Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:19:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Will ETH value go down because of Parifty fiasco?  (Read 242 times)
Paranuatu (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:32:07 PM

Please discuss  Huh Cheesy

I missed the BTC train Sad donate bitcents: BTC:1CWpbYGZVmC14zqLgNmnU8R8CbM9dbx4CY ETH:0x546A87681f70929634236Ad243AE4722A5CbDcC6
rezurect

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:38:14 PM

Hard to say right now with btc's movement and ethereum adjusting.

I think a lot of people will just think, it's "just" an issue with parity, mostly the people who aren't affected.
hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:42:06 PM

It happened yesterday and the price did not even moved by a dollar, i mean, it was at $295 when the day started, and it dropped only $1,5 during the whole day, so it means that nobody is interested on that hack, obviously that is very important because it means that everybody can be hacked by those crazy guys, but i dont know.. Maybe people is not interested in their security, but yes, all this problem is now on the past, the price is going up right now, so there is no need to worry.

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
hieu81

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:21:04 PM

Please discuss  Huh Cheesy
Any matter of security, management of the government will affect the value of any currency! especially digital money!
juanichiloco

Activity: 236
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:27:06 PM

It hasn't seemed to have any effect on the price even though you would have thought a big issue like this would.

Eth has been pretty steady lately and moved up a bit today, hopefully it won't end up affecting the price in a negative way.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
desomnomnom

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:31:42 PM

Honestly doubt it will. If ETH value goes down, I feel it is more likely to be caused by btc movement.
raven.tiu17

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:25:59 AM

Not all news are good for altcoins. sometimes they create fud news so that whales can buy more. ETH will go up soon hopefully by early 2018 buy a bunch of this token and sell it early 2018. goodluck!
jmigdlc99

Activity: 784
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 02:41:53 AM

I don't think it will go down and it should have no reason to. It should actually go up.

I feel really sorry for those who lost their ETH but it was the parity developers who were the ones at fault. They can't expect Ethereum to roll back everything and bail them out. The Ethereum foundation should look after the interest of Ethereum users and that is exactly what they did. I admire them more today for not bailing out Parity and I feel I share the same sentiment with many and that is why the price of Ethereum has been feeling some upward pressure lately. Currently at $330 at time of writing.

0xacBBa937A57ecE1298B5d350f40C0Eb16eC5fA4B
feelideb

Activity: 770

fLibero.financial

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:47:25 AM

Parity issue has nothing to do with ethereum. Parity is third party multi-signature wallet provider. If they have problem they should solve it. Ethereum price has been rising if you notice since parity issue.

MiningSensei

Activity: 766
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:51:20 AM

Parity issue has nothing to do with ethereum. Parity is third party multi-signature wallet provider. If they have problem they should solve it. Ethereum price has been rising if you notice since parity issue.
But if you think about it, it should effect ethereum because it was stoled money from Ethereum, those 30 million dollars did not came from the air, they were part of the whole marketcap of Ethereum, it has not been money who suddenly appeared on those wallets.
And yes, it did not affect bitcoin because ethereum was suffering a huge hyping during those days, and this is why that kind of issues did not affect it, because they were covered and maybe 1/3 of the people were not aware of that.

Hello
macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:36:42 AM

Ethereum has been pretty much stable. There was a decrease but it was not too significant so I don't think it will go down. It has already built its reputation in smart contacts which is why it wouldn't crash that instantly. It will recover soon.

zucpozvonil

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:38:58 AM

That is true by all means.

Regardless of the weakness of the market to such kind of news, I strongly believe that Ethereum couldn't be affected by Parity (or any other third-party wallet). Those ETH hadn't been stolen or disappeared. They are still in
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: