Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:16:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in alt coins  (Read 1267 times)
rysea2

Activity: 407
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:01:43 AM

Hi,

I really want to invest on crypto but I only have 30$ to start with. What alt-coin do you reccomend me to invest to grow my capital ?

I appreciate your help
with $ 30 I suggest you should invest in a coin that has some satoshi value only and try to hold it for a long time. if you are brave you will get a profit several times from the capital you have.

rasho321 (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:57:08 AM

GIFT FOR TOR LOVERS

2018 is the year by that the whole ecosystem below would be done

SpectreCoin (XSPEC)

Bear in mind that as it is a PoSv3 coin, you can stake rewards using your client by supporting the network.
Next main feature will be STAKING low-power wallet on Android platform
Basically you will be able to gain money simply by using your phone and keeping it online 24/7

AND ALWAYS DO YOUR RESEARCH FIRST

Am I late to invest on spectrecoin ?
khokon150

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:17:04 AM

Hi,

I really want to invest on crypto but I only have 30$ to start with. What alt-coin do you reccomend me to invest to grow my capital ?

I appreciate your help
30$ very small amount for invest i think.MobileGO is a good potential coin & price is stable 0.53$ i think.It's better you can buy MGO because your initial amount figure very small.MGO pump but just you keep hold for three or four months.
Ains_sama

Activity: 608

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:40:06 AM

you should invest in bittrex, because altcoin there will grow 50% - 1000% when segwit and bitcoin fork ends. many altcoin will pump dibittrex. so you choose one. my advice is
 UNB, TX, UBQ, TKS, EDG,
bitcoinmuseum

Activity: 924
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:15:08 AM

it may be more sensible to invest in new projects on the market because new projects are rising faster.
for example: dovu,mnx,internxt
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:28:57 AM
Last edit: November 10, 2017, 11:51:53 AM by yojodojo21

Sorry mate. Your balance is too low for trade. You could buy some cheap altcoins but it would take long time before you can get profit (unless you are lucky, you can get high profit in short time).

Yes Sir, The More investment The More Earn . I think, 30 Dollars For Bitcoin is quiet good if you can wait many years Till Conversion. you Can search For What  altcoin could be your great start in investing or better ask our Reliable Professional Managers, They can Be A Good Help But Always Approach Them With All Due Respect and sincerity.

Well, it Can Be a Nice Try and Start, Crypto is now in Fire, all Big Things come From Little, light The Torch man and enjoy your way.
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:33:37 AM

Electroneum,  its better than other ICOs. Good project and its goals can be achieved by its team with great advertising being given to the ETN.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
AVAMONEY

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:54:37 AM

For starting with 30$ it is too low. But you still can enter the trading, just with invest in some altcoins that has some potential for now. i suggest you put on Eth and Internxt.
Nomad88
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1268

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 12:13:32 PM

There was never better time to invest in altcoins. Segwit2x is out of picture, Bitcoin is very high and it is only matter of time before sell their Bitcoins and move to altcoins. Since most of us agree on that scenerio, the most importan question here is which altcoins? I go for ETH, EDG, GUP and BNT.

Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:16:38 PM

Hi,

I appreciate your help
i dont want to put specific alt coin for you coz u might turn it back against me if you fail.what i can say is try to research and extract all details in every coin you will choose from then you can find coins that better and cheap that will have potential.
Lyn_Mcnej

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:47:49 PM

Hi,

I appreciate your help
Check on RISE..
RKh

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:55:23 PM

GIFT FOR TOR LOVERS

SpectreCoin (XSPEC)

Bear in mind that as it is a PoSv3 coin, you can stake rewards using your client by supporting the network.
Basically you will be able to gain money simply by using your phone and keeping it online 24/7

Not at all, with 10-14kk$ marketcap is is just the start
rasho321 (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:14:40 PM

GIFT FOR TOR LOVERS

SpectreCoin (XSPEC)

Not at all, with 10-14kk$ marketcap is is just the start

But I see monero has the same features
shohelalam

Activity: 197

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 09:18:27 PM

I think you newbei of trading platform. So I think is good sign you start with low balance for trading. I think you can try to invest or trading with Decent. Decent have own blockchain platform. we can create asst or token form decent platform. Recently Start and come in exchange platform. Now It's very low price. Now $0.40 (coinmarketcap.com) . Decent future is good you can try here and grow up your balance.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: