Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:58:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO + AIRDROP+BOUNTY] AMOR - MEET CREDIBLE PEOPLE - ICO IS NOW OPEN  (Read 3847 times)
cryptoisdafuture

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:33:04 PM

This looks great. I definitely like the idea of Indian devs Smiley Especially given few members are from IITs- which is considered extremely difficult to get in to.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dacryptomoney (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:11:31 PM

Hi guys! Where can I learn more about your bounty program if you plan to run it?

We will soon come up with details. Please stay tuned on this thread!
dacryptomoney (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:12:58 PM

Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/AmorCoin

Subscribe us on reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/AmorCoin/
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 02:19:22 AM

This is really compatible with the loner. How to collect reward? Just keep online or should doing something while active on your dating site? I can't wait to try it.  Smiley
hitler007

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:54:15 AM

Spread some love and good dating experiences! much need solution."
cryptoisdafuture

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:25:18 AM

This is really compatible with the loner. How to collect reward? Just keep online or should doing something while active on your dating site? I can't wait to try it.  Smiley

From the whitepaper, I gather that if someone appreciates your profile and your experience, they like/upvote it and it leads you to get AmorCoins and credibility. You can use these coins to promote yourself on other's feeds. Sounds like finally a solution which will help the "nice guys not be friendzoned".
cryptoisdafuture

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:52:21 AM

I read the details in whitepaper and really liked the innovative way block chain has been applied to credibility and social economy. However, I some doubts as to why it will be different then other dating platforms for e.g tinder with block chain. Some of my queries

1. If people are able to buy Amor tokens, the point of credibility based allocations of token might not work as some unscrupulous people will buy tokens to find a date.
2. How will Amor be different than other dating platform which are centralized.

Good question, and one I hope they find a better solution to with time. I'd assume if you can buy AmorCoin over the exchanges and use it, they are good for the Amor economy. I wonder how it will play with the credibility, but I believe this situation can be fixed so that it doesn't get hijacked.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:36:17 AM

Another dating eth token? From what I noticed here, such kind of project has difficulty attaining success in crypto because the parties involved should know how to use and interact with cryptocurrencies especially in eth platform. But the website nor the whitepaper has no tokens technical specifications.

Remember that, individuals that might be using this in the future needs to be educated on how to deal with crypto. That's one of the challenges upon implementation.
Slowpok3

Activity: 287

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:19:58 PM

Do not see the form how to join the airdrop?
olegoleg117

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:23:30 PM

I want to join you, and I can not find the form of airdrops.
dacryptomoney (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:54:41 PM

I read the details in whitepaper and really liked the innovative way block chain has been applied to credibility and social economy. However, I some doubts as to why it will be different then other dating platforms for e.g tinder with block chain. Some of my queries

1. If people are able to buy Amor tokens, the point of credibility based allocations of token might not work as some unscrupulous people will buy tokens to find a date.
2. How will Amor be different than other dating platform which are centralized.

Good question, and one I hope they find a better solution to with time. I'd assume if you can buy AmorCoin over the exchanges and use it, they are good for the Amor economy. I wonder how it will play with the credibility, but I believe this situation can be fixed so that it doesn't get hijacked.

The credibility of a user is community driven (based on the feedback he has received) and is independent of the number of Amor coins a user has. For example, if a user gets some Amor coin as a reward for his good behaviour, and then he chooses to spend it by buying some power-ups, his credibility stays constant.

So buying Amor coin in huge volumes does not change your credibility.
dacryptomoney (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:57:43 PM

Another dating eth token? From what I noticed here, such kind of project has difficulty attaining success in crypto because the parties involved should know how to use and interact with cryptocurrencies especially in eth platform. But the website nor the whitepaper has no tokens technical specifications.

Remember that, individuals that might be using this in the future needs to be educated on how to deal with crypto. That's one of the challenges upon implementation.

You have a made a very good observation and we are fully aware of the challenges we will face in the future.

Making this token a success will require very good execution on our part and we hope that we will get the full support of the cryptocommunity in endeavour to disrupt the online dating market.
dacryptomoney (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:59:48 PM

I want to join you, and I can not find the form of airdrops.

We will soon give updates about our airdrop.

Besides this thread, you can subscribe to the following channels to stay updated:

Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/FX97lFA6frDrCLw820mzAw

Twitter: https://twitter.com/AmorCoin

Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/AmorCoin/
hitler007

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:33:51 PM

"Will this be available in the US?"
cryptodaking1

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:42:01 PM

Great job guys! when are you planning to launch your app? Can't wait to try it out!
alz19

Activity: 113

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:58:48 PM

The concept is interesting. Are there any airdrops  bounties scheduled?

dacryptomoney (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:55:03 PM

Yes, we will soon launch it in the US too.

We are planning to do a beta release on Valentines day, 2018.

The benefit for a female user is that she doesn't have to take the risk of meeting a jerk since the guys with the highest credibility will be the nice ones who have been nice to women in the past as well.

We will soon schedule airdrops and bounties. You can join our telegram/slack/reddit/twitter to get the latest updates.
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:02:10 PM

There are already 2 different projects Matchpool and JDS working on that concept so what are advantages which you will offer through this platform. Can you share the comparison chart and what is benefits to hold this token?
mariam.maryana

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:07:07 PM

Are there any conferences or showcase of your team members where we can actually meet and discuss with the team??
cryptoisdafuture

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:08:13 PM

Are there any conferences or showcase of your team members where we can actually meet and discuss with the team??

Looks like the team is in India, so I don't know if they will be attending conferences Tongue
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: