Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:56:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2X has been cancelled or is this just speculation?  (Read 458 times)
radmoreos (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:54:42 AM

Hey guys new to crypto and still looking to the most reliable place to find my crypto news but is this true is has been cancelled? what does this mean for 2x? is this the end of the bull run?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Scorpion

Activity: 887
Merit: 516

Bitcoin OG

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:56:28 AM

So far from the news I have gathered it's only been suspended, which I suspect they're planning a different angle to put an attack on Bitcoin with some other way to name SegWit2x they're clever, sneaky, and relentless so we'll just have to wait and see.

Silverdewz

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:02:05 AM

The fact that 2x was canceled seems to confirm that Litecoin founders made an article too, and bitcoin price swings have come out and altcoin is starting to get around.
freebutcaged

Activity: 588
Merit: 541

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:19:48 AM

Don't know don't care, there is only one coin that I truly care about and are eager to learn everything about it's development, that's Bitcoin with Core.

Bitcoin is open source software, risky as it is, when you try to diverge from it, you'll end up with lives ruined and money gone. if you want to diverge

From Bitcoin, be my guest and invest on more than 1200 coins all claiming to be better than Bitcoin. Core should be considered as the government of

Btc, without any government civilization wouldn't've existed mate.
Pixie.Star*

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:28:47 AM

Some people are claiming that it's not over yet. It's a mess honestly.
949miner

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:36:04 AM

Far as i know it has been cancelled because it did not even get enough support from all the blockchain community, so it means that it has been rejected and it is not going to be implemented. But it is good, i would bet all my funds in saying that nobody wanted this fork to happen, because it was going to be a fork who was difficult to use and to spend their coins, so i am good without it after all.
But it got postponed, i dont know when it is going to be released, but not for now.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-      
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_  
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██  
  ▐██▌                      
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:39:02 AM

So far from the news I have gathered it's only been suspended, which I suspect they're planning a different angle to put an attack on Bitcoin with some other way to name SegWit2x they're clever, sneaky, and relentless so we'll just have to wait and see.
No 2x has been cancelled in updated news. But confirmation of process is waiting in current scenario.
 After November 17 is published in digital market. So avoid the 2x don't care about that. You should analysis this is okay your bitcoin. After November many changes in the cryptocurrency. Because before nothing can do it.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:00:14 AM

Hey guys new to crypto and still looking to the most reliable place to find my crypto news but is this true is has been cancelled? what does this mean for 2x? is this the end of the bull run?

Yes, they have decided to cancelled the implementation because support is very weak. If you are looking for the most reliable news than its already here. I don't think it will end the bull run because its continuing as of the moment. If you want to see if its going to end you better stay and watch how the price is moving. It may go to another roller coaster ride or drop a little, we don't know.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
tulakill

Activity: 28
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:04:28 AM

Telegram can not participate. there is something unusual. I enjoyed the airdrop campaign. hope the telegram reopens. I would like to participate and discuss Grin Grin
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:09:20 AM

Don't know don't care, there is only one coin that I truly care about and are eager to learn everything about it's development, that's Bitcoin with Core. Bitcoin is open source software, risky as it is, when you try to diverge from it, you'll end up with lives ruined and money gone. if you want to diverge from Bitcoin, be my guest and invest on more than 1200 coins all claiming to be better than Bitcoin. Core should be considered as the government of BTC. Without any government civilization would not have existed... mate.

Just yesterday I was reading an online article discussing the many risk factors for Bitcoin most especially in connection of its continuing growth and the desire to make it to the mainstream of the population and application (merchants adoption, etc.) One area identified is governance which has become a big challenge for Bitcoin lately practically because with Bitcoin there is no single person acting as the head or no figure whose influence on other members of the Bitcoin community is respected.

Here in Bitcoin the decision makers are acting not as one but doing things according to their own overriding interest and business. This has to stop otherwise we are clearly limiting the scope of Bitcoin and making it noncompetitive in the face of the big corporate entities like Visa, MasterCard and even PayPal which can handle a huge volume of transactions at a faster speed and even at a lower transfer fees. It is time to stop being myopic in vision because Bitcoin was not established in that way...it is supposed to be taking the whole world by storm.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:15:48 AM

The answer is Yes, Mike Belshe has published a blog post indicating that the planned Segwit2x hard fork will not be taking place. and this is the link : https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/pipermail/bitcoin-segwit2x/2017-November/000685.html.
after he did it, The markets have responded dramatically. so it's over.

HashFace

Activity: 406
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:24:31 AM

I can't understand why B2X futures are starting to trend up again ... Obviously they crashed hard after the news broke, but I expected it go to zero ... it bottomed around $150 hours ago and now is trending back up to $330.  I guess someone believes it is still happening?
The Cryptologist

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:32:35 AM

It just mean two things: btc dump and altcoins pump!!! Smiley
Catmony

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:37:24 AM

Its been around 12 hours from the announcement about cancellation of segwit2x fork, have you seen any dump on bitcoin's price?

I think as there will be no other fork/new chain so bitcoin will keep pumping up, looks like new investors are crushing all sell orders of traders who have just bought bitcoin before only to get forked free coin.
jseverson

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:49:56 AM

Wait, seriously? If this is true then this is excellent news! I'm still seeing a lot of conflicting news so I have to sift through all the fake articles. I do hope this is true.

I don't think Segwit2x will do anything good for Bitcoin and its future, and it deserves to die a premature death.

It hasn't happened yet. I also checked right after reading this.

natekim07

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:53:06 AM

i hope alt and bit both up together Smiley
FoxTheHuman

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:37:47 AM

I see these are ridiculous they try to create something and beat or copy the original. But here is the way to eat follow the value of bitcoin  Tongue Tongue Tongue
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:44:56 AM

Yes, they have decided to cancelled the implementation because support is very weak. If you are looking for the most reliable news than its already here. I don't think it will end the bull run because its continuing as of the moment. If you want to see if its going to end you better stay and watch how the price is moving. It may go to another roller coaster ride or drop a little, we don't know.
I think that they are waiting for bitcoin to grow more and they may change their plans and come with a blast, they know well that pushing bitcoin is not easy so they are planning big for which they need some time. What my opinion refers is that don't worry about it just make your investments and keep your spirits high, you will succeed.
Gasolined

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:57:17 AM

I thought it was a whale trap. Make the price of the bitcoin as low as possible and to harvest more. Whale too smart. We can not know what will happen. too hard to predict
lukmankhan25

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:01:19 AM

as far as I know, the many biting issues about bitcoin. starting with Segwit2x, is very heated issue about bitcoin because he is on top.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: