Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:03:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bonpay [ICO] Live ICO : Global Solution for Financial Freedom  (Read 42950 times)
goovsy

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:24:06 PM

Hello! Could You tell me what is your difference with BQX and COSS? Are these projects your competitors?
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:46:17 PM

Today I reviewed the wp and saw the advantages over direct competitors. In truth a lot of them. In my opinion the project has all chances to realize themselves
consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:06:40 PM

Hello! Could You tell me what is your difference with BQX and COSS? Are these projects your competitors?

As for the competitors you can check website (not sure about this two) but they have comparison with Monaco,TenX etc.. you will see the advantages.
Toltekayotl

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:28:55 PM

Which country is this project from? Hope it's not from China?
cryptodaking1

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:02:54 PM

Why can't I just use bitcoin to send money...this space is already too crowded and I don't think that having another payment token will change the world...I would stay away from this.

We know that Bitcoin is very comfortable to use. With our service, we make its usage even more convenient. However, keeping tokens is also very beneficial for the token holder.
For Bonpay token holders we offer exciting initial rewards among which:
- an incentive of 0,65% referral commission from each payment made by Bonpay Card owners
- 0.15% cash back card commissions
- special affiliate program conditions
- availability to get a free card
- bonuses regarding card maintenance and better fees for cards

Besides, participants with the deposit of over 20+ ETH can join with 20% bonus. For them we will provide the special black card with special limits and fees on it (countries, where the card will be delivered will come soon), higher affiliate bonus for attracted customers via affiliate links, access to the newly launched products and becoming a top priority for the support. They will be able to make a decision on the future of product development in the group created right for ICO participants who took part in the Initial Token Sale as well.
Given the too good to believe incentives which you are offering, I have a feeling that once I transfer my tokens into your ecosystem, you will run away with it.
filipe3x

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:03:39 PM

BQX...This project with great difficulty gathered his cap. But then x10, almost immediately. I very much regret that I put very little into it. This was my first cool experience
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:23:20 PM

BQX...This project with great difficulty gathered his cap. But then x10, almost immediately. I very much regret that I put very little into it. This was my first cool experience
I see you know how to determine successful projects lol. What do you think about bonpay? what are the prospects?
Mr.Lait

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:52:29 PM

Why can't I just use bitcoin to send money...this space is already too crowded and I don't think that having another payment token will change the world...I would stay away from this.

We know that Bitcoin is very comfortable to use. With our service, we make its usage even more convenient. However, keeping tokens is also very beneficial for the token holder.
For Bonpay token holders we offer exciting initial rewards among which:
- an incentive of 0,65% referral commission from each payment made by Bonpay Card owners

Besides, participants with the deposit of over 20+ ETH can join with 20% bonus. For them we will provide the special black card with special limits and fees on it (countries, where the card will be delivered will come soon), higher affiliate bonus for attracted customers via affiliate links, access to the newly launched products and becoming a top priority for the support. They will be able to make a decision on the future of product development in the group created right for ICO participants who took part in the Initial Token Sale as well.
Given the too good to believe incentives which you are offering, I have a feeling that once I transfer my tokens into your ecosystem, you will run away with it.
ahaha) I have not yet seen such cases) but if it happens all of their names are on the team list. We can find them)

consigliere

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:37:24 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2017, 11:15:40 PM by consigliere

I see you know how to determine successful projects lol. What do you think about bonpay? what are the prospects?
So let me say my points that I pay attention to while making my investment choices and why Ive chosen to invest into Bonpay:
First, I looked at the team and where they were engaged in before Bonpay and was quite satisfied with my research.
Second, I looked at the project and the area it covers. Indeed there are some other competitors but i choose Bonpay to invest because of some basic advantages that you can check e.g on their website (exactly in comparison with main competitors).
Third, I see huge demands in this area for ordinary people who are involved into crypto sphere day after day and such projects are built to help them with realization of their needs.
Forth, The fees that you pay are extremely low
Fifth and most important, working and released product without promises to create something in future.
Thats how I see it.
goovsy

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:13:13 PM

Yeah, great ICO. I invested in other "wallet ICOs" and earned profit of  x1.5 - x3 . It`s easy because they make products that every cryptouser need. Hope this one will be useful too. 
romfish

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:45:14 AM

Hello. Which OSs will support Bonpay Wallet?
Bonpay (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 111

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 07:42:58 AM

Good day devs! I am exited to have found your project on the subject I'm interested in. I wonder do you have any existing or ongoing negations with Visa or MasterCard?  I had bad experience with Monaco..you know there were too much buzz on their collaboration with Visa and we all know what it came to.

Hi! Thanks for your interest.
Currently, all cards are issued by the principal member of VISA company Wavecrest. As you may know, so far, all crypto cards are available only for EEU members, we are negotiating with several big companies as for card integration that will give us an opportunity to issue cards worldwide. To have a direct agreement with VISA or Mastercard company should have a financial license for its institution if the company doesn't have such agreements it should operate through card issuers who are already principal members and provide their cards to customers. If company pretends to have a direct agreement with Visa they should provide it to the community in another way they are just operating through some card issuer.
Thus, we are negotiating with two companies that provide VISA and Mastercard. After we decide which one is the best and sign an agreement there will be an official announcement on the website.

Bonpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 07:48:28 AM

Initial Token Sale is going to start in October 2017. The initial offer will compose 51% of all BON tokens issued for Initial Token Sale by Bonpay under the symbol BON. The rate of the token for sale will be equal 1/500 ETH, in other words for 1 ETH you will gain 500 BON tokens. Cryptocurrencies other than ETH will be converted to ETH. how many currencies do you accept for ICO..? Only Eth or other currencies..

In order all Bonpay Token Sale participants can choose the most convenient method, we provide several of them. You can choose among these:

Bonpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 07:49:07 AM

What will you do with unsold tokens?

The number of tokens will correspond to the received investments and the plan of their distribution. There won't be any unsold or hidden tokens left.

Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:21:55 AM

As for me, I think that the Bonpay project has a very good future. Although similar projects already exist, this bonpay project absorbed the best that predecessors had
hunterofmoney

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:26:00 AM

Hello. Which OSs will support Bonpay Wallet?
As for mobile ones, iOS and Android officially confirmed that they’ll be available. I hope that Windows Phone will be available soon, too.
Toltekayotl

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:57:55 AM

When will BON be listed on exchanges?
Bonpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 09:00:37 AM

Hi! These projects have similarities with Bonpay, however, we have a different approach to our services, different views and strategies regarding product development and tokens function. The main difference of Bonpay is that we have already launched a live product, the Bonpay Wallet. You can register an account and try by yourself. Bonpay card program has launched 2 months ago and within this period of time, we have gathered about 5000 orders and over 2000 cards are delivered. Bonpay card program would have been working worldwide, if only not new issuing policy of our partner. Currently, we are negotiating with several partners to serve our card with best fees and limits to all users outside EU. Our card is only the first step on the way of Bonpay development. Bonpay plan to launch DLN (Decentralized Liquidity Network), the system which will reduce transaction fees, optimises exchange rates, it will help to connect buyers and sellers of crypto and fiat money. And this is only one step of our Roadmap. You can find out more in Bonpay Whitepaper.

Regarding BON tokens we offer exciting initial rewards:

The current bonus to participate is 10%, but participants with the deposit of over 20+ ETH can join with 20% bonus.

Bonpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 09:01:21 AM

Today I reviewed the wp and saw the advantages over direct competitors. In truth a lot of them. In my opinion the project has all chances to realize themselves

Thanks for your support.

Bonpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 09:01:58 AM

Which country is this project from? Hope it's not from China?

Bonpay is based in the UK.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: