Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:17:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fork gone! BTC to $10k in 2017 guaranteed!  (Read 2678 times)
Mehedi72

Activity: 727
Merit: 109

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 03:49:18 PM

Just agreed with you mate. Bitcoin again cross 7k$ more and now 1 Bitcoin equals around upto 7.4k US Dollar.  Always believe in bitcoin and the price of bitcoin is raising so fast and if the price continue to growing in this way then  i think  bitcoin obviously can hit 10,000$ or more in the end of this year or beginning of February

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thecodebear (OP)

Activity: 2100
Merit: 813

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:56:02 PM

Yup Bitcoin crash is over, it lasted all of a week from crash start to getting back to the mid-7000s price before the crash. Quickest recovery ever haha. Should break 8000 this month and be on the way to testing $10k in December.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:27:22 PM

The current price of Bitcoin are falling down by the rumor about SegWit2x and Bitcoin Cash can become the next Bitcoin in future.
If that is true, it's like a trick to take your Bitcoins from you. Imagine this:
Before Bitcoin Cash, you had 1 Bitcoin. After the fork, you had 1 Bitcoin and 1 Bitcoin Cash.
Now imagine you sold the 1 Bitcoin Cash for 0.1 Bitcoin, you now have 1.1 Bitcoin!

Fast forward to the future, where Bitcoin Cash is the most popular one that is called Bitcoin, and the current Bitcoin is called Bitcoin Smallblock. Say your 1.1 Bitcoin Smallblock is only worth 0.2 of the new Bitcoins, but you want in, and convert them.

In this scenario, the fork-scum made you turn your 1 Bitcoin into 0.2 Bitcoin, without you ever wanted to sell them!

This scenario not necessarily going to happen, but keep in mind that Altcoins, ICOs and Forks are designed for only one goal: convince you to give your real money to whoever created the alt!
This is why despite the fact I do not believe in bitcoin cash at all I still keep holding it, just in case they are able to get their goals of replacing bitcoin, I know that the odds of that happening are very low but I’m not going to take any risk, it was difficult to not sell by BCH with the huge prices it reached in the past days but I prefer to have an insurance that I’m not going to lose money in the future.
Mr.Anonymous

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:33:50 PM

The current price of Bitcoin are falling down by the rumor about SegWit2x and Bitcoin Cash can become the next Bitcoin in future.
If that is true, it's like a trick to take your Bitcoins from you. Imagine this:
Before Bitcoin Cash, you had 1 Bitcoin. After the fork, you had 1 Bitcoin and 1 Bitcoin Cash.
Now imagine you sold the 1 Bitcoin Cash for 0.1 Bitcoin, you now have 1.1 Bitcoin!

Fast forward to the future, where Bitcoin Cash is the most popular one that is called Bitcoin, and the current Bitcoin is called Bitcoin Smallblock. Say your 1.1 Bitcoin Smallblock is only worth 0.2 of the new Bitcoins, but you want in, and convert them.

In this scenario, the fork-scum made you turn your 1 Bitcoin into 0.2 Bitcoin, without you ever wanted to sell them!

This scenario not necessarily going to happen, but keep in mind that Altcoins, ICOs and Forks are designed for only one goal: convince you to give your real money to whoever created the alt!
This is why despite the fact I do not believe in bitcoin cash at all I still keep holding it, just in case they are able to get their goals of replacing bitcoin, I know that the odds of that happening are very low but I’m not going to take any risk, it was difficult to not sell by BCH with the huge prices it reached in the past days but I prefer to have an insurance that I’m not going to lose money in the future.
Bitcoin Cash can compete with Bitcoin in a time, but if the devs of Bitcoin accept to improve the Bitcoin system again, I am sure the Bitcoin Cash teams never has chance to pass Bitcoin. Bitcoin has a huge supporters on worldwide. Most of the users of cryptocurrency also used Bitcoin at least once.
1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:39:08 PM

Seems like your prediction is getting true quite early. Never seen such a drastic increase in the value of bitcoin. The best part about this increase is that along with the value this time the market capitalization has also increased too much. In past month the market capitalization increased 1.5 times. It reached 150 Billion USD today while just a month ago it touched 100 Billion USD after 8 long years.
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16637

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 06:51:17 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2017, 07:03:45 PM by LoyceV

the given scenario can be avoided if the person is knowledgeable about his stuff.  It would be a dumb move if we keep on holding when we saw that Bitcoin is failing and the new cryptocurrency is emerging.
It's an even dumber move to fall for the fork, suddenly panic-sell all your Bitcoins because of FUD, and hand the fork-guys exactly what they want: your money!
A fork is no "new technology"!

This way FOMO can make it an self-fulfilling prophecy to overtake a leading coin.

Never seen such a drastic increase in the value of bitcoin.
Obviously, absolute price increases get bigger when the price goes up, but you have to look at relative increases to put it in perspective. Take a look at https://bitcoinaverage.com/en/bitcoin-price/btc-to-usd, select All-time, and select Log-view. You'll see Bitcoin went up much faster several times in the past.

thecodebear (OP)

Activity: 2100
Merit: 813

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:51:33 PM

Seems like your prediction is getting true quite early. Never seen such a drastic increase in the value of bitcoin. The best part about this increase is that along with the value this time the market capitalization has also increased too much. In past month the market capitalization increased 1.5 times. It reached 150 Billion USD today while just a month ago it touched 100 Billion USD after 8 long years.

Yup looks I was right when I started this thread. Never thought we'd be knocking at the door of $10k during November though!

People are getting excited about futures opening the way for BIG money to start rolling in next year through hedge funds and ETFs. We should probably get used to months where Bitcoin gains $3000 or more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: