Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:15:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN + AIRDROP] BITCOIN2x - BTC2x - 🌟🌟🌟🌟 Created By Anonymous Group 🌟🌟🌟🌟  (Read 17066 times)
pamalaurbanski

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:55:36 PM

I recieved. and I buy some on Ether delta . go to the moon

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gerrymcavoy77

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:09:37 PM

go to the moon. I think BTC2x will growth like eth blue
cryptaddict

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:09:23 PM

So why it's not moving anymore, what's happening?
bitcoin-2x-org (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:50:27 PM

Responses from exchanges can take some time, usually within 5 days  Smiley
NOCTLJRNE

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:50:01 PM

Another scam token using Bitcoin name! All that scam coins announcers must be banned and topics locked. I spoke with Etherdelta staff and they promised to stop listing the shitcoins like that. This scammers are just creating ERC20 tokens via Ethereum free of charge, naming them Bitcoin Silver, Bitcoin Red, Ethereum Gold, Ethereum Cash, Ethereum Dark, Ethereum Blue, Litecoin Gold, Neo Gold e.t.c. and listing them free of charge on Etherdelta. After all that, they are announcing the shitcoins here on bitcointalk. That scam projects are using scammy airdrop and pump and dump schemes. People who have been with the crypto market for long time now will understand these schemes of scams very easily but the noobs who are easily blinded by vaporware and false claims will fall for it. All that shit tokens are designed just for scamming people and stealing their money! This topic was started by Scammer and this token is a SCAM! Stay away!!!

just stay away from any erc-20 tokens that borrow the name of btc, eth or any other well known coins, a serious project would never do that
vbn19

Activity: 256
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:02:01 AM

i hope price more 0.5$.now is 0.02$
omerkha

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:15:59 PM

I dont know why people buy in tokens like these, Invest in a real long term project like NIO. Real team with faces, great community. Product release end of November 2017 and already listed on another exchange, ED and Mercatox. I wont sell it to you but just go and have a look at NIO.
bengsabeng

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:59:39 PM

CONFIRMED AS A SCAM.. THEY ARE THE SAME TEAM OF NEOGOLD... THE LAST BIGGEST SCAM.. THE WEBSITE IS THE SAME TEMPLATE.. SAME METHOD OF SCAM..THEY KICKED ME OUT OF TELEGRAM... PLEASE DON'T PUT MONEY ON THIS....
I just heard that BTC2X is a scam and now I hear you say that NEOG is also a scam. I have that coin in my wallet. I did not expect this. I am very surprised why this end of many scam projects. should be more alert!

▀■ ■ ▀▄      ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄██      ► C P L A Y - IDO       ██▄ ▄ ▀ ▀▀      ▄▀ ■ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
bengsabeng

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:07:40 PM

i hope price more 0.5$.now is 0.02$
If the price of the coin reaches 0.5 $ of course the person who has this coin will feel very happy. But it is very difficult to achieve, not to mention many who say this is a scam. Of course this makes the price of this coin hard to ride.

|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 05:57:07 PM

Is it related to BTC or it separate coin? Could you remove my confusion, please?  Huh

bitcoin-2x-org (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:44:16 PM

Is it related to BTC or it separate coin? Could you remove my confusion, please?  Huh
We are BTC2x.
realknow

Activity: 546
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:45:40 PM

Responses from exchanges can take some time, usually within 5 days  Smiley

it takes a long time but the decline in the price far makes people say fraud, it is very unfortunately in a project
if you can make everyone believe you really do not need to rise drastically as happened in btc2x

b3j0

Activity: 714
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:02:59 AM

Another scam token using Bitcoin name! All that scam coins announcers must be banned and topics locked. I spoke with Etherdelta staff and they promised to stop listing the shitcoins like that. This scammers are just creating ERC20 tokens via Ethereum free of charge, naming them Bitcoin Silver, Bitcoin Red, Ethereum Gold, Ethereum Cash, Ethereum Dark, Ethereum Blue, Litecoin Gold, Neo Gold e.t.c. and listing them free of charge on Etherdelta. After all that, they are announcing the shitcoins here on bitcointalk. That scam projects are using scammy airdrop and pump and dump schemes. People who have been with the crypto market for long time now will understand these schemes of scams very easily but the noobs who are easily blinded by vaporware and false claims will fall for it. All that shit tokens are designed just for scamming people and stealing their money! This topic was started by Scammer and this token is a SCAM! Stay away!!!
thanks for the information you provide. This information will be very useful for everyone, especially for beginners to avoid such scam projects. because most people are easily fooled by this kind of project.

Cryptoshaft

Activity: 239
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 01:49:04 PM

CONFIRMED AS A SCAM.. THEY ARE THE SAME TEAM OF NEOGOLD... THE LAST BIGGEST SCAM.. THE WEBSITE IS THE SAME TEMPLATE.. SAME METHOD OF SCAM..THEY KICKED ME OUT OF TELEGRAM... PLEASE DON'T PUT MONEY ON THIS....
I just heard that BTC2X is a scam and now I hear you say that NEOG is also a scam. I have that coin in my wallet. I did not expect this. I am very surprised why this end of many scam projects. should be more alert!

i only aim for free token tho  Grin
so even it's a scam, nothing to lose from me  Grin
tothanhtuan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:57:23 PM

thanks for the information you provide. This information will be very useful for everyone, especially for beginners to avoid such scam projects. because most people are easily fooled by this kind of project.

You have to do some research mate. Many token are listing on other exchanges
ruptan

Activity: 491

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:53:13 PM

Whats up with these new people who are trolling this coin. You guys missed out on the Airdrop or something and now mad? Very suspicious! More than 5K people signed up already I see.

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Segwit | Core 0.14 | Masternodes
XEVAN | DK3 | Electrum soon
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
Litebit.eu | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Kryptowolf512

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

German Translator - Hire me on Bitcointalk!

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 09:09:54 PM

Is this project still alive or is it already down? Because i still got some coins
Kelta

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 09:11:24 PM

how will the funds be distributed?
bengsabeng

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:14:03 PM

i only aim for free token tho  Grin
so even it's a scam, nothing to lose from me  Grin
I'm not too worried about this project is a scam or not the most important in my opinion is getting a coin from the project. I get a coin from the project and that means I get the money.  Grin

ruptan

Activity: 491

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:48:07 AM

Is it related to BTC or it separate coin? Could you remove my confusion, please?  Huh
We are BTC2x.

Keep up the good work. Obviously you are doing something good otherwise it would not go up so fast. Its already at 0.016200 cents. Good jobs guys.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin2x/

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀