Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:50:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin reigns  (Read 183 times)
jercess (OP)

Activity: 201
Merit: 10

Campaign Manager

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:53:30 AM

With today's technology, it is not impossible that Bitcoin will take its reign to be the major fiat currency in most country. What do you think?
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:57:00 AM

With today's technology, it is not impossible that Bitcoin will take its reign to be the major fiat currency in most country. What do you think?

I think as of now, because not everyone has access to Bitcoin and bitcoin transactions, we will not see it take over fiat for a while. With bitcoin, every person will need some form of device that allows for transacting money. A lot of the population is in rural areas, are poor, and may not even have access to things like electronic devices. For now, fiat offers a simple, well accepted currency based on a country. If we can get to the point where everyone has an electronic device or that every government provides it, then only will I see it possible for bitcoin to take over.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:57:34 AM

I think the bitcoins is already started to spread in all parts of world which makes most demand for it and it causes the rapid increase in the bitcoin price recently,so i hope the soon the bitcoin will replace most of the fiat currency and bitcoin will be the king of currency world.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2856
Merit: 581

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:00:35 AM

I don't think it can take over fiat system. However, they can used blockchain to improved fiat support especially in banking transactions. And I don't think that a country will used bitcoin as replacement to cash countries need to transaction to the universal currency which is dollar. So its gonna be hard for a nation to used bitcoin so not a chance that it will be like that in the future. What other nations should do is to support bitcoin, so together with fiat it will be a good balance, in my opinion.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:08:15 AM

I think as of now, because not everyone has access to Bitcoin and bitcoin transactions, we will not see it take over fiat for a while. With bitcoin, every person will need some form of device that allows for transacting money. A lot of the population is in rural areas, are poor, and may not even have access to things like electronic devices. For now, fiat offers a simple, well accepted currency based on a country. If we can get to the point where everyone has an electronic device or that every government provides it, then only will I see it possible for bitcoin to take over.

I really agree with you. but in reality it will be very difficult to happen, although today is the digital era but not everyone can feel and be involved in it. out there are still many people who do not know the technology as you say.
owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:12:18 AM
Last edit: November 11, 2017, 02:12:03 PM by owengtam09

I don't see that bitcoin will overcome fiat. Bitcoin is far away different into fiat, bitcoin is a digital currency and it is hard to make it as fiat since the price of a bitcoin is really unpredictable. I don't think it is good to make it fiat, people will make a lot of confusion using it because of its price, we all know that the price of a bitcoin is not fix so maybe it is still good to have our own fiat and bitcoin will remain as digital currency.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:21:39 AM

Anything is possible but mostly not all of our wishes can come true. Sure, Bitcoin can be that major force which is independent from the control and influence of the government but Bitcoin (being made by man) has not yet reached the level where it can be serving millions of people at the fast and efficient speed...there are still so many things that must be done about though it is slow in making changes partly because it is decentralized. There is no need to be overly optimistic about Bitcoin because it is evolving right now albeit not in a speed which can be classified as revolutionary.
Faroxx

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:22:26 AM

Bitcoin will not be the primary currency of any country. It is absolutely accurate. The government has no control this and that it will never become true.
VeeraS

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:23:24 AM

I dont think like you. in fact there are still many people who dont use the internet. perhaps for the bitcoin virtual currency is the king, but not to be the world's currency.
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:26:45 AM

it's a very good idea if the government makes bitcoin currency as the main currency, but I think it's impossible if bitcoin is used as the main currency in a country because for bitcoin access we need internet network and its equipment, and not all places can for access it.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:27:12 AM

i don't think OP had replacing fiat in mind.
in any case i do believe that bitcoin can become a big currency and something that is used by many pretty soon as payments. specially in countries like Japan which have adopted bitcoin and removed taxes on bitcoin payments. that is more than enough incentive for anyone to start using bitcoin instead of fiat (like credit cards for example) and pay even less taxes. and shops are already accepting bitcoin over in Japan.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:17:54 AM

For now this is just mere speculation. Bitcoin is spreading but we can't tell for sure if it will reign over other currencies completely. Even if it will , it will take a very long time with much challenge from companies
jirene21

Activity: 140

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:38:07 AM

I agree but in reality that's OP because there's a lot of currency not only bitcoin but we don't know if will happen

kieokiet

Activity: 45

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:42:06 AM

Bitcoin is the future of this world, there are many people who think that it is “Virtual money” but it’s not. It was made by the expense of machinery, electricity fee, human and the algorithms and un-distroyable. Althought you do not like it but global are accepting it and realize. Government can not stop Bitcoin

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: