Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:23:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC Price drop?  (Read 626 times)
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:11:37 AM

If hard fork didnt suspend then we will probably see the same chart now.
Price must drop under 5000$ to create formations. Without formations price will not go over 10000$.

What does not to suspend the hard fork? As far as I know the decision on segwit2x postponed. May even be cancelled. I'm still waiting for the issue price of the transaction will be resolved and the transaction rate will increase. If to achieve this purpose, there is another solution then you need to find. As for the price of bitcoin I think we are waiting for the stabilization of prices. A large growth to the end of the year will not be.
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:26:34 AM
Last edit: November 09, 2017, 11:25:55 AM by Aleister Crowley

yes bitcoin need some correction ; For some time bitcoin did not make corrections. And will be starting this week

Breaking the wall 6900 usd Means a long drop trend

the downtrend will happen this week ,, then be prepared for anyone who has been stocking on bitcoin in large quantities .. better move all funds in altcoin .. because certainly altcoin will skyrocket .. and price will not be unstoppable ,,, I believe this week will be a victory...
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:52:14 AM

I have been reading through the forums and I have encountered this topic under the Market and securities section that this member of the forum said on December 2016 to wit, "I currently have $350 btc and i'm sure the price would drop on the next few days. I need a place to invest my btc somewhere".

As for my concern, how do they know that the price would drop? Would it be based on intuition, a tool to predict the future price of these btc or are there facts that support his claim?

Thank you, opinions/answers would very much be appreciated.
It’s not true today I check the price of bitcoin and the price is very good today so that’s why I always tell to every one check the price of bitcoin every day in order to you guys know the status of bitcoin so these kind of wrong statements always disappoint people bitcoin is now a very strong currency in market with high price and will be more high.
boyahos2018

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:08:12 AM

I have been reading through the forums and I have encountered this topic under the Market and securities section that this member of the forum said on December 2016 to wit, "I currently have $350 btc and i'm sure the price would drop on the next few days. I need a place to invest my btc somewhere".

As for my concern, how do they know that the price would drop? Would it be based on intuition, a tool to predict the future price of these btc or are there facts that support his claim?

Thank you, opinions/answers would very much be appreciated.
It’s not true today I check the price of bitcoin and the price is very good today so that’s why I always tell to every one check the price of bitcoin every day in order to you guys know the status of bitcoin so these kind of wrong statements always disappoint people bitcoin is now a very strong currency in market with high price and will be more high.

Well i believe that the bitcoin will always unstable in speaking of price maybe it will drop today or maybe in the next day or a a month or even in a year but we need to have patience on this kind of status about bitcoin because as what we all have known bitcoin is really unstable from the start that is why if bitcoin drop we dont have to worry on it because this thing was already happen in the past.
jinksters09

Activity: 126
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:15:45 AM

There is no tool simply that you'll just have to watch and monitor the price movement of bitcoin to see if your investments are growing or decreasing. Just like in the stock market you'll just need to spend some of your time in monitoring the movements of prices.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: