Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 10:14:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Since im in crypto.. i cannot  (Read 846 times)
christian07

Activity: 265
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:07:04 PM

get away from it even one day.... an hour? Only when im at work (which isnt much)

When im not here, i switch to youtube, when im not on youtube i switch to coinmarketcap, when im not on coinmarketcap i check my email, when im not in email i check my phone sometimes. Or facebook.

And then repeat that cycle...  Cheesy      Embarrassed  Roll Eyes

Ooh, ad reddit to that as well since recently..

and ofcourse being on exchanges. Or bitmex adventures.
yes you need to make quality time here like 5 hours a day to complete any task in your campaign or faucet to earn,Bitcoin is like a work but this is online work so you need to understand anything about time management i think if you have a lot a work in real life best for you is to invest in trading to earn and you need only to wait to become high the altcoins you buy or you can also invest in bitcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1069

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:11:48 PM

It is alright if you get obsessed by crypto but you should still do it in moderation. Everything done in excess is bad for you. I am also obsess with crypto but I limit my time spent on it. I read about crypto early in the morning, like how I read news before. Check my trades, then go on with my normal life. I do that again after lunch and at night.
FasTroy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:54:36 PM

Yes, always doing some trades, bounties, airdrops. Read and tweet some crypto news, do some more bounty tasks during reading.

If you finished one crypto-thing you check the next...could have changed in the meantime  Grin
I think nowadays our lives are linked to much to cryptocurrencies and especially bitcoin. Everyday we check the news about crypto also make transactions, trading, gambling and maybe tweet and read news about bitcoin, and the cycle will start in the next day. I think now, we are more attached to bitcoin, In fact bitcoin will increase too much.

cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:55:54 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2017, 12:17:27 AM by cybersofts

When you are getting started with bitcoin you need to stay focused!
What i mean by that you need to take your time and learn more about bitcoin and altcoins as well.
You should also join bitcoin community like bitcointalk.org and start learning and helping others through posting quality content.
And to do so that will require a lot of your time... hope you can manage that. Smiley
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:06:59 AM

get away from it even one day.... an hour? Only when im at work (which isnt much)

When im not here, i switch to youtube, when im not on youtube i switch to coinmarketcap, when im not on coinmarketcap i check my email, when im not in email i check my phone sometimes. Or facebook.

cypto is really addictive, it is like a drug that will never never lets you sleep or eat because you are hooked on it and your keep coming back for to check on what is new or what is the latest happening on the crypto scene . i guess it is just normal to have that addiction and your not alone with it, most of us are like that and even worst than that because we are not eating and sleeping anymore due to much addiction caused by cryptcocurrencies.
rowendab

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:20:28 AM

Since I'm in crytpo, bitcoin charts have been my new facebook. I check on them more often than I check the time on most days! Well, probably because I'm still new to this and thereby, still fascinated at how frequent and how the price greatly changes. The 24/7 open trading is both a blessing and a curse, I guess. And ever since I got into trading, both in crypto and the stock market, I've been spending most of my free time studying. Yes. Apparently it's fun. LOL. Been reading the book Trading for Dummies like a total newbie HAHA and been getting more active on sites like this. Even though, I think I'm spending way more time on this than necessary, I believe it's been a great upgrade from my previous lifestyle of constantly checking on newsfeed of different social media sites and actively stalking someone else's life every now and then. The shame LOL. I honestly think Facebook will lose its spark someday. Anyway, cheers to this new lifestyle guys!   Cheesy
doomloop

Activity: 2268
Merit: 581

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:15:53 PM

This is true, many of us should be facing this “crypto addiction”.  I check out crypto related stuffs whenever I get my phone on my hands. Reading Bitcointalk, crypto news, checking out new projects, coins’ price and others. I don’t intend to stop or reduce the time doing it because I enjoy.
It is the best addiction ever because if you look at the present time and the value of the bitcoin will get the high time I hope the bitcoin will be the best for all at the level and I hope in the bitcoin I will buy a lot of the crypto currency because I hope you will see how fast the bitcoin is getting famous I hope this will increase the bitcoin value and I want to have bitcoin till the end of my life.

bearexin

Activity: 1162
Merit: 168

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:03:49 AM

cryptoworld run super fast...maybe too fast.

I have a lot of difficulties to follow all the airdrop, all the new great project, all the drop and rise of price and i'm sad because i miss a lot of opportunities
No there is still a lot waiting for you. Don’t be sad and gloomy, be on your path and be keen about your job, the doors of success will open for you. Bitcoin is still on its way to peak and it will rise even more, you still have the opportunity and chance, utilize it and work hard to be rich because there is no need to cry over split milk.
ramsdaj28

Activity: 420
Merit: 256

اللعنة

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:31:02 AM

I feel you. That's actually the life of a crypto-trader. A bit tedious, but worth doing if you succeed. I've been in that cycle also, that's why I am looking for something to do. And that's what led me to make signature designs. In fact, I can't notice the time sometimes that I'm still doing my work in bitcointalk, only to find out that it's already 6:00PM in the evening.

To keep myself away from boredom, I usually read some articles, and I learned signature desiging by just reading a tutorial here in bitcointalk. Now, I am spending my time in signature designs, and every day is a learning day for me.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: