Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:14:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DEEX EXCHANGE [ANN]+BOUNTY  (Read 27937 times)
pringles1901 (OP)

Activity: 391
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:34:22 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2018, 04:45:50 PM by pringles1901

We have updated the exchange functionality of https://alpha.deex.exchange/. The next update of the current version includes a number of important fixes.

A full list is provided below.
1. Added Trading view graphics and tools.
2. BTC withdraw is available.
3. Added the ability to full logout.
4. Faster and more optimized search for "Send" and "Find markets" interfaces.
5. Improved layout in Firefox.
6. Improved exchange interface, optimized empty space.
7. Small fixes and improvements in the dark theme.
8. Small corrections of the General layout.

As always, we are waiting for your comments and suggestions and will soon be ready to present a beta version of the exchange.

Along with the release of the update, we are pleased to announce the listing of Bitcoen and EXenium projects tokens.

Bitcoen is a peer-to-peer payment system that uses the same settlement unit. Cryptographic methods are used to ensure the functioning and protection of the system. All information about transactions between addresses of the system is available. The project website is http://bitcoen.io/

EXenium is a cryptocurrency trading platform, implemented in the form of chat bot for most popular instant messengers. With its user-friendly interface and ease to use functionality, the platform is popular within cryptocurrency enthusiasts around the world. The project website is https://exenium.net/. In the near future the mutual listing of DEEX token on EXenium will be done.

Cooperation with centralized exchanges is becoming a good tradition. The results of cooperation are mutual listings, actions, PR and additional liquidity.
ADReHaJIuH4uK

Activity: 793
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:45:59 PM

We have updated the exchange functionality of alpha.deex.exchange. The next update of the current version includes a number of important fixes.

As always, we are waiting for your comments and suggestions and will soon be ready to present a beta version of the exchange.

Along with the release of the update, we are pleased to announce the listing of Bitcoen and EXenium projects tokens.

Bitcoen is a peer-to-peer payment system that uses the same settlement unit. Cryptographic methods are used to ensure the functioning and protection of the system. All information about transactions between addresses of the system is available. The project website is http://bitcoen.io/

EXenium is a cryptocurrency trading platform, implemented in the form of chat bot for most popular instant messengers. With its user-friendly interface and ease to use functionality, the platform is popular within cryptocurrency enthusiasts around the world. The project website is https://exenium.net/. In the near future the mutual listing of DEEX token on EXenium will be done.

Cooperation with centralized exchanges is becoming a good tradition. The results of cooperation are mutual listings, actions, PR and additional liquidity.

hah!

give us a link please where we can see the proof of these stuff
pringles1901 (OP)

Activity: 391
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:48:21 PM

We have updated the exchange functionality of alpha.deex.exchange. The next update of the current version includes a number of important fixes.

hah!

Here it is - https://deex.blog/2018/09/11/deex-update-and-new-listings-eng/
Flee_Gen

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:58:58 PM

Hi, there!
What will be transaction fees, when all this conversions kick in? What is the minimum to invest in the project? What will be incentives for the merchants?
konstamat

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:05:18 PM

If you want something, you have to set high goals, it’s just the way it goes. So, I wish good luck to the devs with their business!!!

exactly! as an old russian proverb tells us, it is a bad soldier who does not dream to be the general
ADReHaJIuH4uK

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:16:45 PM

hah!

Here it is - https://deex.blog/2018/09/11/deex-update-and-new-listings-eng/

no man i meant a link to tradingview interface
ADReHaJIuH4uK

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:18:53 PM

If you want something, you have to set high goals, it’s just the way it goes. So, I wish good luck to the devs with their business!!!

exactly! as an old russian proverb tells us, it is a bad soldier who does not dream to be the general

we used to tell money talks bullshit walks dude
ADReHaJIuH4uK

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:30:10 PM

Good night everyone.
Now that Bitcoin is in its final death throes, I am all in your token! Given that it is backed by the SEC, time I cannot lose unlike with Bitcoin, which as I mentioned is pretty much dead... again. SO, I m in.

hey man why do you think bitcoin is dead???
is the father of all crypto
Satoshi is our GOD!
Bitcoin by the way havent fallen like all those stinky shitcoins
ADReHaJIuH4uK

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:34:09 PM

Very much people talk about revolution technology which provide EOS but nobody cannot talk me, what is it, may be somebody can help me to open eyes?

Eos is the most global scam ico ever
Dan larrimor is polite shy intelligent scammer
No one project was done ever by this person

You are not right man
Dan is the GODFATHER of Bitshares you wrote is nonsense
fukuroji

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:43:33 PM

Greetings,
For me personally, it's a plus that the coin is officially registered in the US government!
It isthe largest cryptocurrency platform!
Switorusti

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:44:50 PM

Hello  It takes me 30 minutes (more or less), to realize the real essence of this project. I am in, I'll put all of my assets to this plan. I'll take my time for this
predprocessing

Activity: 172
Merit: 50

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:56:54 PM

Hello  It takes me 30 minutes (more or less), to realize the real essence of this project. I am in, I'll put all of my assets to this plan. I'll take my time for this

one pager of this project is awesome
all is transparent and understandable

predprocessing

Activity: 172
Merit: 50

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:57:27 PM

Very much people talk about revolution technology which provide EOS but nobody cannot talk me, what is it, may be somebody can help me to open eyes?

Eos is the most global scam ico ever
Dan larrimor is polite shy intelligent scammer
No one project was done ever by this person

You are not right man
Dan is the GODFATHER of Bitshares you wrote is nonsense

Larrimer is cool person

fukuroji

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:02:26 PM

if you go through the Whitepaper of the business, you will see that there’s a system to ensure stability, no matter what market does. It isreally good designed system and makes a lot of sense.
ADReHaJIuH4uK

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:04:19 PM

indeed it is the face of the project
ADReHaJIuH4uK

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:32:08 PM

Greetings DEVs. When are you going to enlist your token to Binance? Volumes are quite important for the price, you know

when...dudes it is not a good idea in my opininion to spend money on binance listings and other crazy big exchanges cause the risks are pretty high being delisted and the price is really astonishing. better spend money on product development
konstamat

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:03:21 PM

https://www.tradingview.com/x/uVOyiNnR

Deex after recent alpha update has shown astonishing 35 percent growth
JanelleHer

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:07:10 PM

Hi,
Well, forum may not be the best solution for publishing news but a lot of people are simply accustomed to forums ... anyway thank you for your efforts and answers here.
konstamat

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:12:14 PM

Hi,
Well, forum may not be the best solution for publishing news but a lot of people are simply accustomed to forums ... anyway thank you for your efforts and answers here.

well....forum is intended to discuss something to post opinions and share them and to discuss news as well...why not? it is a good idea actually
Battjungmuba

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:26:58 PM

Hello,
Thank you for shining the light on trash ICO’s that water down the community with scams and trash ideas that don’t go into fruition all in the hopes of destroying Bitcoin and crypto currencies. Wish good luck to your project guys
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: