Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:02:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto-payment system  (Read 352 times)
Norihiro (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

APOLLOX Protocol

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:50:11 PM

Which projects about paying with crypto as normal cash in any place and in any time do you know? What do you think, which of them will have success and why? Which points are a "must" for such projects?
Would you personally use such service if there was one?

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:09:33 PM

If I understood correctly you are referring to projects like TenX.
That would be one of them. I know Tokencard and BitWala as well.

So far I havent really looked into it, but soon will do, I also want a Cryptocard. Hopefully some people will share their experiences.

As of now, I heard that BitWala provides a good solution, but its also only third hand information.

From my feeling and what I see here on the forum, there are a lot of projects with a pretty similar approach to this. Every other day there is another one of them. But there will only be a few winners. We will see.
Norihiro (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

APOLLOX Protocol

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:12:10 PM

If I understood correctly you are referring to projects like TenX.
That would be one of them. I know Tokencard and BitWala as well.

So far I havent really looked into it, but soon will do, I also want a Cryptocard. Hopefully some people will share their experiences.

As of now, I heard that BitWala provides a good solution, but its also only third hand information.

From my feeling and what I see here on the forum, there are a lot of projects with a pretty similar approach to this. Every other day there is another one of them. But there will only be a few winners. We will see.

Thank you for the additional infornmation, appreciate that. If it is possible - can you tell what did you meant by saying "third hand information"? I think it is an extremely important point if we speak about such projects.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
BlockchainReserve

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 11:55:05 PM

Which projects about paying with crypto as normal cash in any place and in any time do you know? What do you think, which of them will have success and why? Which points are a "must" for such projects?

Probably Dash and then all the different segwit coins
Jake052478

Activity: 224

I will do wonder for YOU!!!

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:30:55 AM

In our country coins.ph is the most prominent amongst the three digital wallets that engage in the Philippines.  It is very successful because you can also pay all your bills using it.  Your bitcoins can also be translated or exchange with ease into our local currency.  As long as there is establishment who offers wireless money transfer, the exchange should not be a problem after all.   And also, it is linked to many banks. 
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:29:48 AM

Thank you for the additional infornmation, appreciate that. If it is possible - can you tell what did you meant by saying "third hand information"? I think it is an extremely important point if we speak about such projects.

Hey, your welcome, thats what the forum is here for! By "third hand information" I meant that people told me that they got told that BitWala provides a good situation. I havent spoke with someone who was a real costumer of BitWala. Im not sure if this term also exists in the english language though, so maybe thats why this caused confusion... have a good one!
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:40:11 AM

I have coins.ph for paying some of my bills and for money transfer.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: