Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:18:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Rise of the Alts!  (Read 2085 times)
Agozyen

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Until the end

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:12:58 PM

Now that we have this nonsense of Segwit2x out of the way, the alts are finally getting some long overdue attention. Some of the top alts are already experiencing a very nice pump as money is being shifted away from bitcoin.

This unexpected news rewards people who had strong hands on some of the good altcoin projects.

Hopefully this was the longest 2 month in my live Smiley) I allready start to think to abandon crypto ,but no, here we go again! Volatilitieeeeeee

Once you are in you need to stay in.  Keep some of your coins in alts and some in BTC.  Set up a portfolio so you can track everything.  Don't get out of crypto because your coins are going down in value.  Get out because it's the best decision for you at that moment.  Volatility is an opportunity to make money.  I used to trade a lot of FTC on BTC-e when they listed it, would sell some and buy it back when it dipped over and over and over again.  It took a lot of time but was worth it.  I never went all in and left with more FTC than I started with.  

Keep calm and you'll be okay.  This will happen again at some point, do not forget this.  Save a little BTC so the next time this happens you can buy low. Smiley

rpg

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:13:27 PM

Today is wonderful day. Many alts have been raised for 15-30+ percents since the news about Segwit2X has been appeared. Congratulations to all who is on the right train. To the moon.
Today is best day of this month in crypte. Look like spring is coming all alts become green. Alts just hold green color for some weeks and we will relaxing
drogba773

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:14:43 PM

I was expecting this after hardfork but we got it before
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:22:30 PM

Rewarding for those who trusted their alts will recover and bought even when the prize is dipping very hard. It is a good thing I bought some hefty alts before the prize of bitcoin dropped. Now my investment is growing fast.

I was expecting this after hardfork but we got it before

because there is no more hardfork. It got cancelled.
HongKong

Activity: 812

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:28:30 PM

Now that we have this nonsense of Segwit2x out of the way, the alts are finally getting some long overdue attention. Some of the top alts are already experiencing a very nice pump as money is being shifted away from bitcoin.

This unexpected news rewards people who had strong hands on some of the good altcoin projects.
Altcoins have a nice chance of getting a higher price since there is a lot of people trying to give the idea that those coins will get pumped soon.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
loreRex

Activity: 279
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:34:49 PM

Well, it wasn't really a big recover, just +20% and for many of them will simply be a dead cat bounce. Too many altcoins, many will not survive 2017.
mustafayigittt

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:38:44 PM

don't be happy easily it is about circulation this raising will stop after that they will fall sharply . You should take care of your money. You must be patient and enjoy raising now. prepare yourself for every result.
Kwal

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:39:07 PM

They're almost back
Ging

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:44:22 PM

i think the rise of an altcoin need the altcoin it self to be
strong long term project and with the increasing waves of
icos it is not easy for an altcoin to reach what for example NEO had accomplished or
Electroneum is suppose to accomplish .
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:49:08 PM

You could think that the cancellation of S2x would cause a falling down and that a tremendous uptrend for altcoins would start. But as we see Bitcoin lost just a little and will soon start rising again. It's also obvious that some altcoins profit a little and some are just getting nowhere. Ethereum is one of the altcoins that will grow significant in the near future.

go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:54:44 PM

Alts are having a S2X cancellation relief rally while bitcoin takes a much needed rest.
It is all healthy market action so enjoy the show.
shohelalam

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 07:42:54 PM

Yes It True...
After Coming segwit2x news all altcoin market going to down by slowly. but bitcoin price increase so much after coming this news. But after coming  segwit2x cancellation  news all altcoin price increase so much. From that all altcoin investors are profitable who buy low price.

But at the moment it's very critical time for crypto market because what happen with crypto market no body knows. Altcoins are increase but how much, Is it bitcoin price increase more or dump or stable? So be careful .
jhonnydeep87

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:53:39 PM

This has not been done maybe they still just move it on a different date but if they continue to do it, it will be a trickle of water that will only pump the bitcoin price and quickly discard a new token like the rest of the fork that occurs. With this altcoin increase only momentarily because people have already bought bitcoins at cheap prices going back to $ 8000 in no time.  Cool
Falgorn

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:18:16 PM

Increasing the price altogether is a welcome news, because recently something strange was happening with the altaie. They either stood still or constantly fell in price. Now almost all the altkoins began to grow, and bitcoin began to drop. The usual volatility of the crypto currency.
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:35:49 PM

As far as I analyse about alt coins it all depends on bitcoin stability. When when bitcoin rises I noticed most of the alt coins start dropping and when bitcoin dropping alt coins also dropping but when bitcoin stable alt coins start rising. At present most of the alt coins are at their lowest price So it is the best time to buy alt coins. So my opinion is we can buy more alt coin in the present market to get good profit in future.

I don't like over hype any altocoin today becouse most of them has HUGE gain even with those bleedings,
DGB was 18 before pump now is 140 sat and for real noone knows why.
Only one alt which is worth some attenction is ETH becouse it had many ICOs.
But reast coins have rissen just for pure speculation and today not many people is using anythiing.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 11:06:09 AM

As far as I analyse about alt coins it all depends on bitcoin stability. When when bitcoin rises I noticed most of the alt coins start dropping and when bitcoin dropping alt coins also dropping but when bitcoin stable alt coins start rising. At present most of the alt coins are at their lowest price So it is the best time to buy alt coins. So my opinion is we can buy more alt coin in the present market to get good profit in future.

I don't like over hype any altocoin today becouse most of them has HUGE gain even with those bleedings,
DGB was 18 before pump now is 140 sat and for real noone knows why.
Only one alt which is worth some attenction is ETH becouse it had many ICOs.
But reast coins have rissen just for pure speculation and today not many people is using anythiing.

Nah you are right about that point. I guest we will see big rise in altcoin after there was real useful altcoin in real life. But it need bitcoin as mother of crypto to be real currencies and accepted everywhere first. 
Seano

Activity: 303
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:01:15 PM

I thought that after the fork passed, very quickly they would go up, but something I was mistaken, some of them stand still, the BTC fell a little and pulled the altcoins , in 2018 the forecasts are good, we'll wait.   
KaranRaut

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:16:05 PM

Unfortunately I had the most with BTC and was not holding many alts. ETC showed some good returns as well along with BCH. what's your opinion on when the BCH rally will end?
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:33:27 PM

If anything is rising, HODL.
That's a real win of those people who preferred alts to bitcoin. Imagine that kind of profit that some huge amount of coins holders got! I didn't safe so much money to invest now, but I'm going to learn more about alts and I will chose something to invest too.
Jalum

Activity: 774

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:12:14 PM

Yes altcoins are rising, didnt think it would go like this. Do you think the coins will go back to their ATH or surpass it? What coins are you guess?

Cheers
Are you asking if the price will get past their All time high because of segwit being suspended?
If so, then no.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █