yet in token amount(s) on there website. This will set a target (future) price.
meikelcoin

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:35:32 AM

all tocens have lost a lot. Therefore, the current course is completely normal. when the market rises again, this good token will also rise rapidly. who wants can sell. but if the price falls even further you do not know before. I would buy a little AMLT now
elpiji

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:01:04 PM

all tocens have lost a lot. Therefore, the current course is completely normal. when the market rises again, this good token will also rise rapidly. who wants can sell. but if the price falls even further you do not know before. I would buy a little AMLT now
buying before there is a good market is the right decision because after all ready the price of this token will soon increase rapidly. there is nothing wrong if invest a little here.
gielbier

Activity: 914
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:50:25 PM

buying before there is a good market is the right decision because after all ready the price of this token will soon increase rapidly. there is nothing wrong if invest a little here.
preparing to enter many markets and buying them now is a great strategy to make a profit, and many bounty hunters that sell token AMLT

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
filsid

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

TOKPIE

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:53:26 PM

AMLT, The Token of Compliance, gets listed on QUOINE’s QRYPTOS exchange
https://medium.com/@AMLT_Token/amlt-the-token-of-compliance-gets-listed-on-quoines-qryptos-exchange-7b4efcf6eade

AMLT, The Token of Compliance is listed on QUOINE’s popular cryptocurrency exchange QRYPTOS on the 14th of March 2018.

AMLT is the access token to Coinfirm’s leading AML/KYC Platform and Network that is already used by major crypto entities using Bitcoin, ETH, Dash and RSK, countless ICOs all over the world, payment processors and financial institutions to manage risks of money laundering or terrorist financing around cryptocurrency, and to forge standards for compliance requirements applied to cryptocurrency markets. The blockchain agnostic Coinfirm AML/KYC Platform is already providing AML services for Bitcoin, Dash, RSK, Ethereum and related tokens, and is already piloting new currencies being implemented onto the platform this year.

After implementing AMLT on the Coinfirm AML/KYC Platform on the day of release and staying on course following our token sale, the AMLT team has been approached by a number of exchanges. The team then created a shortlist and are leading a very detailed due diligence process to determine which of them meet AMLT’s compliance standards. QUOINE makes for an obvious choice given the fintech company is the first global cryptocurrency exchange to be officially licensed by the Japan FSA. Also, QRYPTOS features top class security, robust API, crisp trades and powerful analytic tools.

According to QUOINE VP of Operations Seth Melamed:

“AMLT and Coinfirm are the pioneers in increasing the transparency in the cryptocurrency space and because that is also one of the critical values of our firm, it was a very natural partnership. The further development of AMLT creates the opportunity for the adoption of cryptocurrencies by more traditional market participants and reveals the actual risk behind the market“

About QRYPTOS

thehihoguy

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 01:37:54 PM

AMLT, The Token of Compliance, gets listed on QUOINE’s QRYPTOS exchange
https://medium.com/@AMLT_Token/amlt-the-token-of-compliance-gets-listed-on-quoines-qryptos-exchange-7b4efcf6eade

AMLT, The Token of Compliance is listed on QUOINE’s popular cryptocurrency exchange QRYPTOS on the 14th of March 2018.

AMLT is the access token to Coinfirm’s leading AML/KYC Platform and Network that is already used by major crypto entities using Bitcoin, ETH, Dash and RSK, countless ICOs all over the world, payment processors and financial institutions to manage risks of money laundering or terrorist financing around cryptocurrency, and to forge standards for compliance requirements applied to cryptocurrency markets. The blockchain agnostic Coinfirm AML/KYC Platform is already providing AML services for Bitcoin, Dash, RSK, Ethereum and related tokens, and is already piloting new currencies being implemented onto the platform this year.

After implementing AMLT on the Coinfirm AML/KYC Platform on the day of release and staying on course following our token sale, the AMLT team has been approached by a number of exchanges. The team then created a shortlist and are leading a very detailed due diligence process to determine which of them meet AMLT’s compliance standards. QUOINE makes for an obvious choice given the fintech company is the first global cryptocurrency exchange to be officially licensed by the Japan FSA. Also, QRYPTOS features top class security, robust API, crisp trades and powerful analytic tools.

According to QUOINE VP of Operations Seth Melamed:

“AMLT and Coinfirm are the pioneers in increasing the transparency in the cryptocurrency space and because that is also one of the critical values of our firm, it was a very natural partnership. The further development of AMLT creates the opportunity for the adoption of cryptocurrencies by more traditional market participants and reveals the actual risk behind the market“

About QRYPTOS

Anyone has experience with that exchange? never heard of it and some reviews seem negative....

"but they have to manually send coin withdrawal and keep in cold storage as it is safer not to get hacked. "

Is that true?
cudjex

Activity: 507
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:55:12 PM

A solution is needed for virtual currency businesses and traditional businesses that accept virtual currencies or simply want to have exposure to it. At the end
of the day, any entity touching virtual currencies or operating with them needs to apply AML/CTF compliance rules to protect themselves, their partners and their clients from potential risks and to allow for its commercial growth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: