Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:46:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [ANN] [Ethereum Lyte] [ELYTE] BOUNTIES AVAILABLE, WEBSITE & WP RELEASED!  (Read 7609 times)
roastedparsnip (OP)

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:57:58 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2017, 02:44:00 PM by roastedparsnip

Note: I have created this thread on behalf of the ELYTE campaign. I haven't created the ERC20 contract so I don't have control of the tokens. Philicibine is currently responsible for that so please PM or ask in the thread if you have questions.

ETHEREUM LYTE
[ELYTE]

If you've been following the Ethereum Lite project then hopefully you've come to the same conclusion as everyone else that it was indeed a scam and the dev has no intention of coming back.

SO WHAT HAPPENS NOW?

Anyone can read through the old thread and see that there was a lot of community support for that project and many people were hoping that the dev would come back and revive the coin. As that hasn't happened, a few of us were starting to talk about ways to take over the coin and move it forward as a community. Philicibine was the first one to take action and create a new coin called Ethereum Lyte [ELYTE] which is intended to replace the ELITE project that has let down so many people.

WHAT IS ELYTE?

ELYTE is an ERC20 token which has been created to replace the dead ELITE coin and revive the community which supported it. There are 1 million ELYTE coins with 100,000 of them reserved for the dev fund and bounties. The aim is to make ELYTE the first Ethereum token that is used as a currency. It will be faster, cheaper than Bitcoin and other crypto-currencies and the goal is to be accepted by merchants. Coins will be distributed as fairly as possible to the community and community feedback will be sought at all stages of development. This is exactly the same as the original project but with more honesty and transparency and the intention to provide a much better outcome for the people who back this coin.

WHY NOT JUST USE ETHER AS A CURRENCY?

Ether itself is not meant to be used as currency, but rather to pay for smart contract execution and the Ethereum community is not trying to work with merchants in any way, resulting in almost zero acceptance of ether as an actual currency. Ethereum Lyte will focus on being the best coin for payments and will try to work with merchants directly to accept it as a currency. Being based on Ethereum gives us big advantages, such as lightning fast transaction speed, low transaction cost and integration with Ethereum Smart Contracts.

HOW CAN I GET MY ELYTE COINS?

Please see below for details of Airdrop 1. The first round of airdrops will ONLY be for people who are currently holding the old ELITE coins. Whatever amount of ELITE you are holding, you will receive the same amount of ELYTE. The deadline for ELITE holders to claim their ELYTE is Wednesday 15th November 2017 at 22:00 GMT. After this we will announce a plan to distribute the remaining ELYTE coins.

WHY SHOULD I TRUST YOU?

The best part of this project is that you don't need to trust anyone to receive your ELYTE coins and you don't have to pay anything so there is no risk to you. You simply have to prove ownership of your old ELITE coins and you will receive the same number of ELYTE. Philicibine is the one who has created this new coin and put in 1 ETH of his own funds to pay gas costs for sending out ELYTE, as well as a significant amount of time in manually checking and sending airdrops.

AIRDROP 1 (ONLY IF YOU HOLD THE OLD ELITE COIN)

This first airdrop is only for people who are still holding their old ELITE coins, regardless of whether you purchased them or received them via Airdrop. However many ELITE you are holding, you will receive the same number of ELYTE. Please follow these steps:

1. Fill out the form here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfuq3vjE4NSDm5I8baIiuxYu22xgeVxzyJbII-9HR5mr2jS4g/viewform
2. Philicibine will then manually check addresses to make sure everything is legitimate and will send the coins once he is happy.
3. You will need to add the following contract details to MyEtherWallet to list the coin in your account before you can recieve it.

Contract Address:     0x05d379b48a8622ae4018309e116420db4a38a225
Token Name:            Ethereum Lyte
Symbol:                   ELYTE
Decimals:                 18
Supply:                    1,000,000

AIRDROP 2 (COMPLETED)

Airdrop 2 has now FINISHED

BOUNTIES

There will be a variety of bounties available, to be announced as soon as the new website and white paper are completed

IMPORTANT: DEADLINE FOR ELITE HOLDERS TO CLAIM THEIR ELYTE COINS WAS WEDNESDAY 15TH NOVEMBER 2017 AT 22:00 GMT. AFTER THIS DATE YOU CAN BUY ELYTE VIA THE ETHERDELTA LINK AT THE TOP OF THIS PAGE
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
alishawaiz

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:14:38 PM

What is road map for this coin now if i may ask ?
roastedparsnip (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:31:49 PM

What is road map for this coin now if i may ask ?

There isn't an official roadmap yet but it will be along the lines of what the original project aimed for e.g. promoting ELYTE as the first Ethereum Currency, getting merchants on board and also the possibility of an ELYTE marketplace.

But I don't want to get too far ahead and mislead anyone. The success of this project will come from community involvement.

This means the first priority is to distribute ELYTE coins to those who are still holding ELITE and want to get involved. If we get the support and the numbers then this coin can easily surpass the ATH of ELITE and that would give us a lot of options for the future.
sorry_one

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:51:55 PM

Pleas provide a contract address of ElITE you talking about. Thank's.
roastedparsnip (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:09:15 AM

Pleas provide a contract address of ElITE you talking about. Thank's.

Hi, here are the details you need.

Contract Address: 0x05d379b48a8622ae4018309e116420db4a38a225
Token Name:        Ethereum Lyte
Symbol:               ELYTE
Decimals:             18
Supply:                1,000,000

The information is in the original post at the top of this thread but I'll re-organise that announcement to make the contract address easier to find.
wenxop

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:30:35 AM

I think it's a very good idea for those of us who still have the ELITE, but say when you receive the equivalent in ELYTE and if it is immediate after those coins are burned
yukihirasouma

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:38:45 AM

this is really ELITE??this like swap coin but we first to burn ELITE so sad how we can trust if we burn and not received new token like another coin.better if gonna new token go swap with smooth not like there. Cry
just my opinion Grin
philicibine

Activity: 58

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 07:04:34 AM

Good morning bag hodlers!

If anyone is unsure whether to trust the coinswap will happen, here is the first tx to the first recipient  https://etherscan.io/tx/0x03ddcfca4bc315b0be4cf822ec927f50c190f75a312cef27186e84746abf47ba

We did talk about doubling what people are currently hodling but this may leave no ELYTE for new participants.  So to start it will be 1 for 1. 

After the deadline we will announce what happens to any that are unclaimed.

Thanks for the support, we are all in this together, so fire your suggestions for the progression of the project at us here or in telegram.
phieudu0502

Activity: 257

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:11:57 AM

I like the idea and transparency. Subscribing

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
roastedparsnip (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:36:34 PM

I like the idea and transparency. Subscribing

Thanks! Transparency will be the key here. Everyone will be able to see what we're doing and be able to give suggestions for how they want this coin to develop.
CryptoChaosGuy

Activity: 90

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:47:57 PM

What exchanges are you looking to get listed on, once the airdrops are completed?
philicibine

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 04:36:26 PM

Maybe we could do a poll on telegram to decide.  People have very strong opinions on this.
gzkrnk

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:38:13 PM

me to like the idea and transparency.
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:42:05 PM

So this is a comeback.
I hope it will work better than the previous one.
I have a big hope for this coin to be better since you put just 1M for the total supply of the coin.
philicibine

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 04:45:59 PM

I do believe... The scammer just applied! https://etherscan.io/token/0x0a76aad21948ea1ef447d26dee91a54370e151e0?a=0xcdE09CBFd192Bc79508D6fdC54EC18c40b2e3b0B

Here is the profile associated with the application https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1297643
Mellor46

Activity: 135

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:51:40 PM

Take two! Those who did not manage to sell on 20k satoshi decided to repeat? Cheesy
MPE Project

Activity: 122

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:56:03 PM

better swap with me,i will create ELILITE ,and it will also have no roadmap,best new future.

philicibine

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 07:48:57 PM

More airdrops done!  Post here and in telegram if you got it!
roastedparsnip (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:55:44 PM

Take two! Those who did not manage to sell on 20k satoshi decided to repeat? Cheesy

More like those who thought that a low-supply coin which had a decent community might be worth reviving seeing as it barely lasted a week the first time around.
mainconcept

Activity: 588
Merit: 422

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:00:28 PM

Why should someone swap their elite token, worth $0.12 atm for a worthless ELYTE token?

Ah of course no word of burning the elite token at the end of the swapping process...
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: