Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:50:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeking small group of investors to help further develop our anti-theft gateway.  (Read 307 times)
jeefbtc (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:05:51 AM

Seeking select individuals for a round of fund raising to help get us back on schedule after losing a key member of our team whose financial backing that carried us through a majority of our collective vision for the past year, sadly died with him. This has in no way shape or form smothered the exceptional work that we have been carrying out all these months and in fact, has only created even more duel for the fire, as his concept was then and continues to be, a revolution in blockchain security for the non-technical user. We have been working on a platform that lets you maintain your private keys without risk of possibly losing access to your wallet through any number of reasons that the average layperson today could find happening. With mass adoption right around the corner, what we have to offer is in dire need and will be received as, "the genius idea you aren't dumb enough to think of", as my late friend would always tell people who inquired into or work.

We are not looking for a cash grab.

We are not looking to have an ICO (although the tokens will need to have a crowd sale, this will all be done when the tech work is finally complete in the very near future).

This is not an idea that needs $100,000,000 to develop like all others falsely claim to need since it is roughly 80% completed already.

We are simply a group of focused and determined individuals looking to solve a problem that everyone in the crypto sphere hasn't slowed down enough to think about in its most basic fashion. We don't need to build a value for our token since that value will be infinitely obvious to anyone that has coins in a wallet, cold storage or even on an exchange. Im smiling right now thinking of how people will potentially be able to publicly air their private keys to the world without (much) fear of any WTG or loss of hardware or misplacement of critical information, leading to them losing access to the funds that are rightfully theirs.

All that being said, there will be a very large incentive for the help in completing our comrades dream to fruition. Note that what we are delivering is something that most everyone will not only want to have due to its imminent value to the public, but will need to have for themselves too if they want to stop worrying about the security of their funds as well. There will be a need for everyone to hold, at the very least, one of our tokens in order to provide complete primary control of the funds of each wallet address they have. Each token will be required to remove any funds through our gateway as well. Now this is not for everyone most likely. Only those with minimal technical savvy or those who think the should worry about theft or loss due to their own negligence or misunderstanding of cryptocurrencies as many of the newer users today are.

In return for any funding assistance and due to the fact that our token will pay out as long as people have crypto to store and spend, we have chosen to divide the total allotment of our tokens into two main sections: Ours & Yours.

75%    
         of the total tokens will be used by our team for giveaways and airdrops in order to show the effectiveness of the product, as well as the token sale which will only serve to cover anything our dearly departed friend would have wanted for his family and their future. There is nothing much to maintain on our end so our overhead is almost nonexistent after the final line of code is audited so no need to raise millions to pay for offices in Dubai or lavish meet ups around the world. This needs no promotion, it just needs a single person to show another what he has found and then its done. So maybe we are a tad greedy since we know what we have, what it does and are waiting for the masses to show up begging to have some too. Thats why we are keeping them to ourselves.

25%
         of the total number of tokens will be divided up proportionally to any funds an individual brings to the table. And seeing as how we are only estimating an additional $60,000 of funding (BTC is preferred but will gladly accept whatever you'd like to bring to the table as long as the value is stable enough to utilize when its needed) its going to be a very good find for those willing to take a ride with some strangers. We have also chosen to not limit the number of funders but limit the maximum funding per individual to a $600 equivalent so that there isn't one person hoarding them without the consideration of their ever being utilized. So in short, as of today, 2 ETH or 0.1 BTC would get you 2.5% of the total supply of tokens available. I know that means little at this point, but we are all pleased about how happy this will make us all and wish we could be there to watch you shit yourself when they get released to the public with high praise.

Anyone can reach me at jebtcfe@gmail.com for any questions that you may want answered and thanks for reading. Thanks
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Benjamin_32

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:12:46 AM

Do you have a discord link?, I can join you and help out if you want, and perhaps invest.
jeefbtc (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:03:40 AM

We are solid and trucking right along on the development aspect of things. But we have been down for the past almost two months now due to these recent events. Theres 5 of us whom all left the jobs we had when recruited for this partnership and have decided to keep things exactly as envisioned when it was conceived in honor of his game plan he set out for this project. It was very curious as to why we were not showing any code or getting outsider feedback or even sourcing funding from investors. That is until we understood what we were doing. We didn't even know about our other team members until he had total trust in each of us individually and knew there was nobody willing to spill the magic beans that we were working on. As I write this I feel like I'm souring his memory due to the need to bring anyone into this so that we can simply just get back into it as we all were. But he had the capital to pay our way through the whole thing. Rent, food, bills, etc. Now we are thinking about having to divide our time up to get jobs to pay for life and we are not going to have our needs get in the way of this coming out. we have worked too hard for too long and its too close to paying off. Its dumb as fuck and I feel like a bum doing this, but what else can we do? He had the perfect concept to make it all worth it and laid it all out there for it. Leaving his family in a position to fend for themselves with what was left. We were not about to take anymore or leave them to make due on their own. this will happen. he will be remembered through this legacy that might just leave us homeless for a minute, but I don't care. This shit is gold. I appreciate your offer to help though. Ill keep you in mind when the time comes and break you off a few of my own stash for being the first to want to lend a helping hand my friend. Kudos

Benjamin_32

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:28:35 AM

hhaha obviously a generic copy and paste, thought this legit for a second
jeefbtc (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:51:03 PM

dont sweat it. thanks for the interest though. good luck