Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:31:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wanted !  (Read 1377 times)
rroyk (OP)

Activity: 325
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:29:01 PM

HI ,
Starting a good project with huge potential.
need help in organizing things , need  people having knowledge for -
1.Token creator
2.White paper creator
3.Ico manager
4.publicity manager
5.developer
6.person having good knowledge on blockchain
7.Mining farm builder and maker.
8.etc.

Will give good amount of stake in the company with really nice incentive in other words whatever money will will make ( and that will be enough for all ) will be share in a proportion where you want say anything.
Details will be shared and opinion will be asked from all.

thanks.

pm me and let's talk

JUST personal messaged you.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rroyk (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:02:44 AM

HI ,
1.Token creator
2.White paper creator
3.Ico manager
4.publicity manager
5.developer
8.etc.

Will give good amount of stake in the company with really nice incentive in other words whatever money will will make ( and that will be enough for all ) will be share in a proportion where you want say anything.

thanks.

Update  :-
we got
publicity manager
developer
Ico manager

still waiting for two more postition :- mining farm builder/operator/manager /supervisor/consultant .
intial finance source to make things going.
wilhb81

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:56:23 AM

Hi OP,

Just a question here. Is the "Multibot" thing in your signature that you and your team are working now?

Read the concept and I found out it's quite good.

PS: Sign up and being the 171st registrants for Multibot Smiley

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X      ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
rroyk (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:04:44 AM

Hi OP,

Just a question here. Is the "Multibot" thing in your signature that you and your team are working now?

Read the concept and I found out it's quite good.

PS: Sign up and being the 171st registrants for Multibot Smiley

haha no no will thats is just i am using my account to earn and finance the project i am using every means to put great amount of money in my own project.
yeah multibot project is awesome thats why i choose to put signature of them . i dont usually do signature campaigns.
Darklinkz

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:28:58 AM

I would advise you to hire a professional marketing company like ours to do the marketing and website design aspect of the project. Professionals take the guess-work out of the equation and ensure the brand message gets across to the public to raise millions in an ICO.

He is right. Your idea should be able to reach everyone that is active on cryptocurrency becasue it might go to waste. Everything should look neat and professional. If you want, I can offer my service to manage a campaign so I can help you advertise your project.
rroyk (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:52:39 AM

I would advise you to hire a professional marketing company like ours to do the marketing and website design aspect of the project. Professionals take the guess-work out of the equation and ensure the brand message gets across to the public to raise millions in an ICO.

He is right. Your idea should be able to reach everyone that is active on cryptocurrency becasue it might go to waste. Everything should look neat and professional. If you want, I can offer my service to manage a campaign so I can help you advertise your project.

yes i will partner with good people with knowledge. 
as i said i am not looking to hire i am looking forward to a partnership kind of thing as i dont want anybody to lack behind while we are going to sky.
but intitial funding is hard to find without nice whitepaper and presentation and i dont have experience in making one.
will be first making one nice presentable idea so that people would understand the need of this project.
Manyara

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 12:11:30 PM

Have you had someone to do the white paper? Have they completed? If not, that is my specialty. You can send me a message.

For all the latest Cryptocurrency and blockchain news visit www.coinweez.com Join coinweez telegram community https://t.me/joinchat/E4QgYhDAXeum7azNK8JRuw Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/coinweez Like the Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/coinweezofficial/
rroyk (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:04:44 PM

do you have any work to show ?
xFiber

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:07:05 PM

If you'd ever find yourself in the need of a graphic designer to visualize your brand or support your advertising team, you can PM me. I've got buckets of experience and I'm currently working with other crypto related projects. If you would like to contact me on other paltforms as well or want to see some of my previous work you can shoot me a PM.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 09:25:56 PM

HI ,
1.Token creator
2.White paper creator
3.Ico manager
4.publicity manager
5.developer
8.etc.

thanks.

i pmed you i can do multiple things, a token through the tor networks seems to be interesting regards

omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:33:04 PM

Since this project is your dream for the past two years, you should actually put your whole energy and technicality into it in other for it to succeed. The are many vacancies in what you have listed an I think is going to cost you good money and since you are the developer, you should be ready to spend more from the beginning and then get your reward after the coins has been listed in exchangers site. Another thing you will need consider is if you idea is unique aND there are areas in it were only you can develop.
salvibd

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:34:55 PM

Please check my message hope to hear from u soon.

Take care
TimtheYoutuber

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 06:00:34 PM

"Starting a good project with huge potential. "

I need " 1.Token creator
2.White paper creator
3.Ico manager
4.publicity manager
5.developer"

Seems like you might be a little ahead of yourself. It would also be helpful if you posted your budget in the OP. No one is going to want to work for free

Positivebetting
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:00:17 PM

"Starting a good project with huge potential. "

I need " 1.Token creator
2.White paper creator
3.Ico manager
4.publicity manager
5.developer"

Seems like you might be a little ahead of yourself. It would also be helpful if you posted your budget in the OP. No one is going to want to work for free
I guess this is what the OP means to pay to his participants by giving them with the good and right amount of stakes after they make enough money if the project is successful. But what if the project didn't get successful? How would he pay his participants with a reasonable price? IMO he's just in a fresh start and not having any team yet, that's why he's asking it here.

You were just in a long, long way OP to start it. You will need to build a trust to your team before you go into developing a project.

sunny1356

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:06:04 PM

What is the current state of things?
Have all the vacancies been filled?
aleksandronikienko

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 09:16:05 PM

Guys, hello
I am in search of a good bounty manager for several projects:
To work with English and Asian speaking community

Please send me a private message and your offer or conditions!
Carcoins

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:49:42 AM

Do you still want cooperation?
We provide all services you need. Creating and marketing. We are an professional organization. PM if need!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: