Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:23:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is KNC miner a scam???  (Read 11669 times)
offgridsid

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 05:16:51 AM

I'm afraid that KNC IS a scam;

KNC is competing not only against US, but against Themselves. As a result, They have defaulted not only on shipments for their various miners, but also on ALL refunds due and payable since March 8, 2014.

KNC has also disabled the Login Accounts for virtually everyone who has demanded a refund. This has been done to avoid the necessity of responding to hundreds of complaints destined for the KNC Forums and to make it all the more dificult to demand a refund in the first place. They also routinely remove forum posts "overly critical" of KNC and/or those alleging criminal intent.

I believe that Their strategy with regard to refunds has been to collect the banking information from those demanding refunds and then, after a long delay, to "attempt" to send the requested refund by Bank Wire. What they aren't telling anyone is the collateral fact that their financial arm is intentionally altering the Bank's Identity info in such a way as to guarantee that said "attempted" refund will be "kicked back".

In this way, no funds are actually removed from their accounts and they get to tell the "unfortunate" customer that they "really tried" to send the refund ... and that another attempt could now take many more days and that they cannot "rush up" that delayed process.

We have placed several orders ( the least of which exceeds $30,000) both personally and through our various business entities, eventually requesting refunds for all of them, most prior to March 8, 2014. The pattern of deception with regard to those refunds brings one to the inevitable conclusion that the indicated behavior is criminal and essentially, theft by deception.

We have determined that civil litigation would be wasteful of both time and resources and that the best course of action, for everyone involved, is to file criminal complaints with both the Swedish National and Stockholm city authorities.

To this end, we have contacted a legal firm in Stockholm to act as our agent and intermediary for the filing of said criminal complaints and did, in fact, initiate that process a few days ago.

Not materially different in effect than MTGox, KNC is essentially an ongoing criminal enterprise insofar as they continue to advertise and accept money for products they have neither the intention nor the ability to deliver and that they use deceptive practices in attempting to avoid paying refunds. One might argue that placing OUR MONEY into their super-duper-Bitcoin-Pooper, prior to shipping our products or delivering our refunds ... is also criminal behavior.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sgbett
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1087

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 09:49:34 AM

KNC has also disabled the Login Accounts for virtually everyone who has demanded a refund.

ORLY?

Maybe they just disabled it for whiney ass loudmouth crybaby bitches. Just speculation of course. Just like your entire post...

Pre-order much mining equipment before? All I see is business as usual. This is the wild west of bitcoin, you pays your money you takes your chances. Whining after the fact makes just makes it look like you didn't do any research.

I been burned plenty. I made out plenty. Just like IRL.

"A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution" - Satoshi Nakamoto
*my posts are not investment advice*
bitzcointalk

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

My avatar is in the shop

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 03:55:16 AM

SCAM!  Angry
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: