Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:29:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bonpay [ICO] Live ICO : Global Solution for Financial Freedom  (Read 42950 times)
bear100

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:39:35 PM

The payment environment is one of the biggest industry where lot of players can grab the opportunities from the international remittances and on spendings.

Recently I have seen few projects came already in crypto payment environment which are TenX, Centra, Monaco, Tokencard, and now Bonpay

We hope this competition will lead to give the better choice to customers

Competition is always good for market. These are basics of economics. But bonpay has released live product before actual ICO, and that is cool.
And what tokencard released after ICO?  Grin
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bonpay (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 111

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 02:47:47 PM

Hello. Congratulations on getting a soft-cap. I was wondering if these funds would be enough to create your own liquidity reserve?
Of course, no, especially taking in account  the number of items of expenditure that are of more paramount importance.
But after all, the exchange of crypto currency and fiat money is one of the main features proposed by this platform, is not it?
Prior to DLN implementation, there won’t be any own platform’s reserves, all liquidity is provided by partner exchanges.
I got it, thank you. Could you tell me where I can find a list of these exchanges?
DLN liquidity will be based on the interaction of DLN participants, i.e. liquidity providers, rich individuals as well as Bitcoin exchanges, safely cooperating rather than competing and, thus, providing increased liquidity. As the DLN is still in development stage, we cannot provide the list of exchanges. Please, stay in touch with us in order to obtain the latest news.

Where will you first publish this information? will be enough to follow on Twitter?

We provide the latest information on all our social networks. It is up to you to choose the most convenient for you. Twitter is one of them, besides, we also have Telegram, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Reddit and Youtube.

Mr.Lait

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:58:04 PM

Hello. Congratulations on getting a soft-cap. I was wondering if these funds would be enough to create your own liquidity reserve?
Of course, no, especially taking in account  the number of items of expenditure that are of more paramount importance.
But after all, the exchange of crypto currency and fiat money is one of the main features proposed by this platform, is not it?
Prior to DLN implementation, there won’t be any own platform’s reserves, all liquidity is provided by partner exchanges.
I got it, thank you. Could you tell me where I can find a list of these exchanges?
DLN liquidity will be based on the interaction of DLN participants, i.e. liquidity providers, rich individuals as well as Bitcoin exchanges, safely cooperating rather than competing and, thus, providing increased liquidity. As the DLN is still in development stage, we cannot provide the list of exchanges. Please, stay in touch with us in order to obtain the latest news.

Where will you first publish this information? will be enough to follow on Twitter?

We provide the latest information on all our social networks. It is up to you to choose the most convenient for you. Twitter is one of them, besides, we also have Telegram, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Reddit and Youtube.

Thanks for the link but I prefer only twitter and I'm already follow you

Bonpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 03:47:10 PM

Hello. If all exchange transactions are serviced by third-party exchanges, do I have to sign in on each of them?

Hi. There is no need to sign in on exchanges in order to use our service.

Bonpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 03:57:42 PM

I'm interested in the possibility of freezing of the rates. For example, when I change a regular currency via an online exchanger, the rate is frozen for 15 minutes. Will this option be available on your platform?

In case of freezing rate on some period of time, certain exchange rate won't suit the market one and in sharp exchange rate shifts, users can lose their assets in the result of freezing. We don't have freezing rate option on long-time periods, as we care about our users in order to enable them to top up their cards by the actual rate in every moment they do this. That's why, while replenishing the card only actual rate is in the account.

consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:06:28 PM

Hi! I dont ask to specify but are there any arrangements already except Etherdelta on listing matter? Thank you, I think most of investors are interested. Also would be good if you provide any dates for it.
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:41:25 PM

Hi! I dont ask to specify but are there any arrangements already except Etherdelta on listing matter? Thank you, I think most of investors are interested. Also would be good if you provide any dates for it.
Above was a similar question. Bonpay wants to conclude an agreement with major exchanges
goovsy

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:08:57 PM

I wonder whether it will be possible to set up regular payments? How it will be realized? For example. I have 5 kinds of crypto on my account. Each month once a month I want to make an auto payment of $ 1000. Will the most profitable crypto be chosen automatically? Can I freeze some kinds of tokens, etc...
BeenieMan

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

ProximaX

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:29:34 PM

What about Bitcoin Black Friday? Do you have very special offer?
filipe3x

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:45:25 PM

Black Friday in ICO. This is something new. How do you see an offer? a discount?
LaitmanXY

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:01:51 PM

Black Friday in ICO. This is something new. How do you see an offer? a discount?

Black Friday is 25 november? Make 1 day bonuses is a good idea. I think that investors will be happy)

goovsy

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:32:40 AM

Probably only for btc contributors))
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:47:19 AM

Several projects have announced an additional discount in connection with BlackFriday
Bonpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 08:03:38 AM

To mark Black Friday and Cyber Monday, we at Bonpay got something special for you! Bonpay announces sale that will last 4 days.
Every participant of Bonpay Token Sale, who buys tokens from November, 24, 12:00 (GMT) to November, 28, 14:00 (GMT), will get additional 30% bonus to the number of purchased tokens.
For participants who send more than 20 ETH, we offer unique 50% bonus and limited edition Black Card with higher limits and lower fees!

Take a look at our Medium for details.

teraviboys68

Activity: 85

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:15:46 AM

A new payment system project. Many projects related to this topic have been released before. Can you fight with strong opponents ? that's the important thing.

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
Bonpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 08:52:27 AM

A new payment system project. Many projects related to this topic have been released before. Can you fight with strong opponents ? that's the important thing.

We understand that the competition is high but we at Bonpay are confident in our strengths and have some extra points to offer. Some of the options you can find on our Roadmap, among which is DLN, the new conception of turnover of fiat and cryptocurrencies. DLN will reduce transaction fees, international transaction fees optimise exchange rates, it will help to connect buyers and sellers of crypto and fiat money.
Also, we are of those few companies, that have already launched the live product. If we are talking about Bonpay, so it is wallet for the cryptocurrency. You can use it for sending, storing and purchasing cryptocurrency all over the world. Besides, we already provide the lowest exchange rates for our users and best card conditions. All the information on our cards conditions is on our website.

Toltekayotl

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:22:56 AM

To mark Black Friday and Cyber Monday, we at Bonpay got something special for you! Bonpay announces sale that will last 4 days.
Every participant of Bonpay Token Sale, who buys tokens from November, 24, 12:00 (GMT) to November, 28, 14:00 (GMT), will get additional 30% bonus to the number of purchased tokens.
For participants who send more than 20 ETH, we offer unique 50% bonus and limited edition Black Card with higher limits and lower fees!

Take a look at our Medium for details.

Investors who bought with a 5% discount will be upset )))
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:00:56 AM

200,000 BON tokens are allocated for Bonpay Bounty pool.

We continue accept applications for Blog / Article / Video and Twitter Bounty and for Card Design Contest.

You are welcome to check our main Bounty thread
or join Twitter Bounty.

Don't miss your chance to get free tokens for support!

Will tokens from the bounty pool be burned if you don't sell all tokens during your ICO?

All tokens intended for bounty will be distributed among bounty participants. No tokens will be burned. The number of tokens will correspond to the received investments and the plan of their distribution. There won't be any unsold or hidden tokens left.

But that is only the case if you sell every single token during your ICO or am I wrong? What happens if it doesn't sell out?
Bonpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 10:01:19 AM

I wonder whether it will be possible to set up regular payments? How it will be realized? For example. I have 5 kinds of crypto on my account. Each month once a month I want to make an auto payment of $ 1000. Will the most profitable crypto be chosen automatically? Can I freeze some kinds of tokens, etc...

Right now there are no such options like regular payments. But we're planning to add the most high-demand features into our wallet in the future. How exactly new features will work you'll be able to know from our news and blog posts once they will be available.

Bonpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 10:09:56 AM

200,000 BON tokens are allocated for Bonpay Bounty pool.

We continue accept applications for Blog / Article / Video and Twitter Bounty and for Card Design Contest.

You are welcome to check our main Bounty thread
or join Twitter Bounty.

Don't miss your chance to get free tokens for support!

Will tokens from the bounty pool be burned if you don't sell all tokens during your ICO?

All tokens intended for bounty will be distributed among bounty participants. No tokens will be burned. The number of tokens will correspond to the received investments and the plan of their distribution. There won't be any unsold or hidden tokens left.

But that is only the case if you sell every single token during your ICO or am I wrong? What happens if it doesn't sell out?

All tokens will be issued in accordance with the amount of all contributions. This way, there won't be unsold tokens.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: