Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 11:40:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I.C.O's kenya chapter  (Read 254 times)
enyamwari (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:23:47 PM

Hello Folks

Lets get this thread Going..

What are the latest ICO's you are following that your believe have most potential by Close of 2017.

My take;
  • Credence Coin
  • Electroneum
  • B2Bx
Krezz2017

Activity: 560
Merit: 128

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:47:06 PM

Respected. Why do you clog this branch? This branch is for presenting real projects. Similar questions are asked in other sections. If you wanted to advertise a project - you did not succeed. Absolutely unbound phrases with a lack of thought. And it's annoying.

enyamwari (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:53:08 AM

Respected. Why do you clog this branch? This branch is for presenting real projects. Similar questions are asked in other sections. If you wanted to advertise a project - you did not succeed. Absolutely unbound phrases with a lack of thought. And it's annoying.

Apologies for any inconveniences, still learning my way around, what should I do to undo damage?
enyamwari (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:54:49 AM

I've already seen some similar ICO, why are you different?

Meant to have this as a discussion on initial coin offering that one can invest in....Sorry if I misrepresented.
GreenRivers

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:00:46 AM

Apologies for any inconveniences, still learning my way around, what should I do to undo damage?

Not make a coin that has no use.
shrinklatitude

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:39:34 AM

Is there approximate figure on profiits since founding?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: