Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:02:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 0.57 BTC Loan - Updated - Pay 0.8 BTC in 1 week  (Read 842 times)
Fear (OP)
aka elbashadodo

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 11:52:38 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2013, 02:24:29 PM by elbashadodo

Hello,
I am an online gamer that has been gaming for like 6 years Moba games like Dota,LoL,Dota2.

I am interested in buying this account on the following link http://www.playerauctions.com/offer/lol-euw-s2-diamond-s3-gold-3-all-champs-102-skins-15-rune-pages-78126798/

And I am on short on money.
I am already trying to sell my account here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=237704.0
Which should be worth a good amount of money.

Update : I am looking for a 0.57 BTC loan and since its almost the end of the month now,I will be able to repay 0.8 BTC after 1 week.

Edit : Here is a picture from my steam account if you want to take it as a collateral maybe.

I can give the account to a moderator/trusted middleman so that you can be safe.I will sure give him full info and the email used.

I don't know what else I can add really.As I said earlier,I am just an ordinary gamer who is looking for a small loan to finish buying that account.

Thanks in advance.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
saveawedge

Activity: 146

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 11:56:54 PM

Member for four days asking for loan. Anything you can offer as collateral? Shares? What about reputation. Any trades?

Fear (OP)
aka elbashadodo

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 11:59:36 PM

As I said I am really new into bitcoin forums.
I am not a business man like you who happen to try and make money or like most of people here.
I am just an ordinary gamer that used to play Dota on garena and now I play LoL and just need the money to buy that account before its sold.

If my account I am trying to sell in the market place gets sold then I won't even need a loan but I am afraid it would be too late.

I don't know what info I should offer to get a loan as a new member so maybe you would be helpful for me and tell me what should I do because I really need that loan urgently.

Edit : I don't know what can I offer really,can I offer a steam account with some worthy games ?
Fear (OP)
aka elbashadodo

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 02:07:56 PM

I hope you guys will rethink about this.
I swear my only intention is to get the account before its sold and to repay you as I said.

I hope you can give me a chance to build my reputation like all of you and if someone wants to trade but needs something specific as collateral or more info about me please tell me.

I am in need of that money urgently  Undecided
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2013, 02:11:49 PM

I hope you guys will rethink about this.
I swear my only intention is to get the account before its sold and to repay you as I said.

I hope you can give me a chance to build my reputation like all of you and if someone wants to trade but needs something specific as collateral or more info about me please tell me.

I am in need of that money urgently  Undecided

Think of someone of yours that is small and valuable that you can mail to a person before they give you a loan.  This makes sure you will pay the loan back, or the person will sell it to recover their money.

If you don't have any collateral, since you are new here, you will not get a loan no matter how much you beg, plead or whine.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Fear (OP)
aka elbashadodo

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 02:16:31 PM

Thanks for your comment.

I am not begging,whining or trying to scam,I am just trying to get a normal loan.
I already said I can provide my LoL account or my Steam account (You can ask around about their prices to know how valuable they are) as a collateral but I won't send it to the seller.I prefer if I give my LoL account or my steam account to be in a hold of a trusted person (Trusted middleman or a moderator) so the person who will loan me can gain some trust.

And yah I didn't deny that I am new and I myself understand how hard it is to trust someone that hasn't been on the forums for too long.
But at least I provided some valuable things that can go way way higher than the loan I am trying to get and maybe if someone decide to deal with me people will know that I am a real life reputable member.Posts are not everything trust me.

Again thanks for your feedback Smiley
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2013, 02:20:48 PM

I already said I can provide my LoL account or my Steam account (You can ask around about their prices to know how valuable they are) as a collateral but I won't send it to the seller.

Then how exactly is it collateral?   Huh

The lender needs to have in their possession something that can easily sell for the amount owe.  If you use an online account, default on the loan then use social engineering to get your account back, you've scammed the lender out of their coins.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Fear (OP)
aka elbashadodo

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 02:29:16 PM

Do you know that things like LoL and Steam when you have the original info used while creating the account nobody can take that account from you anymore ?.

And about not giving the account to the seller,well what if the seller takes my account and runs away Huh??.So you prefer him to be safe and I don't.
Thats why I asked I give the info to someone we both trust or see reputable.
Of course if the guy who is gonna loan me is reputable and trusted I will give him the info directly.
For example LoL :
If you got Original email/password,how you usually purchase rp,when last time you buy rp,your real name and your payment email (if paypal for example),you are identified as the owner of that account.
This is what happens at playerauctions.People there can sell/buy accounts safely without putting 1% risk even because the site works as the middleman and takes all info required so the seller/buyer won't try to reclaim anything.

After all if I manage to sell my EUW account on digital goods forums I will get the amount I need and I will just lock this topic.But I am really afraid it would be too late thats what made me try to open this topic.
Fear (OP)
aka elbashadodo

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 06:02:55 PM

End time:   Jun-24-2013 01:41:15 AM
I hope I get the loan before that.
Just tell me what more can I provide for you to trust me :x
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 11:23:33 PM

Just use BitInstant and buy your coins.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4110

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 11:24:19 PM

I believe Bitsumo can offer this service. Basically will buy them for you, while you pay in Bitcoins.
Fear (OP)
aka elbashadodo

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 05:04:10 AM

Do you really think if I had the money to buy the bitcoins I needed I would have tried to get a loan ?

I already stated I am trying to buy that account on sale.I just need to complete the price so that I can order it.
Fear (OP)
aka elbashadodo

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 02:14:34 PM

Up

Again I am willing to give my steam account as a collateral and any other information you need for the loan.
For people that don't know already my steam has :
COD MWF 2 - 30$
CS = 10$
Half-Life and Half-Life 2 = 20$
Half-Life 2: Lost Coast = 40$
Portal = 10$
And other cheap games of 5$+
You can see that my steam account has games worth of more than 100$.Which is worth way more than the loan.
As of people afraid of me to scam and reclaim the account,I will provide you screen shots from my steam while talking to your steam saying that I sold that account for you.Which is more than enough proof for you to report that picture and ban my steam if any problem occurs.

Have a nice day Smiley.
Damnsammit

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 02:23:11 PM

If I had the BTC, I'd do it.  The Steam account is definitely worth the collateral.

Good luck!
Fear (OP)
aka elbashadodo

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 02:25:05 PM

If I had the BTC, I'd do it.  The Steam account is definitely worth the collateral.

Good luck!

Thanks.But I am not looking to lose my steam account anyway :/
Fear (OP)
aka elbashadodo

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 08:47:33 PM

Sadly if I had cash I wouldn't have any problem getting bitcoins.
But I won't have cash before a week till I get paid.
Moreover,I tried contacting the owners of most of the lending sites but they all end up with refusing (for example coinlender).
They didn't even specify a reason nor they asked me to give some information and I refused.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: