Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:10:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Market moooon😍😍  (Read 429 times)
tushin4 (OP)

Activity: 191
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:01:03 PM

already 80% coin pumping..
I hope everyoone goted profit😃
durilup

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:08:05 PM

Patience is the key of succes ! Be patient 1 more year and you will see a goooood profit in your wallet .
I hold altcoins since 2016 and I will hold them 1 more year , already i am over than 7x profit

krypt0n1

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

🔵 Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:14:48 PM

Patience is the key of succes ! Be patient 1 more year and you will see a goooood profit in your wallet .
I hold altcoins since 2016 and I will hold them 1 more year , already i am over than 7x profit

Exactly, if you choose quality projects, you don't have to keep trying to sell positions as soon as they pump 20-30 percent. I prefer the Warren Buffet method with the larger portion of my portfolio and ride through the dips. Have patience and try not to check the charts too often on those quality projects if you get tempted to sell anytime the price drops or rises too drastically. Your strong hands and patience will likely pay off in the end.

sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:41:12 PM

If we bought this morning or the last few days... sure 'moon' profit!!!  However most of us are probably sitting on bags that are several weeks old and even this pump is not negating the massive alt-coin bleed.  That said... I have debagged a few coins and

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:02:32 PM

I made some money on Bitcoin Gold. The coin is not that special, they are working on the mainnet and it should cause the price to go up some.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:16:31 PM

Exactly, if you choose quality projects, you don't have to keep trying to sell positions as soon as they pump 20-30 percent. I prefer the Warren Buffet method with the larger portion of my portfolio and ride through the dips. Have patience and try not to check the charts too often on those quality projects if you get tempted to sell anytime the price drops or rises too drastically. Your strong hands and patience will likely pay off in the end.

Yes being patience and not so concern like you let your coin and monitor it not every hour to prevent the emotion of you to be panic it will lead you to have a good profit. Research and study and being patience are the combination of the traders.
cryptoDARO

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 05:42:40 PM

That's a good advice. But holding your coins for this long can be quite a challenge for some.

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:54:35 PM

That's a good advice. But holding your coins for this long can be quite a challenge for some.

But I have to agree it might be the wisest. Sooner or later you're going to miss a big swing and you're either out of coins and it's up again, or you still hold while they go down and never go back up.
KillyGon

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:10:50 PM

majority altcoin pump and incraese price because bitcoin price down
if bitcoin price down ussualy altcoin can incraese price
nightmanisrightman

Activity: 252

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:13:40 PM

If we bought this morning or the last few days... sure 'moon' profit!!!  However most of us are probably sitting on bags that are several weeks old and even this pump is not negating the massive alt-coin bleed.  That said... I have debagged a few coins and

Yup I share the same sentiment with you and that is I am looking to exit a few bags on this pump granted it is the right time and profitable too but still....will feel super good when happens  Smiley

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
alexey8080

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:32:45 PM

Everything red.
Another bloodbath, another day without moon  Embarrassed Lips sealed Undecided

We need bitcoin flat, only in this case alts going up.
sylance

Merit: 102

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:09:53 PM

Everything red.
Another bloodbath, another day without moon  Embarrassed Lips sealed Undecided

We need bitcoin flat, only in this case alts going up.

Crypto is definitely not for the faint of heart.  Just yesterday it's celebrations and lambos... today it's a bloodbath.  Time to pull out the CC and load up on Bitcoin?

**edit... in the spirt of memes**

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: