Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:02:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN + AIRDROP] BITCOIN2x - BTC2x - 🌟🌟🌟🌟 Created By Anonymous Group 🌟🌟🌟🌟  (Read 17066 times)
Raizou

Activity: 758
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:56:51 AM

Some people here are right, apparently it can be a brief pump and dump! But it's funny to read this from Newbies and Jr. Members. You are responsible for this big amount airdrop! If there is offer, because there is demand! Probably you have not received your tokens because you are busy soliciting other airdrops, be faster and stop using 100000 accounts, the forum is getting polluted. Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
david_911

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:25:22 AM

CONFIRMED AS A SCAM.. THEY ARE THE SAME TEAM OF NEOGOLD... THE LAST BIGGEST SCAM.. THE WEBSITE IS THE SAME TEMPLATE.. SAME METHOD OF SCAM..THEY KICKED ME OUT OF TELEGRAM... PLEASE DON'T PUT MONEY ON THIS....
Christsavedus101

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:03:08 AM

This is a sincere warning to those in this particular token by the name Bitcoin2x.

There is a massive dump ahead. And if am you, get out now before the creators dump this on you.
_Crypto_Knight_

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:39:51 PM

Why would ANYONE buy into this blatant scam? The scammers don't even try to make their projects look legit anymore, just look at the whitepaper & the 'team'. This coin is an absolute joke.

99.9999 SCAM
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:08:34 PM

Bitcoin2x is now listed on CoinCodex:
https://coincodex.com/crypto/bitcoin2x/

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
bambarmia

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:40:05 PM

Another scam token using Bitcoin name! All that scam coins announcers must be banned and topics locked. I spoke with Etherdelta staff and they promised to stop listing the shitcoins like that. This scammers are just creating ERC20 tokens via Ethereum free of charge, naming them Bitcoin Silver, Bitcoin Red, Ethereum Gold, Ethereum Cash, Ethereum Dark, Ethereum Blue, Litecoin Gold, Neo Gold e.t.c. and listing them free of charge on Etherdelta. After all that, they are announcing the shitcoins here on bitcointalk. That scam projects are using scammy airdrop and pump and dump schemes. People who have been with the crypto market for long time now will understand these schemes of scams very easily but the noobs who are easily blinded by vaporware and false claims will fall for it. All that shit tokens are designed just for scamming people and stealing their money! This topic was started by Scammer and this token is a SCAM! Stay away!!!
mmib

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:12:26 PM

Some people here are right, apparently it can be a brief pump and dump! But it's funny to read this from Newbies and Jr. Members. You are responsible for this big amount airdrop! If there is offer, because there is demand! Probably you have not received your tokens because you are busy soliciting other airdrops, be faster and stop using 100000 accounts, the forum is getting polluted. Grin

If you Sr.Member, but so stupid look for it https://etherscan.io/token/0x15ef5b9447710eab904e63e6233ff540400d603f?a=0x9aba38fd766284a91b76d280c9af28edd7b1eec8 and look for trades on EtherDelta. All big sale orders on ED from Devs. They fund to ED more than 4 millions tokens. Maybe it's for pre-sale? Grin They banned peoples in telegram for any question about these transactions, say only that it's early investors, lol. Good luck for you investment.

P.S: I received my 210 tokens for airdrop
dolores13

Activity: 299
Merit: 271

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:27:28 PM

Another scam token using Bitcoin name! All that scam coins announcers must be banned and topics locked. I spoke with Etherdelta staff and they promised to stop listing the shitcoins like that. This scammers are just creating ERC20 tokens via Ethereum free of charge, naming them Bitcoin Silver, Bitcoin Red, Ethereum Gold, Ethereum Cash, Ethereum Dark, Ethereum Blue, Litecoin Gold, Neo Gold e.t.c. and listing them free of charge on Etherdelta. After all that, they are announcing the shitcoins here on bitcointalk. That scam projects are using scammy airdrop and pump and dump schemes. People who have been with the crypto market for long time now will understand these schemes of scams very easily but the noobs who are easily blinded by vaporware and false claims will fall for it. All that shit tokens are designed just for scamming people and stealing their money! This topic was started by Scammer and this token is a SCAM! Stay away!!!

Well said bambarmia, Nice decision of etherdelta staff and hope they also delist all the (e)tokens scam, so scammers must atleast pay min 0.5BTC from their own pockets to list tokens and that will help to cut road to many scam tokens.
Yes, noobs are targeted and affected a lot by (e)tokens scam so im trying to do my possible to warn them and bitcointalk community should also do the same.
bitcoin-2x-org (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:05:21 PM

So much FUD in this thread, please guys, if You have actual questions You are more than welcome to ask Smiley
NOCTLJRNE

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:54:06 PM

the whole crypto eco world owns you a thank you sir.
bitcoin-2x-org (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:57:36 PM

We have just released a new blog post about our mobile wallets and much more.
https://medium.com/@bitcoin.2x.org2/bitcoin2x-update-2-c3251a1250bd
realknow

Activity: 546
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:06:24 PM

I think everyone can judge what's good and bad, why you always spread this news. . . please new topic in dashbord let everyone read your news

dev and team have strategy still still, be smart seller and buyer so as not to get dump
take the good side to make a profit Smiley

realknow

Activity: 546
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:09:50 PM

We have just released a new blog post about our mobile wallets and much more.
https://medium.com/@bitcoin.2x.org2/bitcoin2x-update-2-c3251a1250bd

good news for your latest dev development Smiley, but bad news ED is having eror 404 page not found

dominion3

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:26:23 AM

i hold my BTC2X tokens, waiting for the good news about project's developement, looking forward for your work devs, good luck!
joni wick

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:17:38 AM

Oh god, im finaly realize what the game of shit token. I dont know before read your msg, im just jr member
thanks dude.
denizzz

Activity: 418
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:23:34 AM

Yeah, this kind of coins are suspicious and that's why I wouldn't buy them, but since I got some through airdrop I'm still hoping for some profit Cheesy

orengitu

Activity: 608

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:32:26 AM

Yeah, this kind of coins are suspicious and that's why I wouldn't buy them, but since I got some through airdrop I'm still hoping for some profit Cheesy
I also think so Grin

●●●●●●●●[Plastic Finance - Recycle . Re-use . Prosper - Plastic Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸White Paper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn
vbn19

Activity: 256

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:18:24 AM

is that fork bitcoin or no? is a altcoin
bitcoin-2x-org (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:15:35 PM

is that fork bitcoin or no? is a altcoin