Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:15:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blawks - Invest in Blockchain  (Read 290 times)
Blawks (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 04:10:45 AM
Last edit: November 13, 2017, 04:37:29 AM by Blawks

Blawks.com
Invest in Blockchain
Twitter

Hello!

I've been very interested in blockchain technology since discovering it, and I really see the potential this space can create. I'm sure readers here understand the enormous opportunity we all face. Money will be made by purchasing crypto-assets directly or by investing in startups.

The technology is fast moving and will surely overtake and transform the entire landscape of industry and how we interact with the world around us - even beyond that of money or banks. It's really greater than we can imagine, an entire ecosystem is being created before our very eyes.

With this new ecosystem - there is also a great deal of information to be processed.

BLAWKS.COM presents tools and a community oriented towards investors.

We remove the obstacle of confusing tech-savvy jargon and instead appeal directly to the potential or current investor.

Thank you!
Dr.Bitc0in

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:18:42 AM

makes no sense
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:19:30 AM

I've visited your site but I am still unsure what is your goal, is it to create a forum that provides information about blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies to users? Because right now, it just seems to me like another forums, and I have seen many users create forums similar, but not successful.

If you want to make it successful, you have to show how your site is different from bitcointalk. And if you are planning to attract visitors through this forum, that defeats the purpose, and I believe many sources of information can be found here.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
alishawaiz

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:26:51 AM

Would you like to clear your goals with this forum?? main thing is how is your forum diff from other forums and bitcointalk
Blawks (OP)

Activity: 15

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 08:47:13 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2017, 06:15:09 PM by Blawks

makes no sense

Thanks for the comment, your account is riddled with these one-liners.

What exactly makes no sense?

For one, Blawks will be a community forum with certain "tools" built into the interface. For example, Bitcointalk is great, but it's stricly a very large forum - most of which is for development and the technical aspects. There is no pricing to see, no portfolio tracking, no central news feed. It's a fantastic resource, but it's casting a very wide net - my net will be much smaller and focused. Something that will be valuable as cryptos continues to grow in the next few years.

When I am researching or reading about cryptos, there are literally a dozen sites I require to fit my purposes - many of these tools can be combined into one more efficiently and aesthetically.

That is Blawks purpose.

If you want to make it successful, you have to show how your site is different from bitcointalk. And if you are planning to attract visitors through this forum, that defeats the purpose, and I believe many sources of information can be found here.

Would you like to clear your goals with this forum?? main thing is how is your forum diff from other forums and bitcointalk

Bitcointalk is a great community of people who really know and are involved in cryptos, that's why I am trying to attain feedback - from the very best. Blawks will be a little more focused - oriented towards the INVESTOR and providing tools for them.

There is an ABUNDANCE of information available here, but it's important to realize how small the population is of people currently using/invested into Bitcoin/cryptos - and remember the likely background of those people. As the space opens more and more, people WITHOUT a technical background are going to be more and more interested in the space. In it's current form, I don't think bitcointalk is a very welcoming place to the complete amateur. The entire top page mentions development and technical discussion, MINING, and project development.

Blawks is only about investing! With tools like PRICING (as you can see now on the very top of the forum), portfolio, etc.

Perhaps I posted this thread much too early, as I still have a LOT of work to do to fulfull my goal.. but I do have a roadmap and idea. It will not be a success overnight, but I am certain that the years to come will bring many people who would appreciated a community and toolset that I am developing - all integrated.

I hope I am a little more clear,

thank you!

Same crypto posts of interest:
https://blawks.com/PIVX-Advanced-Proof-of-Stake-t
https://blawks.com/Understanding-NEO-t
https://blawks.com/Beginner-s-Introduction-to-IOTA-DISCUSSION-t
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: