Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:38:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Airdrop] CryptoWiki WAVES token  (Read 2339 times)
splinterMAGIC

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:55:41 PM

looking good
harbinger-alpha (OP)

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:56:46 PM

at least you're honest.

Because Dev is accepting any waves tokens he will likely end up with the largest collection of waves shitcoin tokens on the planet.

....and my true motivations have been revealed. I have now added a new alias to the address: "shitcoindump"

What I am marveling over are the comments saying that this is not an airdrop because I am asking for "payment". I'm asking for people to send me 1 worthless fraction of a penny token so I can have people signal their request in an organized fashion.
yahman3

Activity: 60

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:45:07 PM

I sent two kinds of tokens. Good luck.
monsanto
Legendary

Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005

..like bright metal on a sullen ground.

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:15:13 PM

at least you're honest.

Because Dev is accepting any waves tokens he will likely end up with the largest collection of waves shitcoin tokens on the planet.

....and my true motivations have been revealed. I have now added a new alias to the address: "shitcoindump"

What I am marveling over are the comments saying that this is not an airdrop because I am asking for "payment". I'm asking for people to send me 1 worthless fraction of a penny token so I can have people signal their request in an organized fashion.

Another one of my theories bites the dust  Cry.. nevertheless, you'll probably become at some point the holder of the largest number and variety of waves tokens on earth. Congratulations  Tongue

and I am genuinely curious about the logo.. that's a work of art. Did you make that? I see the B in there for bitcoin.. I'm wondering what the rest represents.
harbinger-alpha (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:41:55 PM

and I am genuinely curious about the logo.. that's a work of art. Did you make that? I see the B in there for bitcoin.. I'm wondering what the rest represents.

I did make the logo. It represents the insane wave of technology born from Bitcoin and blockchain. I should make stickers  Grin .... and sell them for Waves.
exlover

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:48:58 PM

How to join airdrop? Do I have to sent firest, then receiving airdrops?
uozer

Activity: 381
Merit: 100

PRiVCY

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:00:35 PM

They are here again wasting members precious time reading junks. Anyway its fun to relax nerves. Send any token to them and watch your tokens entering shredding machine.. Grin

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
harbinger-alpha (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:19:22 PM

How to join airdrop? Do I have to sent firest, then receiving airdrops?

Yes. Send any Waves token first so I know which Waves address to send the CryptoWiki tokens.
harbinger-alpha (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:59:47 AM

First Airdrop sweep is rolling out now to the top 1,000 holders of Oceanlab. Each address is receiving 100 CryptoWiki.
Eddwood

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:46:10 PM

how do I send coins do an alias name adress? Can´t find an adress for this airdrop.
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:02:44 PM

I have joined airdrop. thanks dev for the post.
Hello friend how you can join the airdrop Is there an address from you? thank you
harbinger-alpha (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:58:05 AM

how do I send coins do an alias name adress? Can´t find an adress for this airdrop.

3PJdgf3oxf5tqTzMJakufqDNgcG3cJBFt3V

The aliases seem to be working off and on.
Jolayemiinline1

Activity: 181

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:15:47 AM

Please be specific about the commencement of the airdrop..
masijjal

Activity: 167

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:25:51 AM

i send 5 wave token dublon. now waiting for my CryptoWiki WAVES token going in to my wallet Cheesy
harbinger-alpha (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:56:23 PM

I have joined airdrop. thanks dev for the post.
Hello friend how you can join the airdrop Is there an address from you? thank you

Waves Address: 3PJdgf3oxf5tqTzMJakufqDNgcG3cJBFt3V
Please read the explanation in the announcement. Thanks.
harbinger-alpha (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:35:13 PM

The redesigned homepage is live and the announcement here has been updated with images to better describe the project. The airdrop by request is still in progress and new airdrops to holders of other WAVES tokens will begin shortly.
monsanto
Legendary

Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005

..like bright metal on a sullen ground.

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:12:42 AM

The redesigned homepage is live and the announcement here has been updated with images to better describe the project. The airdrop by request is still in progress and new airdrops to holders of other WAVES tokens will begin shortly.

Looks good.

I have seen a thread gathering historical information about early coin launches that might be useful to your project:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2019145.0;all
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:34:33 AM

whether the project is still running, I want to register as a member where the address bounty sir
tiger2monkey

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:24:59 AM

Sounds like an interesting project. The airdrop method is pretty unique also. Pick and send one "useless" waves token to exchange for 1000 CryptoWiki (WIKI) tokens. Wish the project a great success!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
harbinger-alpha (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:15:16 PM

Airdrop by request has ended. For those who have sent a request recently, your airdrop will still be processed soon. Additional airdrops will continue periodically to holders of various other WAVES tokens.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: