Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:10:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Missing threads, blame Theymos  (Read 4476 times)
DiabloD3 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

DiabloMiner author

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2011, 05:32:03 PM

Apparently the board has decided to eat a bunch of threads because its PHP and MySQL.

Goddamnit Theymos.

TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kermee

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2011, 05:41:12 PM

*NOM* *NOM* *NOM*

Well, it's about lunchtime here in the States...

Cheers,
Kermee
theymos
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 5180
Merit: 12885

View Profile
June 28, 2011, 06:33:30 PM

It wasn't me...

Which threads were deleted?

1NXYoJ5xU91Jp83XfVMHwwTUyZFK64BoAD
theymos
Administrator
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2011, 06:39:00 PM

Roll Eyes

fascistmuffin

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2011, 06:42:59 PM

A symptom of MySql & PHP, or a drunken rage?!?
DiabloD3 (OP)
Legendary

DiabloMiner author

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2011, 06:51:55 PM

Roll Eyes

Small problem is I deleted a couple posts. So, I'm thinking I accidentally tripped on database corruption.

Especially since people are reporting missing threads in forum sections that I don't have mod powers on.

theymos
Administrator
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2011, 06:58:42 PM

Send me the links of deleted threads, and I'll investigate. I think you just hit "remove topic" instead of "set topic non-sticky"...

fcmatt
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 28, 2011, 06:59:01 PM

Roll Eyes

Small problem is I deleted a couple posts. So, I'm thinking I accidentally tripped on database corruption.

Especially since people are reporting missing threads in forum sections that I don't have mod powers on.

i am kind of happy such large threads were nuked.. as now it makes showing new replies to your posts
more useful again.

er guess not. i notice the btc guild thread is back.
theymos
Administrator
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2011, 07:02:27 PM

I restored those four.

dinker

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2011, 08:06:33 PM

So who's to blame here, we need to find a target to point fingers at.

Help Me Help You Donations:
14kP6tNtrz3woESs9nEE5aDB81QTybGyyZ
fascistmuffin

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2011, 08:42:42 PM

It was clearly Mtgox's fault.
DiabloD3 (OP)
Legendary

DiabloMiner author

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2011, 09:44:12 PM

Either the DB got corrupted (say, per post unique IDs were not unique or other mysql sillyness), or SMF writes shitty software.

Theymos's screenshot shows the forum thought I deleted 4 threads, when I deleted 1 post (another GimEEE troll post).

Speaking of which, hey Theymos, why isn't he banned yet? A lot of people have asked, including me.

GimEEE

Activity: 112

Ride or Die

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2011, 04:25:51 PM

Either the DB got corrupted (say, per post unique IDs were not unique or other mysql sillyness), or SMF writes shitty software.
Theymos's screenshot shows the forum thought I deleted 4 threads, when I deleted 1 post (another GimEEE troll post).
Speaking of which, hey Theymos, why isn't he banned yet? A lot of people have asked, including me.
Evidence or I'm calling troll on you (again, because authoritarian deleted the last time I called you out).
You trolled me above here with inadequate evidence.
Even worse, I'm calling you an authoritarian censor, evidence above in this thread!

There's a right way to settle disputes, and abusing censorship privileges is not right.

The only way to make sure people you agree with can speak is to support the rights of people you don't agree with.
Yeti

Activity: 112

Firstbits: 1yetiax

View Profile
June 30, 2011, 04:41:27 PM

Yeah, pics or it didn't happen! Cheesy

1YetiaXeuRzX9QJoQNUW84oX2EiXnHgp3 or http://payb.tc/yeti

Since Bitcoin Randomizer is dead, join the Bitcoin Pyramid (referrer id #203)! Be quick, be on top! Instant payout as soon as one of your referrals deposits!
Man From The Future

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2011, 08:42:52 PM

Evidence or I'm calling troll on you (again, because authoritarian deleted the last time I called you out).
Even worse, I'm calling you an authoritarian censor, evidence above in this thread!

There's a right way to settle disputes, and abusing censorship privileges is not right.
Quoting this so I can verify that this was modified if it is modified. And so I have a post of it to know if mine gets deleted quoting this. I don't expect it to happen Tongue

THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /
      ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▀  ███  ▀▀█████
 ████     █████     ████
████     ███████
███▀    ████ ████
███▄   ████   ████
████  ████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████
 ███████████████████████
  █████▄▄       ▄▄█████
   ▀█████████████████▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
DiabloD3 (OP)
Legendary

DiabloMiner author

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2011, 12:53:38 AM

You need evidence that you're the laughing stock of the forums? LOL

irishmick

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 01, 2011, 01:40:16 AM

I almost always fight for the underdog so...

I don't think a moderator should advocate the seizure of GimEEE's bitcoins he was owed as was done in the Eligius pool thread. There may have been more to the story and who knows who was right, but frankly how do you trust a forum when the moderator recommends taking the bitcoins owed for either the pool or himself and continually calls you a troll...

;o) Muahahahahaha

http://doge.crypto49er.com:9555         http://doge-eu.crypto49er.com:9555
Pool donations: DTPgwgDvyDL3vcnJFf33nkhBm6o2ZxVT6G
DiabloD3 (OP)
Legendary

DiabloMiner author

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2011, 01:58:06 AM

I don't think a moderator should advocate the seizure of GimEEE's bitcoins he was owed as was done in the Eligius pool thread. There may have been more to the story and who knows who was right, but frankly how do you trust a forum when the moderator recommends taking the bitcoins owed for either the pool or himself and continually calls you a troll...

;o) Muahahahahaha

There is a slight problem. GimEEE is not owed any BTC from Eligius. All US server payments have been paid out as far as I know, and GimEEE has none on the EU server. He is just trolling, pure and simple.

irishmick

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 01, 2011, 02:10:06 AM

;o) Muahahahahaha

I already acknowledged that there may have been discrepancies in what was owed whom or for what reason. But I seriously question an authoritarian moderator. IMO a moderator should not take sides so blatantly.

http://doge.crypto49er.com:9555         http://doge-eu.crypto49er.com:9555
Pool donations: DTPgwgDvyDL3vcnJFf33nkhBm6o2ZxVT6G
DiabloD3 (OP)
Legendary

DiabloMiner author

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2011, 02:13:34 AM

;o) Muahahahahaha

I already acknowledged that there may have been discrepancies in what was owed whom or for what reason. But I seriously question an authoritarian moderator. IMO a moderator should not take sides so blatantly.

Forum rule: Don't feed the trolls.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: