Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:45:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Rise of the Alts!  (Read 2085 times)
CGPA

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:14:22 AM

When Bitcoin began to decline, Altcoins were starting to grow.Now the prices of bitcoin are rising and the price of altcoins is declining.I hope the price of altcoins will start increasing if bitcoins are stable.In 2018, the altcoins will be well priced.
woas4

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:18:13 AM

Bitcoin keeps creating drama nonstop and drawing all the attention from the market. None of the alts ive seen have recovered to their previous all time highs (most of them reached during August)

jmigdlc99

Activity: 784
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 05:19:12 AM

When Bitcoin began to decline, Altcoins were starting to grow.Now the prices of bitcoin are rising and the price of altcoins is declining.I hope the price of altcoins will start increasing if bitcoins are stable.In 2018, the altcoins will be well priced.

If you've been in crypto for some time now you'd notice that there is indeed a direct correlation between bitcoin and altcoin prices.
Positive growth on altcoins has been long overdue. A big congratulations to all altcoin hodlers.

But in reality, you would have earned more if you just kept everything in bitcoin. Since it gained the largest value.

0xacBBa937A57ecE1298B5d350f40C0Eb16eC5fA4B
Jating

Activity: 2940
Merit: 809

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:21:10 AM

No. Even bitcoin is now declining for the simple fact that traders are just cashing out. Although I believed that there is a correlation between the price of bitcoin and alts. its not almost the case. Sometimes you will see that both of them are also on a decline. Nothing special though, I observed that every weekends there's always a declined and I assumed that traders is just taking home the profits.

Bitcoin keeps creating drama nonstop and drawing all the attention from the market. None of the alts ive seen have recovered to their previous all time highs (most of them reached during August)

This what keeps me from investing on alts. Once they hit their all time highs, they can't replicate it anymore. Look at ETH around May-June it was hype to replace bitcoin but it didn't happened. Now it can't even get close to its all time high of $400++.
dhas

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:39:05 AM

Now that we have this nonsense of Segwit2x out of the way, the alts are finally getting some long overdue attention. Some of the top alts are already experiencing a very nice pump as money is being shifted away from bitcoin.

This unexpected news rewards people who had strong hands on some of the good altcoin projects.
k
It really happen that when the bitcoin price fall down, some altcoin price rises.
Like what happen when the miners support bitcoin cash it rises until almost $1,000.
And the price of bitcoin decrease also almost $1,300.
It is an indication that altcoin has its own potential to boom in the market in a particular time.
And if there are only investor who are willing to support altcoin surely it will continue to rise.
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 08:57:58 AM

So risky to follow this pump!! Never trust a pump based on market psychology unless you aim to sell your coins. I keep a lot of ethreum in my wallet which is the most profitable altcoin ever for long terms as follow the bitcoin growth but i cant call a pump for ethereum till reaches his real value (ether is the undervalued cryptocoin in my opinion) which is may be above 500$. A lot of crypto scams so i will keep beting on ethereum as the real gate to the furure.

Yes agree. I also had ethereum in my holding and I am ready to sell once it reaches its true value and I hope that it is nearer than expected. I know many invest.rs and traders are also expecting the same as mine. They are also holders as they are HODLERs?
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:12:10 AM

I am also happy with this. Because altcoins right now still have a low price so you can easily invest with altcoins that have the potential to grow.

nabilanur

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:13:04 AM

Altcoin rise,It's good news for all traders. Because we see that when bitcoin increased then altcoin reduced. But bitcoin freeze then altcoin increasing. Roll Eyes
shibob

Activity: 672
Merit: 154

Blockchain Evangelist.

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 09:27:14 AM

Altcoin rise,It's good news for all traders. Because we see that when bitcoin increased then altcoin reduced. But bitcoin freeze then altcoin increasing. Roll Eyes

As I checked the price of alcoins vs. BTC, they're going down. BTC's price is going up whenever it has big event. And you know, BTC is still in progress of improvement: Segwit, LN, MAST, Tumblebit, Rootstock, Schnorr sigs....So it's hard for most of altcoins.
Malaya

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:36:14 AM

I can say that the rising of alternative coins are happening nowadays. But I can say that these will take much time still to cope with bitcoin's success. Bitcoin has done and still doing significant work to rise it's value again and again. For now, a lot of alternative coins are doing pretty well too. Ethereum is doing a great job in terms of value increase and a lot more are being discovered by the developers about making different alt coins that can earn pretty nice in the next years to come.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Ontixo09

Activity: 68

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:04:01 AM

I dont think  altcoin can rise soon. Few more week red for altcoin is possible. Sewgit2x may cancelled but the potential of bitcoin make more people start invest here.

obizcoin

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:12:02 AM

Is litecoin a good pump now ?
PeterKh

Activity: 107

ICO legal advisor and blockchain enthusiast

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 10:37:17 AM

I think that it depend a lot on individual alts. Only a few will rise.

https://incremint.io/ - an escrow solution for ICOs - now offering the Token for Credible ICO Discounts
Wingo

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:59:29 AM

I am really happy that segwit2x was cancelled. Though there were instabilities that happened on some coins, now the alts that I wish to increase are now going up and its nice. Bitcoin also recovered.
HiatusGG

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:14:24 AM

Bitcoin will fall a little more, altcoins will increase more in 2-3 months. Wait on altcoins or if you dont have altcoin, you should buy altcoins and just wait.
cryptopuma

Activity: 202

SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:54:55 AM

Alts for sure will rise after the year ends,because theres no bitcoin events will happened this end of the year.

Bastime

Activity: 519
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:02:44 PM

I think it's time to rise the prices of Altcoins because cyrpto-currency has been set as the future of our economy and trade therefore not only Bitcoin and recently Bitcoin Cash sudden pump is the green light that even more Altcoin would be pumped too. In fact trader whales can manipulate it like what they did in Bitcoin way back in 2015 and in recent weeks in Bitcoin Cash.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

yamortsac

Activity: 154
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:04:53 PM

I think there were some alts that will also rise as the bitcoin price rise because there are some altcoins that getting popular now that's why investor of altcoin also increases.
speaktome

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:26:57 PM

I am really happy that segwit2x was cancelled. Though there were instabilities that happened on some coins, now the alts that I wish to increase are now going up and its nice. Bitcoin also recovered.
In fact I'm not completely sure if they canceled that or just postponed it, but it seems that the fears around that have faded and indeed it seems that some alts some are recovering remarkably.

▄██████████▄
           ▄██████████████▄
          █████▀      ▀█████
         ████▀          ▀████
         ▀▀▀   ▄██████▄   ███▌
     ▄▄████   ▐████████▌  ████  ▄▄
   ▄████████   ▀██████▀   ███▌ ████▄
  █████▀▀▀▀▀      ▐█▌     ▀▀▀  ▀█████
 ████▀          ▄█████▄          ▀████
████   ▄█████▄▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█████▄   ███▌
███▌  ▐███████▌   ███   ▐███████▌  ▐██▌
████   ▀█████▀    ▀███   ▀█████▀   ███▌
 ████▄         ▄█▄ ▀███▄         ▄████
  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
    ▀▀████████▀▀       ▀▀████████▀▀
BitCloud  BTDX
A new type of decentralized currency
Most  Profitable  Masternode Coin
▬▬▬    • Wallet  • Details  • Exchanges  •Masternode    ▬▬▬
ANN  Blockexplorer  MN Calculator  ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter  Github  Slack

Sirius receive address:SQusssg3DRrKrEHW26c2skEDYCG7vrj11z
LaLuna

Activity: 259
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:52:03 PM

Now that we have this nonsense of Segwit2x out of the way, the alts are finally getting some long overdue attention. Some of the top alts are already experiencing a very nice pump as money is being shifted away from bitcoin.

This unexpected news rewards people who had strong hands on some of the good altcoin projects.
So true!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: