Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 01:33:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [ANN] [Ethereum Lyte] [ELYTE] BOUNTIES AVAILABLE, WEBSITE & WP RELEASED!  (Read 7618 times)
roastedparsnip (OP)

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:11:10 PM

better swap with me,i will create ELILITE ,and it will also have no roadmap,best new future.

The roadmap will be similar to the one for ELITE. The reason we're all here is because we liked that project and would have liked it to continue so we don't need to reinvent the wheel.

But the immediate focus is on getting all the previous ELITE holders to swap their coins as they have first rights. After that deadline has passed we will look at how to distribute the rest of the coins so we can build up trading on EtherDelta, apply for a CoinMarketCap listing, new exchanges etc.
roastedparsnip (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:21:27 PM

Why should someone swap their elite token, worth $0.12 atm for a worthless ELYTE token?

Ah of course no word of burning the elite token at the end of the swapping process...

Please can you point out where anyone was asked to send their ELITE?
az4ureal

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:25:10 PM

What does one tend to gain from swaping considering the price of Elite ?

genthefirst

Activity: 215

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 11:39:50 PM

Why do you need proceed swapping instead of creation own token with some airdrop for community growing?

★★★★★ BSOD.PW ★★★★★
SHARED, SOLO and PARTY MINING
Android AppTwitterDiscordTelegram
roastedparsnip (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:06:12 AM

Why do you need proceed swapping instead of creation own token with some airdrop for community growing?

You don't actually have to send your ELITE to anyone. You just have to prove that you own those ELITE in the first place.

I apologise if that was misleading and I'll try to make that clearer but if you read the instructions on how to claim your ELYTE you can see that it doesn't involve sending your ELITE to anyone.
philicibine

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 07:03:38 AM

Why should someone swap their elite token, worth $0.12 atm for a worthless ELYTE token?

Ah of course no word of burning the elite token at the end of the swapping process...

We have changed the process, for those with the same queries as you.  Now you can keep your ELITE, and we will match them with ELYTE.  We realised this might be an issue of trust for people so we changed it.

For those who are prepared to burn ELITE, there will be bonus airdrops after the initial distribution.

I hope that eases your mind!

BTW all..  We will be giving away some bounties this evening (GMT) for sharing on social media etc.  See you tonight!  We will also be airdropping more applicants.  Hold tight for your ELYTE!!  Grin
philicibine

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 07:06:59 AM

We are trying to peg our coin at the same value.  So by burning, you are helping the cause. This is further down the line though.  Lets get the initial airdrop done first.
supplyabject

Activity: 55

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:46:54 AM

I'll have to deeply analyze this project - feels so solid!
W-Hawk

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:44:15 PM

I filled form yesterday and didn't receive any ELYTE. When I will receive it?
roastedparsnip (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:30:43 PM

You are suspected of being the dev who scammed everyone with ELITE coin.

If you can prove to Philicibine that you aren't the same person then you'll get your coins otherwise you won't get any ELYTE.
W-Hawk

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:47:55 PM

If you can prove to Philicibine that you aren't the same person then you'll get your coins otherwise you won't get any ELYTE.

I already ansvered in ELITE tread and in Philicibine pm. No response. And I can repeat here, that I send my ELITE from yobit to myeterwallet, so "scammer adress" = "yobit adress". I gues it is possible to check from which adress comes transactions from yobit so everybody who suspect me can check and proove my words.
roastedparsnip (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:53:22 PM

I already ansvered in ELITE tread and in Philicibine pm. No response. And I can repeat here, that I send my ELITE from yobit to myeterwallet, so "scammer adress" = "yobit adress". I gues it is possible to check from which adress comes transactions from yobit so everybody who suspect me can check and proove my words.

If that's the case then there won't be any problems, you'll just have to give Philicibine a bit of time to check everything out as he won't be online for a few hours yet.

If you are genuine then you'll get your coins and an apology for the suspicion.
W-Hawk

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:03:49 PM

Thanks for answer! This situation is kinda funny because I have only 60 ELITE and already suspected in something. But also it is offensively when someone calls you scammer. Hope this misunderstanding will be resolved soon.
philicibine

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 07:30:27 PM

Just processed your drop.  Added some as a formal apology.  I did not realise this was the Yobit wallet.  I hope you can accept my apology.
philicibine

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 08:06:08 PM

Please people!  If you dont hold ELITE, it is a waste of time filling the form in.  We will distribute to non holders soon but for now it is just slowing things up if you apply.
W-Hawk

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:39:35 AM

Just processed your drop.  Added some as a formal apology.  I did not realise this was the Yobit wallet.  I hope you can accept my apology.

Great to see my honest name is restored. Apologies are accepted! Thanks for your work and wish ELYTE great success!
akash2504

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:25:12 PM

I also submitted the form. When will i receive ELYTE?
roastedparsnip (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:18:39 PM

I also submitted the form. When will i receive ELYTE?

Are you a current holder of ELITE?

This first round of distribution is for people who are holding the old ELITE coin where the dev scammed everyone. If you hold those coins then you will receive the same amount of ELYTE. You don't have to pay anything so there is no risk for you.

If you aren't a current ELITE holder then please wait until the deadline and whatever coins are left over will be distributed to the community.

The deadline for current ELITE holders to claim their ELYTE coins is Wednesday 15th November at 22:00 GMT.
roastedparsnip (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:20:43 PM

Great to see my honest name is restored. Apologies are accepted! Thanks for your work and wish ELYTE great success!

Thanks for understanding and thanks for supporting ELYTE. If everyone gives their support then ELYTE can make big progress before Christmas!
genthefirst

Activity: 215

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 09:32:44 PM

You don't actually have to send your ELITE to anyone. You just have to prove that you own those ELITE in the first place.

I apologise if that was misleading and I'll try to make that clearer but if you read the instructions on how to claim your ELYTE you can see that it doesn't involve sending your ELITE to anyone.

Yeah, thank you for the refinement.
BTW, already received my ELYTE token - that was really fast. Now I'm hodler Smiley

★★★★★ BSOD.PW ★★★★★
SHARED, SOLO and PARTY MINING
Android AppTwitterDiscordTelegram
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: