Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:22:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My first three days in day trading.  (Read 2687 times)
vladaziya4

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:43:50 PM

Interesting schedule, I like it. Up to this point, this function was not developed enough, now it's time to do it. Thank you. Cool This is a very interesting idea for your development. If you promote it, you will reach great heights. Good luck with your work. Grin Grin Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vidgenx

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:23:00 AM

So after doing a TON of research I rearranged my schedule and decided to try my hand at day trading.

I decided to start off really small, so I only put in .02 BTC to see where I can go with it.
I've been using only cryptopia.

After three days...I'm up to .0338711 BTC! Wao! I'm a rich man! lol...

I was pleasantly surprised that a simple strategy brought steady gains.
I spent a lot of time trying to figure out indicators of coins that were about to be pumped.  I looked at trade volume, spikes in value, market cap, buy/sell order history, etc.
I am going about this very cautiously, so when I felt like a coin was about to or in the beginning to middle stages of being pumped, I would buy it, and right away put in a sell order that was slightly higher for a small gain.  I tried my best to not put in too much and resell for a lot higher and the result was steady (but tiny gains).  As I get comfortable with this I will probably try larger investments.

I know I'm very amateurish but it feels good to get better at something yeah?

Anyone had similar experiences in day trading?
Maybe you do have talent in daily trading, but I think the one that makes you successful, is that you are at the moment all the coins are experiencing very good growth. But you can do it at any time, because fluctuations are available for games like that, it's just that the risk level will be different now.
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:47:54 PM

Op has made a clear decision and has done a lot of analysis prior to the active participation into day trading activities. From my understanding when one has learned to make use of the small price variation within the buying and selling point surely he'll earn good as well it shows the way the market needs to be viewed than just having a wild predictions.
bledex17

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:48:16 PM

I don't have experience in trading, I'm afraid to start. many people say that trading is very difficult and reading the responses of some people here, makes me more afraid and rethinking to start trading.
connexus

Activity: 774
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:49:25 PM

That was actually good for a first timer because not all who do the trading for the first time earn the same as you are they had lost some when they started to trade. I am actually one who had losses but already learned the right strategy.
Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:15:06 PM

Arbitrage might be really prfitable during the bear market. Its so nice to make profit daily when everything is falling. I check some service to help with day trading/arbitraginf and found that CrypScan is OK actually. If you want to get better at smth try to find a group of lilke-minded plp. that will help a lot

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:22:33 PM

If you are very comfortable with your style of trading things will be more brighter for your future, as you are very keen to monitor movements around the exchange, and you also have a lots of exchange to check out, Binance is one of those that you can also try your skills since you mention that you will going to invest more, so you also need to check whether other exchange will bring you same confidence that you've got from cryptopia, good luck to you.
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 04:28:59 PM

Trading is always risky due to huge volatility here and all indicators fail when any big news hit the market. If the positive news comes then you cannot catch it and if it comes against the trend then no one wants to buy in a sudden drop. Holding and patience is the best strategy here as per my opinion.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
hidden jutsu

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:40:35 PM

So after doing a TON of research I rearranged my schedule and decided to try my hand at day trading.

I decided to start off really small, so I only put in .02 BTC to see where I can go with it.
I've been using only cryptopia.

After three days...I'm up to .0338711 BTC! Wao! I'm a rich man! lol...

I was pleasantly surprised that a simple strategy brought steady gains.
I spent a lot of time trying to figure out indicators of coins that were about to be pumped.  I looked at trade volume, spikes in value, market cap, buy/sell order history, etc.
I am going about this very cautiously, so when I felt like a coin was about to or in the beginning to middle stages of being pumped, I would buy it, and right away put in a sell order that was slightly higher for a small gain.  I tried my best to not put in too much and resell for a lot higher and the result was steady (but tiny gains).  As I get comfortable with this I will probably try larger investments.

I know I'm very amateurish but it feels good to get better at something yeah?

Anyone had similar experiences in day trading?
doing day trading in so much volatile market is really hard, good for you to be able to earn even if it is too risky, I also do day trading before, but not this kind of situation, I make a profit that is enough for me too, but it didnt happen again.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
vodkal

Activity: 109

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 04:44:28 PM

Day trading is a lot of work and it can lead you to a big headach if you are a newbie. But in the same time, because this crypto market is so fluctating, you can make a lot of money than someone who is holding tight.
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:48:08 PM

I do not remember how it was. But for me it was difficult, nothing is clear. I had to learn and understand myself. and in time you will understand what token should be bought
nitin8263
Copper Member

Activity: 1568

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 04:50:16 PM

\When I joined the trading in crypto then in first three days I take the knowledge about of the trading in crypto and I invested some money but I did not get a any gain so that was my first great experience.

Buttonluck

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:41:58 PM

The first days of day trading on the stock exchange went by in confusion and panic. I made the wrong decisions and lost money. But it's good that he invested little money and did not lose much.
NEERAJ ANAND

Activity: 686
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:55:48 PM
Last edit: August 27, 2018, 04:18:07 PM by NEERAJ ANAND

When I was a newbie and try day trading but that not saved me because I don't know any role that time than I start studying and found that day trading is not good because it has a lot of risks and also requires huge experience.
kritiana008

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:06:29 AM
Last edit: August 31, 2018, 08:34:32 AM by kritiana008

I have worse three days in trading, if I am not mistaken, I have lost everything that I have invested in and it was so worreing for me and for my family as well. I hope that I will not make similar mistakes later because they are too obvious to be done.
quick_success

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:21:42 AM

In the early days of trading on the crypto stock exchange, I was lucky, because the market was going up. And if I did nothing in the trade, I would get more profit.
SusuLee
Copper Member

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:24:00 AM

So lucky. That's a good beginning. good luck on your next tradings!
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:28:32 AM

The hours of patience have actually been paid off. See? If you rushed out and sold your bitcoin, you would not get this profit. Trading requires patience and positive thinking. Without them both, you will be at a total loss. I am very happy for you, I hope you will stick for that strategy and never ever lose faith in the coin you invested in. And I hope these people learn to be patient because patience is the key to success nothing less nothing more.
skiorf

Activity: 812
Merit: 310

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:30:49 AM

I think you have a pretty good level of analysis even though you are still in the beginner class at that time. It becomes a good start that will foster enthusiasm to work even harder by reaching out to something wider. The crypto situation seems to have compared 180 degrees from the initial trade you did. Currently, it is more difficult to trade and produce good results. Because crypto is very easy to change and the current number is very bad. It is necessary to increase the level of analysis as well because it is now rife with coins that scams are everywhere.
MOG247

Activity: 223

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:46:54 AM

Trading is not as easy as people this it is. If care is not taken one can loss all his life savings to one trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: