Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:08:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You can not be serious  (Read 1129 times)
desomnomnom

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:11:00 PM

Wait for the btc dip!
CrypticGambit

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:12:10 PM

So I was all set to enter the alt coin markets before segwit2x.
Picked iota, vertcoin, walton, lisk, neo and binance...
And what happens, bloody fork canceled and my picks rocket up today by an average of 20%.
Now I am left with 15000 euros uninvested and wondering what to buy and when.
Gutted. Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Bud lack bro, Just pick wait for your alts to correct after the initial dump and fill your bags again, in the long run you will be good. Happy gainz, best of luck!

Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:17:54 PM

It's so unfortunate, but it is better to wait a little longer for the price to lower then buy it again, don't worry there will be plenty of time to do that, for now I think you can think to invest in btc, you can get free coin if you keep it until 16, if you don't want to  invest in btc you need to wait for a long time before you able to invest in what you want
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:26:47 PM

Some alt coins are still undervalued, just look at anything on the list thats still not at the price it was 2weeks ago. Some good ICO's are also a good way to double up fast.

Campaign Manager (2018)
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:27:24 PM

It's so unfortunate, but it is better to wait a little longer for the price to lower then buy it again, don't worry there will be plenty of time to do that, for now I think you can think to invest in btc, you can get free coin if you keep it until 16, if you don't want to  invest in btc you need to wait for a long time before you able to invest in what you want

No free coin. SEGWIT was cancelled today.

Campaign Manager (2018)
uszaty43

Activity: 849
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:27:39 PM

Lol i have to tell you that i have laught my ass of when i read this story, lol. What a bad situation, but why dont you join to the market right now? maybe you can still make a good profit from it, alts will never stop going up and who knows, maybe you can double that money in just a few months from now, do not give up man, there are a lot of opportunities in this market, you only have to take all of them. Litecoin is the big example of that, and lisk is a good coin to invest now.
cryptohorsee

Activity: 229

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:28:16 PM

Don't worry just pick your coins again or invest in some icos. The next ico I am looking at is a quantstamp, they have their kyc until friday, you should join. They are basically protocol for auditing smartcontracts

mhmhmh1111

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:45:04 PM

instead of making a pointless thread..it's not too late to buy any alt coins..even though some have risen 20%+..still good prices if you plan to hold longterm
francedeni

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:55:11 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2017, 03:23:18 AM by francedeni

instead of making a pointless thread..it's not too late to buy any alt coins..even though some have risen 20%+..still good prices if you plan to hold longterm
Yes there are some altcoins worth it to buy and it is still best to buy and invest. Buy alts worth for your attention and wait it to rise the price. If you plan to hold that choose altcoin has a future still you will earn profit.
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:52:16 AM

So I was all set to enter the alt coin markets before segwit2x.
Picked iota, vertcoin, walton, lisk, neo and binance...
And what happens, bloody fork canceled and my picks rocket up today by an average of 20%.
Now I am left with 15000 euros uninvested and wondering what to buy and when.
Gutted. Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Just keep the money, you might've lost that money anyway.
If you need a coin to invest in, look at the stats on Ethereum.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
webmone

Activity: 287
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:33:23 PM

Cheer up, my friend. This quitted fork just normalized the situation with Bitcoin, and stopped this hype. Now dealing with altcoins will be more profitable and less risky. Install some application which shows the alts dynamics to your Android (for instance, Blockfolio) or iPhone and trade wisely.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:55:55 PM

why did you sell the altcoin. why so in hurry. segwit2x affect every altcoin but its better to keep the coin than selling them at lower price. altcoin you hold a bright future and I dont see reason why they should be dumped like some token. maybe you are a short time investor but you need to know that long term investment is the only sure way to making good ROI on some promising altcoin like NEO, WAVES etc
sofakingporkhunt

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:29:58 PM

It's always a great time to be buying coins, we are still in early stages and it's just a matter of time before we start seeing rise  Cool
FulxilCoris

Activity: 123
Merit: 11

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:38:20 PM

Blood day will coming back soon. It's is already start.

ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:53:32 PM

We are all serious here Cheesy You can't find someone kidding with a sense of humor, You need to understand that anything in crypto is heavily dependent on bitcoin, Investors have no real capital other than what they have already invested on bitcoin, When they profit from trading bitcoin they would then spend it on altcoins, People are not yet familiar with bitcoin which is the most famous electronic currency, Do you think normal people know anything about these sh*tcoins of ours and would invest on them if they knew about them? You are playing bitcoiners games when you enter into the sh*tcoin world Cheesy
eldub

Activity: 232
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:59:02 PM

When you are doing what everyone else is doing, you're doing it wrong. Don't follow the crowd, learn your own way. Let this be a lesson.

Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:00:11 PM

This happens with many people and i think that you should wait for the prices for the bitcoins to drop as segwit2x's cancellation will cause some drop and that would be good time to buy bitcoin at cheaper rate.Or you would even try investing in alt as their prices might increase as bitcoins drops.Investing in ICOs can be also good place to invest if you could find a good ICO as you have to be careful with ICOs as many of them are scam.
hheight

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:02:05 PM

Well, there's always up and downs in trading. At least You didn't lost these money. Cheer up, be patient and the right time will come, sooner or later.
maianh09

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:02:34 PM

you unfortunately do not think this time you should wait until the end of the year or can invest in the ico. This time investing in bitcoin or altcoin is not good
otunayode

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:03:45 PM

Talking about event of crypto benefiting your portfolio. That was a good profit for you there. However be very careful of how you trade. If you do not lock in your profit in bitcoin, you have not made that profit yet.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: